FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Day Five, 10:49 PM

Day Five, 10:49 PM

By *unshine_karl OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath & Bristol

10:49, Saturday night

Karl has been in the FAB house for 5 days and his preconceptions on a site like this have well and truly been disproved.

These preconceptions being mainly that a single guy would really struggle to make any contacts within a swinging scene.

He's also kicking himself that he didn't do this a long time ago but having recently become single, free, available and happy the opportunities weren't really there.

Anyway, enough of talking like the Big Brother voice over... I'm Karl... Happy, smiley, intelligent, witty, quite kinky and brand new here. 6ft, slim, decent enough body, bright eyed and bushy tailed Ohhhh and very keen to explore, discover and adventure.

Lots more information in my profile which I hope you'll enjoy reading.

Oh, and please don't let my location put you off. My last girlfriend lives in Manchester and that was do-able.

Can travel (within reason due to work) and can also accommodate. I can hold a decent conversation and make most people laugh.

Keen to hear from open-minded couples or females who would like to make friends rather than just get the proverbial leg over.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Karl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic