FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > politeness

politeness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When replying to a message, I always try to be nice and polite, often get back the same, which is lovely.

Boggles my mind when we get a message and give a negative reply, usually because,,we don't have a meet up, not looking for single men, bareback,cuckhold,tvs or whatever, we get labelled timewaster or abuse, quite often just a deleted message and no reply....i get that its hard work on here, I really do, but people do themselves no favours.....

Surely messaging people who don't have a 'meet me today' up for a meet when the kids are in bed and the o.h is at work are the timewasters.... Only persons time I'm wasting in my own, chatting shit in the forums??!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG dramz

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Peoples expectations can be very different.

"When replying to a message, I always try to be nice and polite, often get back the same, which is lovely.

"

Single male:

"Hi, how are you? "

Female:

."fuck off, fuck you, I told you not to say Hi, hello or any variation of that in your opening message!!"

"When replying to a message, I always try to be nice and polite, often get back the same, which is lovely.

Single male:

"Hi, how are you? "

Female:

."fuck off, fuck you, I told you not to say Hi, hello or any variation of that in your opening message!!"

"

Our profile doesn't say that though.... Think its quite clear without all the ranty capitals and secret passwords people expect you to remember.

I've only ever said "fuck off" when had some nutter calling me a fat pathetic timewaster or something equally delightful at which point they've usually blocked me cos they are a shithouse

Forum Mod

"

I've only ever said "fuck off" when had some nutter calling me a fat pathetic timewaster or something equally delightful at which point they've usually blocked me cos they are a shithouse "

I shouldn't laugh at abuse but your comment has made me chuckle

"

I've only ever said "fuck off" when had some nutter calling me a fat pathetic timewaster or something equally delightful at which point they've usually blocked me cos they are a shithouse

I shouldn't laugh at abuse but your comment has made me chuckle "

True though, keyboard warriors!! Id love to have someone say it in person!!

"OMG dramz "

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Just take it that you've dodged a bullet.

"OMG dramz "

I like a wee dramz...

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

The block button, use it.

Don't engage in arguments and rage matches simply block and move on.

I've started using it more and more and honestly my site experience has been better for it.

I usually get blocked before I have chance to reply.

My block list is vast

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

I believe that politeness on here is important and goes a long way to revealing one's character and how a meet might go. I know it goes against the "rules" that people don't have to reply to messages but, seriously, I spend a long time composing polite messages, none of the "hi, how's u?" junk and I just get deleted or ignored. Still, worse things have happened at sea.

"I believe that politeness on here is important and goes a long way to revealing one's character and how a meet might go. I know it goes against the "rules" that people don't have to reply to messages but, seriously, I spend a long time composing polite messages, none of the "hi, how's u?" junk and I just get deleted or ignored. Still, worse things have happened at sea."

True. I'm just a bit hormonal and sensitive maybe?

» Add a new message to this topic