FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Narrow Minded ?

Narrow Minded ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had to post this rant here... cus i need to get it off my chest !!

101 people were in the Ireland room tonight, and why ?

Because a couple put on the best show that ive ever seen in Ireland Room on cam.

It consisted of :-

2 EXTREMELY sexy people.. male and female.. girl dressed her guy up, makeup / wigs //and had some fun.. anal insertion of dildos etc...

That was it.. they wernt looking praise or looking thanks, just great swinging fun.

So what happens in the Ireland chat room.

Well, some of the regulars in chat started posting up things like "sick".. "weirdos".. "disgusting".

Now, If the cam was so offending in the first place, then why did these people keep viewing it when it offended so much ???

If 2 people in a swingers room cant enjoy themselves in a swingers room without other swingers critisising them and putting them down, well what has swinging become ?

I am disgusted at the comments, and im disgusted at the follow on chat that occured in the "older Ireland" room regarding the cam.

The same group of people would also tell us that everyone has a right to be different and not everyone is into "hardcore" sex ??

Thats excately right. Everyone deserves the right to be different, and those two brilliant people who went on cam didnt deserve the reaction that was given to them tonight.

And as much as people have the right not to be into "hardcore sex", the same people who are into "hardcore sex" also have the right to do it and not be run down !!!

Shame on those poeple who had to keep watching the cam to be offended is all I can say.

And, I hope this post isnt removed by Admin, and left for discussion....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wasn't in the room but I can imagine the scene have witness a few in our time as regulars - the two faced narrow minded carry on that goes on is one of the main reasons I don't go in anymore. As you said it's the one's who'll claim to be opened minded that are the biggest offenders - tis sad really

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

need to get into chat more often if thats the kinda show's that is going on now

ps.. im with ya 100% abbey mate on your post you hit the nail on the head

not a fan of what was mentioned in newtown's post but this is a swinger's site and such comments shouldn't be made about people's sexual interests. Those who made those comments are not true swingers. Swinging is exploring your sex life. This couple's sex life just involved cross dressing and male dildo play. Not my thing but i admire them for being true swingers unlike the people who made those comments. Nice post newtown

FFS it's a swingers site for all likeminded people to meet all walks of life and have fun.

If it's not your thing then don't watch as we agree with newt and each to their own ! thought this was a swingers site to meet others for wait for it now '' sex''

Havent been in chatrooms yet, but if thats the kind of carry on thats going on in them, then im in there asap!!

This is a swingers site ffs, and as far as i was aware, swingers were people with open minds, so to dismiss any kind of sexual behaviour is just contradictory. Either feck off the site to a civies dating site, or embrace what is allowed to be shown on here, its not fcuken rocket science!!

How do i sign up for chat lol )

ill say this for the chatrooms, if I ever need a weather update it'd the best place to find out!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If people don't like a cam, they don't need to watch it...it is simple really.

We can't all like the same things.

Well FFS I cannot believe I missed that show - abbey i need to give u me mobile for naughty cam show alerts . Its probably just as well I wasnt there as I wud have ended up kickin someones arse ... nothing drives me more mental than judgemental people especially on a site such as this. Jesus I am gobsmacked that chatters commented about someones cam like that . Some folks obviously need to seriously cop on I guess ..... xxx Mrs H

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Just a reminder please people, keep your comments general to the subject rather than pick out certain chatters to comment on.

We have also put on a similar show in Ireland room, minus the drag show and we too recieved quite a few negative comments, a polite fuck off and don't watch seemed to do the trick

Have to agree with newt for a change lol....each to their own, switch off the cam and dont watch...but why do they keep watching? they havent the balls to do it themselves and are jealous of what the cple are doing..needless to say i dont go into the ireland chat much now as its all chat about everything bar swinging and apart from a few peeps I know in the room who are dead genuine, the losers outweigh the nice people....If you have nowt good to say about a cam dont fucking say anything...Jilly

Oh BTW it is a swinging site and what goes on cam sexually or otherwise if you find offensive fuck off to a dating site as one post said well........J&J

FFS we're off to church

"Oh BTW it is a swinging site and what goes on cam sexually or otherwise if you find offensive fuck off to a dating site as one post said well........J&J "

not to be a dick but I want names!!

» Add a new message to this topic