FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Has Fab Changed You?

Has Fab Changed You?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rishmanabroad OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin/Belfast

This is inspired by the why you joined thread… lot of people talk about pushing boundaries when they join. I’d love to hear if/how people feel they’ve been shaped by the experiences they’ve had on here. Whether they’ve found out things about themselves they hadn’t expected, changed, etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstick KissesWoman 2 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Only insomuch as I'm less afraid to ask for what I want and I'm more open about what I'm looking for. Although I was already gaining confidence in doing that, hence ending up here

By *oshSardineMan 2 weeks ago

The High Chaparral

I’ve gotten wiser and use private notes a bit.

By *heBlowinsCouple 2 weeks ago

West Cork

Oh absolutely it has.. not Fab specifically but more our sexual journey together. Been meaning to write a thread about it and how hotwifing makes me a better man. Absolutely love it

By *ealitybitesMan 2 weeks ago

Belfast

Sexually, nope.

I'm more cynical since joining though and seeing the lengths that grown adults will go to in order to remain relevant.

By *ivAnnCouple 2 weeks ago

Munster

Totally as it opened my mind to so much fun that I didn’t think I would ever like and have made a lot of amazing friends on here and more to cum I hope

By *ozzlesMan 2 weeks ago

galway

I think it has changed me a little, I now recognise that reality and perception are a lot further apart than I previously imagined.

Also I'm not gods gift to women, which has been a slight surprise some maybe I've gained a little humility along the way.

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 2 weeks ago

Athlone

Not so much up til now, but can see a shift and have a feeling that going forward I'm going to have some new and even more exciting experiences. Here's hoping!

By *adger BrocMan 2 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Not really.

I treat fab with the same, or perhaps an even greater level of healthy scepticism that I have used throughout my life.

Here to be sucked off not sucked in.........

By *s LollyWoman 2 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Im more sexually open since ive joined here but also im more aware of what people especially women will do and say to get what they want.....

By *og-ManMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere

Absolutely changed me

Never experimented with my sexuality or experienced some of the sex Ive had before I joined

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

"Sexually, nope.

I'm more cynical since joining though and seeing the lengths that grown adults will go to in order to remain relevant.

"

100% to this

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 2 weeks ago

kinkytown

Don't think it's changed. I'm still as big qn asshole as I was when I joined the first time all those years ago

By *ot so needyMan 2 weeks ago

Galway

Sexually yes I'm more open minded.

I listen more to what the other person likes and dislikes.

I wouldn't say outside of that i have changed. But It could destroy your confidence if you take it too seriously.

By *exyScientistsCouple 2 weeks ago

Castlebar

Yes, more then I thought and in ways I didn't imagine. But I'm still the same suspicious, sceptical, untrusting person I am in real life!

By *panishRebelMan 2 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I think fab has more allowed an expression of myself out of the mainstream societal box. Has it changed me? Yes, but everything changes everything, how much, I feel, needs time to ponder

By *panishRebelMan 2 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"I think fab has more allowed an expression of myself out of the mainstream societal box. Has it changed me? Yes, but everything changes everything, how much, I feel, needs time to ponder "

One change is,...I would never play those silly games on a forum thread before...

By *ubadubdubWoman 2 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"

"

Jeepers you don't need to be on Fab to see that though!!

Also it seems to me that cynicism is a symptom of life experience in general for many.

By *ubadubdubWoman 2 weeks ago

Hereabouts

Has Fab changed me. Yes I've learned a lot about myself that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Eg: When I joined I felt bad for not replying to messages, now I realise I have the right to boundaries and I don't need to share my time or energy unless I want to.

This has helped me in many other situations.

And sex obviously! Oh its changed me

By *ustBoWoman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I don't think it's changed me. I've done a few things that I had thought about but not acted on before. It's opened my eyes to how people think and see others. And that has sometimes surprised me and not always in a good way.

But I think I'm the same old grouchy self that I was before I joined. Just have less guilt now if I ignore messages etc than I did at the start.I realise I don't owe anyone on here a reply or a chat anymore.

By *rishmanabroad OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin/Belfast

"Don't think it's changed. I'm still as big qn asshole as I was when I joined the first time all those years ago "

Lol!

By *affa31Woman 2 weeks ago

Galway

I don’t know cause I don’t know the type of person I would have been without fab in my life!

I’m more confident now than when I joined but is that fab or is that age? Or both!

By *adhatter and coCouple 1 week ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

I’ve become much more confident and open minded tried so many new things and met loads of fascinating people .

By *huCullainMan 1 week ago

Rathowen

Sexually, yes. It's opened my mind by trying new things and my experiences with singles, couples and events.

It has also opened my eyes to how controlling, manipulative and negative some can be on here so I've learned to spot and stay away from the poisoned ones and just enjoy my fab journey.

By *oxyvixen99Woman 1 week ago

Newtownabbey

Nah

By *ACOLCouple 1 week ago

limerick

Fab has been great to challenge my comfort zone, by making me more comfortable with my body.

I was bolder already just not comfortable in it

Lina.

By *rishmanabroad OP   Man 1 week ago

Dublin/Belfast

"Fab has been great to challenge my comfort zone, by making me more comfortable with my body.

I was bolder already just not comfortable in it

Lina."

Love this! Well done!

» Add a new message to this topic