FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Doh!!!

Doh!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After spending an hour, trimming, plucking and shaving, I remembered I was going to a vanilla party tonight, with not even the remotest chance of playing, bugger

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But shouldn't you be doing all those things for yourself, not because you'll be on display?

By *on-bazCouple  over a year ago

rushden

We have been known to end up in a sweaty 4some after a "vanilla" event. You never know!!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"But shouldn't you be doing all those things for yourself, not because you'll be on display?

"

ahhh come one, we all let things slip when we know we wont be showing it off to anyone

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

"But shouldn't you be doing all those things for yourself, not because you'll be on display?

"

dunno about anyone else but i tend to put in extra effort if i'm going on a meet or to a club, day to day who cares if i miss a bit.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

dunno about anyone else but i tend to put in extra effort if i'm going on a meet or to a club, day to day who cares if i miss a bit."

Totally agree with you there....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

If I'm meeting, I do the whole works but the rest of the time who cares if I miss a day or two shaving as I live on my own 24/7 and that only gets a trim for those rare special occasions lol

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"After spending an hour, trimming, plucking and shaving, I remembered I was going to a vanilla party tonight, with not even the remotest chance of playing, bugger"

How do you know? You may not play in the party but you might find somebody to take home or go back to his.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ever the optimist

» Add a new message to this topic