FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 7th and 8th of August

7th and 8th of August

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0shadesofash OP   Woman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Change of camping dates due to bank holiday and everywhere been booked laid is gonna give me a hand with all this so any of the single lads that wanna go could you's please give him a mail and anyone that is serious about doing this let me know cause I will need exact numbers so don't want anyone sayin maybe it's a simple yes or no if u can or can't

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry ash, it's a no can do you'll have to keep dreaming of me

DUBLIN

"Sorry ash, it's a no can do you'll have to keep dreaming of me "
hahaha ya sap

Im still barred ha ha ha.

DUBLIN

"Im still barred ha ha ha."
once u stay away from fire ur fine haha

As much as I love camping,I have a super sexy spa date that weekend. Watch out for all the wildlife,although if laid is involved and ash is involved,yeah the wildlife better watch out for u lot pmsl.

"Sorry ash, it's a no can do you'll have to keep dreaming of me hahaha ya sap "

You keep picking bad days

DUBLIN

"As much as I love camping,I have a super sexy spa date that weekend. Watch out for all the wildlife,although if laid is involved and ash is involved,yeah the wildlife better watch out for u lot pmsl. "
hahaha we could always arrange a nice face mask for ya mmmmmm haha

DUBLIN

"Sorry ash, it's a no can do you'll have to keep dreaming of me hahaha ya sap

You keep picking bad days "

u keep been unavailable

"As much as I love camping,I have a super sexy spa date that weekend. Watch out for all the wildlife,although if laid is involved and ash is involved,yeah the wildlife better watch out for u lot pmsl. hahaha we could always arrange a nice face mask for ya mmmmmm haha"

Oh I may be getting that facial this weekend lol all depending on supply and demand

DUBLIN

"As much as I love camping,I have a super sexy spa date that weekend. Watch out for all the wildlife,although if laid is involved and ash is involved,yeah the wildlife better watch out for u lot pmsl. hahaha we could always arrange a nice face mask for ya mmmmmm haha

Oh I may be getting that facial this weekend lol all depending on supply and demand "

I'm jealous u need to share haha

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"As much as I love camping,I have a super sexy spa date that weekend. Watch out for all the wildlife,although if laid is involved and ash is involved,yeah the wildlife better watch out for u lot pmsl. hahaha we could always arrange a nice face mask for ya mmmmmm haha

Oh I may be getting that facial this weekend lol all depending on supply and demand "

DUBLIN

Oh I may be getting that facial this weekend lol all depending on supply and demand

"

are u the one doing the face paint ya Bollox hahaha

Oh I may be getting that facial this weekend lol all depending on supply and demand I'm jealous u need to share haha"

Lol I do like to share ash but u may want to know what I'm sharing first lol just saying like,I could have a Shrek fetish u know

DUBLIN

Oh I may be getting that facial this weekend lol all depending on supply and demand I'm jealous u need to share haha

Lol I do like to share ash but u may want to know what I'm sharing first lol just saying like,I could have a Shrek fetish u know"

I hav a fetish for whatever is available at this stage haha

Oh I may be getting that facial this weekend lol all depending on supply and demand I'm jealous u need to share haha

Lol I do like to share ash but u may want to know what I'm sharing first lol just saying like,I could have a Shrek fetish u know I hav a fetish for whatever is available at this stage haha "

Lmfao oh ash I reckon u and I might be a bad mix lol. Ur a bigger brat than I am.

DUBLIN

Lol I do like to share ash but u may want to know what I'm sharing first lol just saying like,I could have a Shrek fetish u know I hav a fetish for whatever is available at this stage haha

Lmfao oh ash I reckon u and I might be a bad mix lol. Ur a bigger brat than I am. "

we should hav a brats on tour night so fuckin mental haha

Lol I do like to share ash but u may want to know what I'm sharing first lol just saying like,I could have a Shrek fetish u know I hav a fetish for whatever is available at this stage haha

Lmfao oh ash I reckon u and I might be a bad mix lol. Ur a bigger brat than I am. we should hav a brats on tour night so fuckin mental haha "

One of these nights for definite. Trouble is,tomcat loves brats,disciplining them that is lol.

DUBLIN

Lmfao oh ash I reckon u and I might be a bad mix lol. Ur a bigger brat than I am. we should hav a brats on tour night so fuckin mental haha

One of these nights for definite. Trouble is,tomcat loves brats,disciplining them that is lol. "

I'm not easy disciplined he would hav his work cut out for him haha

By *arkedMan  over a year ago

Trim

[Removed by poster at 27/07/15 21:09:00]

Trim

Count me in please Ash, I'm 100% sure (& just like the product: I "won't let you down"). Looking forward to it already, only 12 sleeps left

DUBLIN

"Count me in please Ash, I'm 100% sure (& just like the product: I "won't let you down"). Looking forward to it already, only 12 sleeps left "
can u mail laid I'm jus gonna deal with the girls and couples cause it will get to confusing for me just easier that way

Trim

Already have

By *icketyupWoman  over a year ago

dublin

I would have considered it but I'm workin that weekend

Have a brilliant time though

DUBLIN

"I would have considered it but I'm workin that weekend

Have a brilliant time though "

tell them ur sick haha

Lmfao oh ash I reckon u and I might be a bad mix lol. Ur a bigger brat than I am. we should hav a brats on tour night so fuckin mental haha

One of these nights for definite. Trouble is,tomcat loves brats,disciplining them that is lol. I'm not easy disciplined he would hav his work cut out for him haha "

You can't be tamed lol

[Removed by poster at 27/07/15 21:32:19]

"As much as I love camping,I have a super sexy spa date that weekend. Watch out for all the wildlife,although if laid is involved and ash is involved,yeah the wildlife better watch out for u lot pmsl. "
oh do you have a spa date too?

DUBLIN

One of these nights for definite. Trouble is,tomcat loves brats,disciplining them that is lol. I'm not easy disciplined he would hav his work cut out for him haha

You can't be tamed lol "

maybe somebody one day will be able haha

One of these nights for definite. Trouble is,tomcat loves brats,disciplining them that is lol. I'm not easy disciplined he would hav his work cut out for him haha

You can't be tamed lol maybe somebody one day will be able haha"

I'm going to try for the laugh but I know it'll end up with you laughing your head off and sitting on my face

ash you better find out how many pitches they camp site has free that weekend !!!!

Lmfao oh ash I reckon u and I might be a bad mix lol. Ur a bigger brat than I am. we should hav a brats on tour night so fuckin mental haha "

*holds hands up* Pick me! Pick me!!

Lmfao oh ash I reckon u and I might be a bad mix lol. Ur a bigger brat than I am. we should hav a brats on tour night so fuckin mental haha *holds hands up* Pick me! Pick me!!"

the perfect storm of brats and encouragers

Lmfao oh ash I reckon u and I might be a bad mix lol. Ur a bigger brat than I am. we should hav a brats on tour night so fuckin mental haha *holds hands up* Pick me! Pick me!!

the perfect storm of brats and encouragers"

hahahaha you love us really

Lmfao oh ash I reckon u and I might be a bad mix lol. Ur a bigger brat than I am. we should hav a brats on tour night so fuckin mental haha *holds hands up* Pick me! Pick me!!

the perfect storm of brats and encouragershahahaha you love us really "

Found out I'm a massive brat or whatever the male equivalent is haha

DUBLIN

the perfect storm of brats and encouragershahahaha you love us really

Found out I'm a massive brat or whatever the male equivalent is haha"

sap is the word

DUBLIN

"ash you better find out how many pitches they camp site has free that weekend !!!!"
I'll ring in the mornin and thanks for coffee earlier hot pants hahaha

Found out I'm a massive brat or whatever the male equivalent is haha sap is the word "

I'm going to ruin you someday

DUBLIN

Found out I'm a massive brat or whatever the male equivalent is haha sap is the word

I'm going to ruin you someday "

hahaha iv heard that before ended up in tears and not from me

Found out I'm a massive brat or whatever the male equivalent is haha sap is the word

I'm going to ruin you someday hahaha iv heard that before ended up in tears and not from me "

Either way it'll still be fun

"ash you better find out how many pitches they camp site has free that weekend !!!! I'll ring in the mornin and thanks for coffee earlier hot pants hahaha "

Lmfao oh ash I now have an image of laid in pink hotpants with a yellow vest top and bright orange sweat and around his head hahahahaha. Oh that's so bad I really cant stop laughing ?? shhhiiiiiit. Gonna take a lot to erase that image

DUBLIN

I'm going to ruin you someday hahaha iv heard that before ended up in tears and not from me

Either way it'll still be fun "

for me haha

DUBLIN

"ash you better find out how many pitches they camp site has free that weekend !!!! I'll ring in the mornin and thanks for coffee earlier hot pants hahaha

Lmfao oh ash I now have an image of laid in pink hotpants with a yellow vest top and bright orange sweat and around his head hahahahaha. Oh that's so bad I really cant stop laughing ?? shhhiiiiiit. Gonna take a lot to erase that image"

there purple spandex tight hot pants he takes selfies with them on flexin hahaha

"ash you better find out how many pitches they camp site has free that weekend !!!! I'll ring in the mornin and thanks for coffee earlier hot pants hahaha

Lmfao oh ash I now have an image of laid in pink hotpants with a yellow vest top and bright orange sweat and around his head hahahahaha. Oh that's so bad I really cant stop laughing ?? shhhiiiiiit. Gonna take a lot to erase that image there purple spandex tight hot pants he takes selfies with them on flexin hahaha "

they are midnight blue not purple

DUBLIN

Lmfao oh ash I now have an image of laid in pink hotpants with a yellow vest top and bright orange sweat and around his head hahahahaha. Oh that's so bad I really cant stop laughing ?? shhhiiiiiit. Gonna take a lot to erase that image there purple spandex tight hot pants he takes selfies with them on flexin hahaha

they are midnight blue not purple "

hahahaha can't stop laughing u should really watch what u say to me haha

dublin

Lmfao oh ash I now have an image of laid in pink hotpants with a yellow vest top and bright orange sweat and around his head hahahahaha. Oh that's so bad I really cant stop laughing ?? shhhiiiiiit. Gonna take a lot to erase that image there purple spandex tight hot pants he takes selfies with them on flexin hahaha

they are midnight blue not purple hahahaha can't stop laughing u should really watch what u say to me haha "

Oh dear god, why oh why did I come back and read this thread?! Think pink would suit you better laid... I'm sure if that's your thing we could sort ya out properly

ash you fecking wind up merchant. you are dead buddy !!!!!!

DUBLIN

Hahahaha Awh God I'm in a heap laughin haha

By *ocbrownMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

Can I ask what county the camping is in as I may be free and interested in going

can you pm me

DUBLIN

"Can I ask what county the camping is in as I may be free and interested in going

can you pm me "

can u mail laid for me I'm jus stickin with the girls and couples Im gettin confused with so many so I let him take over the lads for me

By *ocbrownMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

"Can I ask what county the camping is in as I may be free and interested in going

can you pm me can u mail laid for me I'm jus stickin with the girls and couples Im gettin confused with so many so I let him take over the lads for me "

will do thanks

Just to let ye know, the Waterford M&G is on the 8th Sat night.

By *oldenFingersMan  over a year ago

Fairview

Looks like great craic with a great bunch. Unfortunately I have plans that weekend. Have a great time all.

DUBLIN

"Just to let ye know, the Waterford M&G is on the 8th Sat night. "
really? I'm not doin good with this date stuff

Trim

[Removed by poster at 29/07/15 12:42:37]

Trim

Hi Ash, just wondering if you've had any luck finding a location?

"Just to let ye know, the Waterford M&G is on the 8th Sat night. really? I'm not doin good with this date stuff "

Yis could always go camping in Waterford? You know, an open air after party?

they are midnight blue not purple hahahaha can't stop laughing u should really watch what u say to me haha

Oh dear god, why oh why did I come back and read this thread?! Think pink would suit you better laid... I'm sure if that's your thing we could sort ya out properly "

I have a luminous yellow borat mankini that tomcat is finished posing in,what u think laid? Could really bring out the colour of ur eyes

DUBLIN

"Just to let ye know, the Waterford M&G is on the 8th Sat night. really? I'm not doin good with this date stuff

Yis could always go camping in Waterford? You know, an open air after party?"

bit far for everyone even the place I have picked people are saying it's far I can't win haha

DUBLIN

they are midnight blue not purple hahahaha can't stop laughing u should really watch what u say to me haha

Oh dear god, why oh why did I come back and read this thread?! Think pink would suit you better laid... I'm sure if that's your thing we could sort ya out properly

I have a luminous yellow borat mankini that tomcat is finished posing in,what u think laid? Could really bring out the colour of ur eyes"

I could make him run around the camp site in that I'd make a fortune in YouTube hits haha

dublin

I have a luminous yellow borat mankini that tomcat is finished posing in,what u think laid? Could really bring out the colour of ur eyes"

I don't think he'll ever admit it but I'm sure he really wants it... And your right about the eyes

Maybe we should all team up and get it onto him

DUBLIN

I have a luminous yellow borat mankini that tomcat is finished posing in,what u think laid? Could really bring out the colour of ur eyes

I don't think he'll ever admit it but I'm sure he really wants it... And your right about the eyes

Maybe we should all team up and get it onto him "

pin him down and make him wear it then hide all the clothes

you know im bigger than the 3 of you put together you would have some job in trying to make me do anything

dublin

Maybe we should all team up and get it onto him pin him down and make him wear it then hide all the clothes "

Exactly I think between us all we wouldn't have much of a problem... But most important is takin pictures

dublin

"you know im bigger than the 3 of you put together you would have some job in trying to make me do anything "

Personally I don't think it'd be all that difficult

DUBLIN

"you know im bigger than the 3 of you put together you would have some job in trying to make me do anything "
it's me wen I want something done it gets done u would hav no say u be gettin pinned and that's that haha

DUBLIN

Maybe we should all team up and get it onto him pin him down and make him wear it then hide all the clothes

Exactly I think between us all we wouldn't have much of a problem... But most important is takin pictures "

I'll hav the camera in the corner jus taking pics of the whole thing haha

dublin

Maybe we should all team up and get it onto him pin him down and make him wear it then hide all the clothes

Exactly I think between us all we wouldn't have much of a problem... But most important is takin pictures I'll hav the camera in the corner jus taking pics of the whole thing haha"

Definitely... Oh or a video recorder

DUBLIN

Exactly I think between us all we wouldn't have much of a problem... But most important is takin pictures I'll hav the camera in the corner jus taking pics of the whole thing haha

Definitely... Oh or a video recorder "

that would be even better u would get his screams in then haha

dublin

Exactly I think between us all we wouldn't have much of a problem... But most important is takin pictures I'll hav the camera in the corner jus taking pics of the whole thing haha

Definitely... Oh or a video recorder that would be even better u would get his screams in then haha"

Haha this is so true... And the facial expressions!!

See laid we're both adamant it's happening so yeh that's that

Maybe we should all team up and get it onto him pin him down and make him wear it then hide all the clothes "

Gawwwwwwwd ash. Use yet noodle girl,give him incentive to get naked,then distract him,burn his clothes on the campfire,and sure he'd be running after us to try catch us and redden our arses for that alone.

Thing is,were good at editing so we could make it look like he was running around berserk for absolutely no reason at all.

Theres strength in numbers u know,and I reckon we could enlist a few others too

Gawwwwwwwd ash. Use yet noodle girl,give him incentive to get naked,then distract him,burn his clothes on the campfire,and sure he'd be running after us to try catch us and redden our arses for that alone.

Thing is,were good at editing so we could make it look like he was running around berserk for absolutely no reason at all.

Theres strength in numbers u know,and I reckon we could enlist a few others too "

im in. And I know exactly how to get him pinned down

Ways and mean my dear man,ways and means

Theres strength in numbers u know,and I reckon we could enlist a few others too im in. And I know exactly how to get him pinned down "

Knew we could depend on u darling

Theres strength in numbers u know,and I reckon we could enlist a few others too im in. And I know exactly how to get him pinned down

Knew we could depend on u darling "

hahahaha when it comes to mischief always

"you know im bigger than the 3 of you put together you would have some job in trying to make me do anything

Ways and mean my dear man,ways and means "

anyway he's not bigger than me in my heels so that reasoning doesn't work

"you know im bigger than the 3 of you put together you would have some job in trying to make me do anything

Ways and mean my dear man,ways and means anyway he's not bigger than me in my heels so that reasoning doesn't work "

oh really ? i hope you are all quick on your toes

dublin

Ways and mean my dear man,ways and means anyway he's not bigger than me in my heels so that reasoning doesn't work

oh really ? i hope you are all quick on your toes "

Let's face it, your never gonna win!!

Ways and mean my dear man,ways and means anyway he's not bigger than me in my heels so that reasoning doesn't work

Let's face it, your never gonna win!! "

im very competitive and i'll win in the end

im very competitive and i'll win in the end "

honey, it's four against one. The odds are not in your favour

dublin

im very competitive and i'll win in the end honey, it's four against one. The odds are not in your favour "

Plus it's 4 very determined girls... No man will ever beat that.... Especially if the other three are similar to me!!

DUBLIN

Hahaha laid ur fucked and not in the way ur thinking haha

"Hahaha laid ur fucked and not in the way ur thinking haha "
ah hang on a sec you mean we can't jump him afterwards?

dublin

"Hahaha laid ur fucked and not in the way ur thinking haha ah hang on a sec you mean we can't jump him afterwards? "

I don't believe ash thought that through fully

"Hahaha laid ur fucked and not in the way ur thinking haha ah hang on a sec you mean we can't jump him afterwards?

I don't believe ash thought that through fully "

apparently not lol I was thinking tying him up and making him watch the four of us enjoying each other. And if he asks very nicely he might be allowed to join in

Although to be completely honest I always have designs on his body lol

dublin

"Hahaha laid ur fucked and not in the way ur thinking haha ah hang on a sec you mean we can't jump him afterwards?

I don't believe ash thought that through fully apparently not lol I was thinking tying him up and making him watch the four of us enjoying each other. And if he asks very nicely he might be allowed to join in "

That's pretty much what was in my innocent lil head...... Although he's not joining till I have several pics of him in hot pants/mankini!!

"Although to be completely honest I always have designs on his body lol"

Pmsl I'm liking ur thought process belle,and ohhhhhhh what despicable things we can do while he's tied up too. Saying that though he will probably enjoy every second lol

I don't believe ash thought that through fully apparently not lol I was thinking tying him up and making him watch the four of us enjoying each other. And if he asks very nicely he might be allowed to join in

That's pretty much what was in my innocent lil head...... Although he's not joining till I have several pics of him in hot pants/mankini!! "

great minds my dear, great minds.

"Although to be completely honest I always have designs on his body lol

Pmsl I'm liking ur thought process belle,and ohhhhhhh what despicable things we can do while he's tied up too. Saying that though he will probably enjoy every second lol"

i agree. Completely. Plus I think our triad has increased to a tetrad so he's in even more trouble lol.

DUBLIN

Ok maybe I didn't think that fully threw I'm liking the sounds of makin him watch while been tied up flick the odd bit of cum at him haha

DUBLIN

Everyone I need a yes or no before the end of this weekend jus so I can give the lad a ruff idea on numbers thanks

Sorry Ash but we cant make those dates im afraid

DUBLIN

"Sorry Ash but we cant make those dates im afraid "
ah fuck off make them

"Sorry Ash but we cant make those dates im afraid ah fuck off make them "

im asking for a sitter but ever1 is on hols ffs but im trying my best.

DUBLIN

"Sorry Ash but we cant make those dates im afraid ah fuck off make them

im asking for a sitter but ever1 is on hols ffs but im trying my best. "

tell the neighbour to Pop in and feed them haha

Trim

Hi Ash, I'm a definite yes. Out of interest whereabouts are you looking and do you need a deposit of some kind?

"Everyone I need a yes or no before the end of this weekend jus so I can give the lad a ruff idea on numbers thanks "
yes missus

» Add a new message to this topic