FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First message

First message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why oh why do men in general

Mail with first message

I wanna fuck you !!!!!

Maybe women do too

But would you walk up to a woman in a pub And use that chat up line.

Well be careful if you do cause I'd Pour my drink over your head.

Than demand you replace it for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said wexie

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Shit do they!!?

Gobshites! Maybe it's the numbers game again, ask as many as you can and eventually someone may say yes. There are other more respectful and subtle methods of course but not all people have enough cop on to figure that out for themselves

By *oulbotMan  over a year ago

I saw your status and agreed to what you are saying and in same time some women on the site are asking for this type of message.

Being polite, gentleman, does not always work for all. After all this is not facebook but yes I agree they should not say that before the third message. lol

In same time when a message comes with a lot of efforts into it and it is deleted immediately without any answer you kind of wonder:

- Should I be more direct?

- is it fake?

- What is the story with that?

By now I am sure you know men here and know how our brains work (No not this one,the one between our legs)lol.

Please note that this is not directed to you.

Regards,

Paul

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Damn, I've been rumbled

Ohh it's a pain in the butt alright wexie

It's right up there with all the rest of the ridiculous lines such as "what are you into" ... HELLOOOO we have only just started chatting so i'm HIGHLY unlikely to tell you all my secrets!!! And the "i'm in your area here's my number" grrrrrrrrrrrr... Again HELLOOOOOOO i enjoy lots of sex but i'm not a feckin prostitute! Most women need a tad more than a "wanna fuck" boys so think on

Respectful,funny,witty,chatty... these traits will get you MUCH further

Rant over

x x x

Lucan

"I saw your status and agreed to what you are saying and in same time some women on the site are asking for this type of message.

Being polite, gentleman, does not always work for all. After all this is not facebook but yes I agree they should not say that before the third message. lol

In same time when a message comes with a lot of efforts into it and it is deleted immediately without any answer you kind of wonder:

- Should I be more direct?

- is it fake?

- What is the story with that?

By now I am sure you know men here and know how our brains work (No not this one,the one between our legs)lol.

Please note that this is not directed to you.

Regards,

Paul"

but is that the correct approach and why would any woman met after first mail with I wanna fuck you.

Without knowing a little bout ya.

The ratio to men and women ain't equal and yes women do have the upper hand.

But come on I have a little respect for more myself.

The majority of mail women receive is unreal cleared inbox yesterday and have 67 unread ain't bragging every women gets a lot of mail

I would reply to most mail but insult me and you go on the block list and than we are called time wastes

.no win situation.

No winning situation, I agree with this too.

Guys need to be real and polite certain, messages cannot be all answered when you receive 100's a day true.

I think we need to get more swingers club in this country everything is simpler there, jerks stay out or being kick out when necessary.

Unfortunately we cannot do that on the web.

Just one more thing:

When you read a woman status saying "Fuck me I am horny" posted 2 min ago.

Would you send her roses? lol

By *irty MurtyMan  over a year ago

my place

"Why oh why do men in general

Mail with first message

I wanna fuck you !!!!!

Maybe women do too

Than demand you replace it for me. "

Dam so thats where i've been going wrong all this time.

But then again i have used worse chat up lines in the past

"Just one more thing:

Would you send her roses? lol "

noooo but I guarantee that ain't my status.

oh do not get me wrong, I did not say it was yours and yes guys have to take the beer goggle off sometimes.

[Removed by poster at 27/06/13 10:30:10]

"oh do not get me wrong, I did not say it was yours and yes guys have to take the beer goggle off sometimes. "
I know that it's not beer goggles I think they need to think with there brain and not there dick

Rant over me thinks

Can we men think with something else???? Come on you know we are using the brains in our heads only for sports and work (sometimes).

I find that if you are nice and friendly you probably have the best chance. However most of the time women don't reply anyway so you might as well say what ever you like. Most of the men in here wouldnt walk up to a woman in a pub and say anything at all, thats why they are on here. But Wexi, if you poured a drink all over me you could demand all you want, you would get no replacemnt

"Can we men think with something else???? Come on you know we are using the brains in our heads only for sports and work (sometimes).

"

if I mailed you first message

Hey u wanna fuck what would you think

WOOOOOOO I like her. lol

"WOOOOOOO I like her. lol"
pmsl

"I find that if you are nice and friendly you probably have the best chance. However most of the time women don't reply anyway so you might as well say what ever you like. Most of the men in here wouldnt walk up to a woman in a pub and say anything at all, thats why they are on here. But Wexi, if you poured a drink all over me you could demand all you want, you would get no replacemnt"
simple you probably would not say it for fear of having to buy me my replacement drink

You know it's no wonder the poor sods are confused. Have you not all seen the profiles from supposedly nubile 20 year olds with names like imadirtycuntlookinglotofbigcocks with extremely suggestive profiles. Now most of those are fake profiles, but guys see them, see that sort of language and think " hey so that's how the girls like it"

And of course those fake profiles give the guys what they want so it reinforces to them that that's how all lasses like to interact on here

I rarely get readable mail. I refuse to lower my standards. I won't open one liners, I won't read text mails and any kind of abusive ones I block and report

I rarely meet guys who mail me. The most successful meets I have had are with guys I find myself and make first contact with

Lucan

"You know it's no wonder the poor sods are confused. Have you not all seen the profiles from supposedly nubile 20 year olds with names like imadirtycuntlookinglotofbigcocks with extremely suggestive profiles. Now most of those are fake profiles, but guys see them, see that sort of language and think " hey so that's how the girls like it"

And of course those fake profiles give the guys what they want so it reinforces to them that that's how all lasses like to interact on here

I rarely get readable mail. I refuse to lower my standards. I won't open one liners, I won't read text mails and any kind of abusive ones I block and report

I rarely meet guys who mail me. The most successful meets I have had are with guys I find myself and make first contact with

"

Are you saying that she's a fake? Oh no, and I've poured out my heart to her. I just feel used now. I feel like I'm just a piece of meat.

"You know it's no wonder the poor sods are confused. Have you not all seen the profiles from supposedly nubile 20 year olds with names like imadirtycuntlookinglotofbigcocks with extremely suggestive profiles. Now most of those are fake profiles, but guys see them, see that sort of language and think " hey so that's how the girls like it"

Are you saying that she's a fake? Oh no, and I've poured out my heart to her. I just feel used now. I feel like I'm just a piece of meat. "

there there michael I'm sure she is real nobody is fake here we are truly genuine people

"

Are you saying that she's a fake? Oh no, and I've poured out my heart to her. I just feel used now. I feel like I'm just a piece of meat. "

I like my meat med rare

Lucan

"

I like my meat med rare "

Mine is rarely used. Will that do?

Med rare, be careful with this I know many think they are stallion and could end up in lasagne but at the end of the day we are all little pigs and so med rare pork meat is dangerous.

"Med rare, be careful with this I know many think they are stallion and could end up in lasagne but at the end of the day we are all little pigs and so med rare pork meat is dangerous."

I like my meat dangerous

"

I like my meat med rare

Mine is rarely used. Will that do? "

Rarely used and raring to go suits me just fine

I am your pig so. Do you want.....?

lol

Lucan

"

I like my meat med rare

Mine is rarely used. Will that do?

Rarely used and raring to go suits me just fine "

Nice idea, but I don't think I'd drive to all the way up there for ten seconds of passion, and that's if I lasted that long

Had a lady walked up to me in the club last saturday nite and asked me to go fuck her real good lol.

Mail with first message

I wanna fuck you !!!!!

Maybe women do too

mmm ok I agree with you it's too full on n not very polite to ask a question like that straight away n yes most if not all women wud ignore such a mail first time but my experience awhile back off another site saw me mail a certain young woman who's profile was all about sex NSA she wanted cock full stop so my first mail to her read Hi ....... Lets skip the usual small talk I wanna fuck your brains out . To which a reply followed Sounds good to me . This started one of many encounters with this lady with whom I had probably some of the best sex of my life .

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Can we men think with something else???? Come on you know we are using the brains in our heads only for sports and work (sometimes).

if I mailed you first message

Hey u wanna fuck what would you think "

I'd be thinking 'ohh that's a bit forward! Now which of my lady friends has been taking about me? Must send her a thank you mail' it'd certainly get my attention and start a conversation. I'd not be mailing back going sure ill be there in five

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

You know ladies your allowed to message first. Try it I know someone who did and...

.. Well I'll say no more other than. .... Coffee and horny horny fun

'I wanna fuck u' .. 'wanna chat' or 'hi' .. the latter I would get more than the first two .. and often on numerous occasions by the same guys lol ..

makes ye wonder if they are that unimaginative how bad would they be in person trying to string a few words together

Lucan

"'I wanna fuck u' .. 'wanna chat' or 'hi' .. the latter I would get more than the first two .. and often on numerous occasions by the same guys lol ..

makes ye wonder if they are that unimaginative how bad would they be in person trying to string a few words together "

Hey You... hi, wanna chat, cos I wanna fuck you!

Lucan

Grrr! Sometimes I hate being so old, ms malone!

44% of women find it impossible to enjoy sex with a man who is not their intellectual equal. Just 31% of men share this problem.

I think the one liner fuck me now mails give off the impression of being 'thick'.

Sex is not 'just sex' for a woman. standards need to be adhered to ! We can't just close our eyes and picture a water fall for the cherry to pop. There needs to be a level of attraction..... On the site those first words form that attraction. .... Or not !

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

[Removed by poster at 28/06/13 06:34:45]

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

Why oh why do men in general

Mail with first message

I wanna fuck you !!!!!

awww Wexie come on will ya, dont you realise thats their idea of "foreplay" also.

Mail with first message

I wanna fuck you !!!!!

awww Wexie come on will ya, dont you realise thats their idea of "foreplay" also.

"

ohh silly me cause it is

"44% of women find it impossible to enjoy sex with a man who is not their intellectual equal. Just 31% of men share this problem.

I think the one liner fuck me now mails give off the impression of being 'thick'.

Sex is not 'just sex' for a woman. standards need to be adhered to ! We can't just close our eyes and picture a water fall for the cherry to pop. There needs to be a level of attraction..... On the site those first words form that attraction. .... Or not !

"

absolutely agree... Though if ur bi, black or have a huge cock then attraction seems a bit easier to find in here

Mail with first message

I wanna fuck you !!!!!

"

And this is a swingers site afterall so everyone wants to shag everyone

Lucan

"44% of women find it impossible to enjoy sex with a man who is not their intellectual equal. Just 31% of men share this problem.

"

... and 92% of all statistics and percentages quoted on the Internet are invented on the spot

You send a nice message to numerous girls ,you see its been read ,not even a thks do you get back fair eneough the ladies have the dominant position here that's fine by me but if the boys are thick then many of the girls are rude I exclude the forum people in this missive cause every one here chats away but some other ladies lets face it couldn't score in real life but reject every one here ...go figure

Right im getting om my soap box here darling

I would in general reply to most messages but I am not replying to insulting or rude messages.

I want to fuck you in a first message is going to get my back up straight away I am speaking for myself here.

Have I ever nevervsaud been insulting ot rude to people I chat to I think not and it i have I would put my hand up and admit my faults.

It's nice to be nice but why should I put up with crap messages just to make the male on here ego better I think not

Course you shouldn't reply to the rude message boy because for one their just horny little boys taking pictures of their Willy over the toilet bowl ! And two their scared ! My point is that I and many more of the normal guys here who start off with a normal txt in the hopes of maybe clicking with someone tend to get tarred with the same ignore button .....hang on I've forgotten what the thread was all about again ..oh never mind ! I think your one of the nice ones any way !

Lucan

Phwoarrr Wexie. I'm picturing you with your back up. Mmmmm.. I love a bit of doggy

"Phwoarrr Wexie. I'm picturing you with your back up. Mmmmm.. I love a bit of doggy "
oh Michael I'm a good girl

Lucan

Good girls can be dirty too!

"Good girls can be dirty too! "
this is very true but sssshhh it's a secret

Mail with first message

I wanna fuck you !!!!!

Maybe women do too

most messages I get are fine but u do get the odd eejjit "gimme yur number and il fuck u now" the ones i really hate are "hi im in yur area later fancy a ride" how do u know were "my area" is ffs or "Hi im in a hotel in dublin later fancy a drink in my room" in other words I can get u d*unk and we can have a shag in my room lol ,Id rather a message like "hi fancy chatting and see what happens or sumthing along those lines

Mail with first message

I wanna fuck you !!!!!

Maybe women do too

Than demand you replace it for me.

most messages I get are fine but u do get the odd eejjit "gimme yur number and il fuck u now" the ones i really hate are "hi im in yur area later fancy a ride" how do u know were "my area" is ffs or "Hi im in a hotel in dublin later fancy a drink in my room" in other words I can get u d*unk and we can have a shag in my room lol ,Id rather a message like "hi fancy chatting and see what happens or sumthing along those lines"

I think the ones that say I'm going to fuck u obviously think that we have cock on our heads all the time like they think with there cocks

Lucan

"

most messages I get are fine but u do get the odd eejjit "gimme yur number and il fuck u now" the ones i really hate are "hi im in yur area later fancy a ride" how do u know were "my area" is ffs or "Hi im in a hotel in dublin later fancy a drink in my room" in other words I can get u d*unk and we can have a shag in my room lol ,Id rather a message like "hi fancy chatting and see what happens or sumthing along those lines"

Hi. Fancy chatting and see what happens? I might be in a hotel in your area later and maybe I could get you d*unk in my room?

"

most messages I get are fine but u do get the odd eejjit "gimme yur number and il fuck u now" the ones i really hate are "hi im in yur area later fancy a ride" how do u know were "my area" is ffs or "Hi im in a hotel in dublin later fancy a drink in my room" in other words I can get u d*unk and we can have a shag in my room lol ,Id rather a message like "hi fancy chatting and see what happens or sumthing along those lines

Hi. Fancy chatting and see what happens? I might be in a hotel in your area later and maybe I could get you d*unk in my room? "

lol typical michael

actually tht cud work but not in the one message,over time

Lucan

By *ublin Here4funMan  over a year ago

North Dublin

Hi,

I am a bit chatty so don't go with the one liners or the cock pics. Looking to connect first and get a feeling for the sense of humour and fun in the other person. However this has had a strange effect as I have had a number of replies saying too long to read or get so many only read the short ones - or the best one - send me a cock pic....

There are all sorts on here just hope you can out the immature gobshites...

By *rchippyMan  over a year ago

omagh

"Ohh it's a pain in the butt alright wexie

It's right up there with all the rest of the ridiculous lines such as "what are you into" ... HELLOOOO we have only just started chatting so i'm HIGHLY unlikely to tell you all my secrets!!! And the "i'm in your area here's my number" grrrrrrrrrrrr... Again HELLOOOOOOO i enjoy lots of sex but i'm not a feckin prostitute! Most women need a tad more than a "wanna fuck" boys so think on

Rant over

x x x"

See that's where the problem can be on sites like this. I'm not saying we should jump in and ask you straight out, Do you wanna fuck. That's just ridiculous. But a lot of women here say they want you to make an effort. That's great. We should make an effort, but it gets so frustrating when you make effort after effort with people here and the messages be deleted straight away. There are only a few that make an effort to respond, even if it is to say, your not my type..... If we make an effort to say hello and put some meaning into message, surely and effort can be made to respond. I have seen myself being frustrated by making an effort again and again, so I just reverted to one liners. Believe it or not, I got much better responses from them.

Rant over

x x x

See that's where the problem can be on sites like this. I'm not saying we should jump in and ask you straight out, Do you wanna fuck. That's just ridiculous. But a lot of women here say they want you to make an effort. That's great. We should make an effort, but it gets so frustrating when you make effort after effort with people here and the messages be deleted straight away. There are only a few that make an effort to respond, even if it is to say, your not my type..... If we make an effort to say hello and put some meaning into message, surely and effort can be made to respond. I have seen myself being frustrated by making an effort again and again, so I just reverted to one liners. Believe it or not, I got much better responses from them. "

so basically the one liners hey wanba fuck work great for u .

omagh

so basically the one liners hey wanba fuck work great for u .

No, never ask if you wanna fuck, just found sometimes short messages introducing myself can work better than a big long message that I've put a lot of effort/thought into.

Rant over

x x x

See that's where the problem can be on sites like this. I'm not saying we should jump in and ask you straight out, Do you wanna fuck. That's just ridiculous. But a lot of women here say they want you to make an effort. That's great. We should make an effort, but it gets so frustrating when you make effort after effort with people here and the messages be deleted straight away. There are only a few that make an effort to respond, even if it is to say, your not my type..... If we make an effort to say hello and put some meaning into message, surely and effort can be made to respond. I have seen myself being frustrated by making an effort again and again, so I just reverted to one liners. Believe it or not, I got much better responses from them. "

yea yur rite!i usually reply but sumtimes its impossible cos theres just too many to read!its not tht im ignorant i just dont have the time to go thru them!im sure all woman have the same problem

"Just one more thing:

Would you send her roses? lol "

omagh

Rant over

x x x

See that's where the problem can be on sites like this. I'm not saying we should jump in and ask you straight out, Do you wanna fuck. That's just ridiculous. But a lot of women here say they want you to make an effort. That's great. We should make an effort, but it gets so frustrating when you make effort after effort with people here and the messages be deleted straight away. There are only a few that make an effort to respond, even if it is to say, your not my type..... If we make an effort to say hello and put some meaning into message, surely and effort can be made to respond. I have seen myself being frustrated by making an effort again and again, so I just reverted to one liners. Believe it or not, I got much better responses from them.

yea yur rite!i usually reply but sumtimes its impossible cos theres just too many to read!its not tht im ignorant i just dont have the time to go thru them!im sure all woman have the same problem"

Yes it must be hard getting time to go through all your messages, I understand that. It can just be demoralising for a guy to see message after message being deleted, so that's why sometimes stupid one liners just come out. It's a vicious circle lol.

» Add a new message to this topic