FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2 men 1 woman.

2 men 1 woman.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mos79 OP   Man 1 week ago

Manchester

No unfortunately not quite like that. I've just messaged a single woman. Admittedly their profile was fairly basic, but I have in the past met some decent people from profiles that weren't great. We all know women don't need to put the same effort in on here . Anyway that isn't my point. After I sent a message, I got reply saying '2 guys here.' A little confused I asked if it was a woman with 2 guys. No, it was literally just 2 guys. What did they think was going to happen, I'd go straight round and have a gay threesome with them even though their profile is complete lies and I'm also not looking for blokes? Why do people actually do this, surely this approach doesn't work?

I have reported them too. In 14 years on here it's the first time I've actually had to report someone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edeWoman 1 week ago

the abyss

I would imagine they are just dicking (no pun intended) about and seeing what the site is all about.

Or if the profile is more long standing it could have actually been a female and it was her way of saying not interested?

Only real way to know is to ask them

By *red333Man 1 week ago

Dorchester

"No unfortunately not quite like that. I've just messaged a single woman. Admittedly their profile was fairly basic, but I have in the past met some decent people from profiles that weren't great. We all know women don't need to put the same effort in on here . Anyway that isn't my point. After I sent a message, I got reply saying '2 guys here.' A little confused I asked if it was a woman with 2 guys. No, it was literally just 2 guys. What did they think was going to happen, I'd go straight round and have a gay threesome with them even though their profile is complete lies and I'm also not looking for blokes? Why do people actually do this, surely this approach doesn't work?

I have reported them too. In 14 years on here it's the first time I've actually had to report someone."

14 years oh my

Manchester

"I would imagine they are just dicking (no pun intended) about and seeing what the site is all about.

Or if the profile is more long standing it could have actually been a female and it was her way of saying not interested?

Only real way to know is to ask them "

Yeah blocked and reported. No need to talk to them again.

If it was a woman, that would be a very strange way to say not interested, because they've gone and got themselves reported. They could have just said 'not interested', blocked me or the usual no reply at all. Highly doubt it's a woman saying not interested tbf.

Manchester

"No unfortunately not quite like that. I've just messaged a single woman. Admittedly their profile was fairly basic, but I have in the past met some decent people from profiles that weren't great. We all know women don't need to put the same effort in on here . Anyway that isn't my point. After I sent a message, I got reply saying '2 guys here.' A little confused I asked if it was a woman with 2 guys. No, it was literally just 2 guys. What did they think was going to happen, I'd go straight round and have a gay threesome with them even though their profile is complete lies and I'm also not looking for blokes? Why do people actually do this, surely this approach doesn't work?

I have reported them too. In 14 years on here it's the first time I've actually had to report someone.14 years oh my "

Yeah I just usually block and move on, but they rubbed me up the wrong so decided to report them as well . Didn't sleep well last night so I'm a little grumpy this morning.

By *irthandgirthMan 1 week ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

I had a situation several years ago where I was talking to a lady on here for a couple of weeks and we were messaging on a Friday evening while I was having a few drinks, and we were getting a little flirty. As the flirtation ramped up this lady sent me a couple of pics and admission that she was actually a gay guy. Taking the chance that I had imbibed enough that I might decide not to be straight. But it's OK, as he was a bottom and a mouth and arse are the same, right?

Oh, one of the pics he sent was of himself being anally fisted.

Absolutely 100% predatory behaviour. I tried to report but they deleted the account straight away.

By *nj6969Couple 1 week ago

Grimsby

Never had that but had couples chat were you get to a meet and only the guy can meet.

Always a let down but kind of have to fishbthroigh the liars and you generally get a feeling after chatting.

Why we never meet for sex until chatted and social done and go from there.

If you want to join us have to pass our red lines lol x

Manchester

"I had a situation several years ago where I was talking to a lady on here for a couple of weeks and we were messaging on a Friday evening while I was having a few drinks, and we were getting a little flirty. As the flirtation ramped up this lady sent me a couple of pics and admission that she was actually a gay guy. Taking the chance that I had imbibed enough that I might decide not to be straight. But it's OK, as he was a bottom and a mouth and arse are the same, right?

Oh, one of the pics he sent was of himself being anally fisted.

Absolutely 100% predatory behaviour. I tried to report but they deleted the account straight away. "

That's very disturbing. They were obviously not wired up right.

No doubt they made a new account as soon as the old one disappeared and the cycle started all over again with someone else.

Manchester

"Never had that but had couples chat were you get to a meet and only the guy can meet.

Always a let down but kind of have to fishbthroigh the liars and you generally get a feeling after chatting.

If you want to join us have to pass our red lines lol x"

Yeah usually after a couple of messages I can tell if it's someone pretending to be someone else. Like you, I have things I do to make sure it is who they say they are before I take things further.

By *nj6969Couple 1 week ago

Grimsby

"Never had that but had couples chat were you get to a meet and only the guy can meet.

If you want to join us have to pass our red lines lol x

Yeah usually after a couple of messages I can tell if it's someone pretending to be someone else. Like you, I have things I do to make sure it is who they say they are before I take things further.

"

Exactly right xx

» Add a new message to this topic