FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Squirters

Squirters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *winger14 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

tralee

Is there many women on here that would be a regular squirter during the action??

Always has been a massive turn on of mine but very rarely seem to come across a squirter..

So as for the women’s word on it ? Is it something that you must do or do you climax without squirting also?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 6 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

My experience is that it's very common, but is not related to orgasm. It's more a side effect of a certain type of manual stimulation.

By *tarboy300Man 6 weeks ago

DUB/LOUTH

Most women can. you just have to know how

East / North, Cork

"Most women can. you just have to know how "

That's true, but not all that can squirt want to squirt, or want a partner to see it as their mission to make them squirt. It can be hot, but can also be a bit of a nuisance. Better to focus on cummies than squirties

By *ipstick KissesWoman 6 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

I disagree with this whole notion of knowing how to, like it's some skill to be learned. Framing it that way just feels like another way to make people feel inadequate if they "can't" or "can't make someone do it".

Some people just do, involuntarily.

By *ofusplusCouple 6 weeks ago

Limerick

Yeah, open the flood gates and cause her a lifetime of extra laundry and general inconvenience

DUB/LOUTH

"Most women can. you just have to know how

I disagree with this whole notion of knowing how to, like it's some skill to be learned. Framing it that way just feels like another way to make people feel inadequate if they "can't" or "can't make someone do it".

Some people just do, involuntarily."

My reply wasnt to make anyone feel inadequate or make them feel that they cant. It was just from my experince. Every woman is different. Some women can only squirt from penetration other women maybe from oral and simultaneously slipping your fingers in and out, there is different ways. Having a little know how Goes a long way

DUB/LOUTH

Yeah, open the flood gates and cause her a lifetime of extra laundry and general inconvenience "

Love it..

Shall i bring the snorkle?

By *og-ManMan 6 weeks ago

somewhere

So you're asking can women pee

By *hismightsquirtalittleCouple 6 weeks ago

CorkPortlaoise

Just read our couple name

East / North, Cork

"So you're asking can women pee "

Took a whole 9 posts before pee is mentioned. Must be a record

tralee

Yeah it’s more for personal preference trying to make the woman squirt is all because it’s a big turn on for me

Limerick

"So you're asking can women pee "

Pulls the pin and runs

East / North, Cork

"Yeah it’s more for personal preference trying to make the woman squirt is all because it’s a big turn on for me "

Sure but she has personal preferences too and being made to squirt may or may not be her idea of a good time.

tralee

Oh I totally get that obviously I won’t be aiming for that if she doesn’t want to

By *eductivepiercingsWoman 6 weeks ago

louth

Some people just do, involuntarily."

I totally agree! But further what makes any guy think it has anything whatsoever to do with them! When most cannot turn on a light bulb never mind a woman. Or know more about a womans privates than they do themselves. Lots of arm chair experts it seems. And it's not "PEE"

DUB/LOUTH

I totally agree! But further what makes any guy think it has anything whatsoever to do with them! When most cannot turn on a light bulb never mind a woman. Or know more about a womans privates than they do themselves. Lots of arm chair experts it seems. And it's not "PEE" "

Whos it got to do with? Thats like saying, when a woman jerks a man off it isnt the woman that makes him cum lol of course it his. when a man finishes he would say you just made me cum likewise when a womnan squirts. Nobody claimed to be an expert just speaking from experince!!!

louth

I totally agree! But further what makes any guy think it has anything whatsoever to do with them! When most cannot turn on a light bulb never mind a woman. Or know more about a womans privates than they do themselves. Lots of arm chair experts it seems. And it's not "PEE"

Whos it got to do with? Thats like saying, when a woman jerks a man off it isnt the woman that makes him cum lol of course it his. when a man finishes he would say you just made me cum likewise when a womnan squirts. Nobody claimed to be an expert just speaking from experince!!!"

I squirt by myself, toys or my hands, from a girl sure what makes you think your anything special or have some magical trick! You don't

East / North, Cork

Most men can't turn on a lightbulb. Just wow.

Also I'll just leave this scientific study here. I'm sure with your degree you'll have no problem understanding what this means.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25545022/

By *amson4DelilahCouple 6 weeks ago

ballina

My most intense orgasms do not involve squirting. Some men think that making you squirt is job done & he's a legend.. well not for me, like it's grand but it's not the be all & end all.

Sometimes I squirt when I orgasm but the two are not mutually exclusive. & only intense sexual uncounted give me earth shattering orgasm that continues to send waves of pleasure deep inside my pussy.

louth

"Most men can't turn on a lightbulb. Just wow.

Also I'll just leave this scientific study here. I'm sure with your degree you'll have no problem understanding what this means.

And sunshine I have more than 1, medical and pharma what have you but an over inflated opinion of yourself

"

East / North, Cork

If only you could figure out how to quote and post that would be a real help

By *osyRedLipsWoman 6 weeks ago

Kildare

It's rare for a man to do it properly on me. I end up feeling like Bosco with someone's hand shoved up me

DUB/LOUTH

"It's rare for a man to do it properly on me. I end up feeling like Bosco with someone's hand shoved up me "

May i ask, what would you consider properly? When your body goes into spasim and you cant stop shaking? Asking for educational purposes only

somewhere

"

So its PEE

Limerick

95 - 99% PEE

somewhere

"95 - 99% PEE "

And Gin

Limerick

"95 - 99% PEE

And Gin "

Yeah and that's why I'm straight, I hate BOTH

By *ot so needyMan 6 weeks ago

Galway

Yeah, open the flood gates and cause her a lifetime of extra laundry and general inconvenience "

Just bring her to the bathroom and put news paper down first.

By *exyScientistsCouple 6 weeks ago

Castlebar

That's true, but not all that can squirt want to squirt, or want a partner to see it as their mission to make them squirt. It can be hot, but can also be a bit of a nuisance. Better to focus on cummies than squirties "

Absolutely. It's like a badge of honour sometimes I think!

By *affa31Woman 6 weeks ago

Galway

It may be pee but I wish peeing always felt that good

Limerick

"It may be pee but I wish peeing always felt that good "

There is a way .... just hold it for 5 hours first

Limerick

Yeah, open the flood gates and cause her a lifetime of extra laundry and general inconvenience

Just bring her to the bathroom and put news paper down first."

And they say romance is dead.

DUB/LOUTH

And they say romance is dead."

I was just thinking the same

East / North, Cork

We once had a lady turn up at our house with a bag full of puppy pads that she brings to meets. Was really impressed actually!

By *affa31Woman 6 weeks ago

Galway

"It may be pee but I wish peeing always felt that good

There is a way .... just hold it for 5 hours first "

DUB/LOUTH

"We once had a lady turn up at our house with a bag full of puppy pads that she brings to meets. Was really impressed actually!"

Thats what you call thinking outside the box

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 6 weeks ago

Galway, Clare

What are you basing this on??.

?

By *eehornyWoman 6 weeks ago

Mayo

Do we have to go into the whole debate of what it is made up of?

OP was looking for women who squirt not what it is made of

tralee

"Do we have to go into the whole debate of what it is made up of?

OP was looking for women who squirt not what it is made of"

Thankfully someone understood

By *ot so needyMan 6 weeks ago

Galway

And they say romance is dead."

I know, how could somebody be so unromantic about this seriously romantic topic. Lol

By *ilverfox74Man 6 weeks ago

dublin offaly

I also love a squirter. Has happened a few times. I don’t claim to know how or what I done to make it happen or if I even done something different. Definitely wouldn’t claim to be an expert on it. It just happened.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 6 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

My reply wasnt to make anyone feel inadequate or make them feel that they cant. It was just from my experince. Every woman is different. Some women can only squirt from penetration other women maybe from oral and simultaneously slipping your fingers in and out, there is different ways. Having a little know how Goes a long way"

The point I was trying to make was about using the word "can". Some women squirt. Not because they can, but because they just do. Some women don't squirt. Not because they can't, but because they just don't. I know it's a subtle difference, but it's not always some secret level waiting to be unlocked with the right combination of key presses on a controller.

As Filthy Nights said, it can be a real turn off if someone is fixated on making a woman squirt, or they claim to have the magic formula (especially if it involves rummaging about in your fanny like they're trying to find a set of keys at the bottom of a shopping bag).

By *iny DelightWoman 6 weeks ago

City Centre

My reply wasnt to make anyone feel inadequate or make them feel that they cant. It was just from my experince. Every woman is different. Some women can only squirt from penetration other women maybe from oral and simultaneously slipping your fingers in and out, there is different ways. Having a little know how Goes a long way

The point I was trying to make was about using the word "can". Some women squirt. Not because they can, but because they just do. Some women don't squirt. Not because they can't, but because they just don't. I know it's a subtle difference, but it's not always some secret level waiting to be unlocked with the right combination of key presses on a controller.

As Filthy Nights said, it can be a real turn off if someone is fixated on making a woman squirt, or they claim to have the magic formula (especially if it involves rummaging about in your fanny like they're trying to find a set of keys at the bottom of a shopping bag)."

I'd love to pin this reply in a frequently asked questions section at the top of the forum, if there was one @Lipstick kisses

Limerick

As Filthy Nights said, it can be a real turn off if someone is fixated on making a woman squirt, or they claim to have the magic formula (especially if it involves rummaging about in your fanny like they're trying to find a set of keys at the bottom of a shopping bag).

I'd love to pin this reply in a frequently asked questions section at the top of the forum, if there was one @Lipstick kisses

"

Yep, or like they're stuffing a turkey at Xmas

By *m316.3Man 6 weeks ago

Dublin

I’ve had a few woman squirt from my tongue and controlled fingering, seen men try to nearly dig for gold

By *ustBoWoman 6 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

As Filthy Nights said, it can be a real turn off if someone is fixated on making a woman squirt, or they claim to have the magic formula (especially if it involves rummaging about in your fanny like they're trying to find a set of keys at the bottom of a shopping bag)."

So true and accurate

By *oxyvixen99Woman 6 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

By *uiet LiesCouple 6 weeks ago

Kells or somewhere close by

Mrs does

Castlebar

[Removed by poster at 30/04/24 20:01:22]

Castlebar

Omg so funny because it's true!

tralee

Yeah I was taken up the complete wrong way with this anyways I wasn’t asking how to make a woman squirt it was just a general question so many woman squirt because in my experience squirters are on a low

East / North, Cork

"Yeah I was taken up the complete wrong way with this anyways I wasn’t asking how to make a woman squirt it was just a general question so many woman squirt because in my experience squirters are on a low "

I think your questions were answered. There are loads of squirty girls out there. It's not necessary to squirt to cum, or to cum to squirt.

By *ex coupleCouple 6 weeks ago

wexford

Didn’t know I could till I met Jack

louth

Hilarious! So called male experts on women's bodies! When they haven't an actual notion! Arrogance personified. Who would ever be with them baffels me.

By *dfabMan 6 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Personally I prefer to entice a woman to a creamy state of ecstasy. If she squirts during that, no biggie, as long as she's enjoying herself and me

By *ngel and EvilCouple 6 weeks ago

Belfast

Only started happening with me recently and its not every time. I too carry puppy pads to meets on the off chance of needing them.

Angel

By *filnikufecinMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

"95 - 99% PEE "

1-5% yeast

Limerick

"95 - 99% PEE

1-5% yeast "

PSA actually

By *leasurer77Man 6 weeks ago

Athlone

Every woman squirts.

By *elle111Woman 6 weeks ago

NI

Only ever done it 4 times, I get embarrassed by it and always amazes me that it happens. It once went a few yards across room lol lol lol not something I like!

East / North, Cork

"Hilarious! So called male experts on women's bodies! When they haven't an actual notion! Arrogance personified. Who would ever be with them baffels me. "

Ok Martha. Calm down.

DUB/LOUTH

"Hilarious! So called male experts on women's bodies! When they haven't an actual notion! Arrogance personified. Who would ever be with them baffels me.

Ok Martha. Calm down."

I was thinking KAREN but forgot about martha.

Sent from my iphon

By *aughty MilfCouple 6 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

definitely agree

By *rAndMrsRightCouple 6 weeks ago

newtownabbey

"

bUT WhaT aBouT sKeNEs gLanD!?!?!?!?

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 04/05/24 02:29:55]

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 04/05/24 02:39:34]

By *ungamessMan 6 weeks ago

thurles

"Hilarious! So called male experts on women's bodies! When they haven't an actual notion! Arrogance personified. Who would ever be with them baffels me. "

Haha lv been waiting for this comment for the last ages reading threw this thread haha bit worried with some of the so called (which was said to me earlier) good verified people to avoid disapiontments.lets be honest like starting a new job sure he or she is only 25 here 3 months what would they know...

Anyway so from my experiance but who am l,because iv not got 70 or 100 veri (which iv asked afew pll not too just because small town full of nosey feckers) and not on fab years...But obviously no two humans are the exact same. Also you have other factors which depending on the womem might be different. So weather it might be a physical difference vaginas are not the same as each other, also could be and emotional difference maybe not have the confidence to let lose and restrict themselves maybe physicaly just not able and then maybe you have some self centered full of himself/herself know it all

Going for broke roughing her out instead of taking your time going with the flow reading the womens body language be able to tell weather motions to fast or to slow or to rough or to gentle. And finally just in my opinion you will know by the female your with because she let you know fairly quickly as alot of us know , ladies know what they want and how they want it. Some in my experiance simply dont like it.. anyway who am l , lv not 50 or 60 veri havnt been on fab years..every body is different and sorry ladies im no expert or know it all just my opinion from only my experiace. Hope ye all have a beautiful day ???????????????? oh yeah im dyslexic a little which was said too but not directly something like guys im not gonna meet someone that cant spell...theres always ah few..have a nice chilled weekend out.... nearly forgot none of that is toward the ladies comment just new it was coming off some1 and right fully so...us men shower off ......

» Add a new message to this topic