FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Picture Hunters don't you just hate them

Picture Hunters don't you just hate them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *vorbigun60 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

Well very recently I had an unsolicited message from what appeared to be a girl as a single female. I thought "great" the person seemed to be polite enough explaining what there likes were and if I was interested they would send pictures, well I thought can't go wrong here so I responded and sure enough 3 pic's turn up and so I thought fairs fair so I sent one of my face pic's Low and behold I get blocked... Bear in mind all correspondence was amicable, I understand preference but on this occasion I asked a friend just to revisit the single female persons profile which she did... Turns out that the single female suddenly turns out to be a couple new to the site Beware all there are picky hunters still on here. I am always willing to confirm who I am and have nothing to hide but wasters should be exposed for what they represent. just wanted to share this with genuine swingers Best Steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You sent a face picture and was then blocked and you think it's because they are picture collectors? Why on earth would someone want a collection of face pictures?

Now if I sent someone a face picture and was blocked I'd just assume it was because they weren't attracted to me not because they wanted to keep pictures of my face

By *MP3Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

They were hunting your one and only private pic? Jesus! Guard that with the same vigour you would your phone number buddy...oh, hang on, you've published it on your profile

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do people go to such lengths to collect pictures when there are thousands to be had here without any effort at all?

By *MP3Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"You sent a face picture and was then blocked and you think it's because they are picture collectors? Why on earth would someone want a collection of face pictures?

Now if I sent someone a face picture and was blocked I'd just assume it was because they weren't attracted to me not because they wanted to keep pictures of my face"

Oh yes, and this...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

No, let them do their thing.

Doesn't affect me

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Simple steps - report suspicious profiles or behaviour and don't assume anything will remain private once on the internet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So they didn't fancy you why are they now pic hunters?

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

I think the point he is making is that there are some profiles set up on some sites to target people ànd show a interest and get them to join the site as he did say when his friend hit on the profile it had turned into a 'couple'

"I think the point he is making is that there are some profiles set up on some sites to target people ànd show a interest and get them to join the site as he did say when his friend hit on the profile it had turned into a 'couple'"

That's completely different to pic hunting.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"You sent a face picture and was then blocked and you think it's because they are picture collectors? Why on earth would someone want a collection of face pictures?

Now if I sent someone a face picture and was blocked I'd just assume it was because they weren't attracted to me not because they wanted to keep pictures of my face"

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Do people go to such lengths to collect pictures when there are thousands to be had here without any effort at all?"

This was my second thought!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"

That's completely different to pic hunting.

"

i am completely aware of that ..having had our pictures splashed over various sites that i had not even heard of

OP, given the pictures available on the Internet, here on public profiles and in the hot pics; out of all the possible scenarios, why do you think he/she/they were Pic Hunters?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't know why picture collectors would want face pics. For nefarious purposes?

By *vorbigun60 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

Ok all who responded funny as this may seem that lady / (couple) or whoever they may be have deleted or been deleted. to those who rambled on about picks I would say to you all just be careful what you send and don't be fooled by so called couples/ singles who ask for face picks. it appears that there are unfortunately many shallow minded people who purport to be genuine but maybe not. Happy and healthy swinging!!!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Ok all who responded funny as this may seem that lady / (couple) or whoever they may be have deleted or been deleted. to those who rambled on about picks I would say to you all just be careful what you send and don't be fooled by so called couples/ singles who ask for face picks. it appears that there are unfortunately many shallow minded people who purport to be genuine but maybe not. Happy and healthy swinging!!! "

I get around those problems by having a very ugly face.

Mr ddc

» Add a new message to this topic