FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello everybody if you like me let me know

Hello everybody if you like me let me know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i am looking but no one gets back to me if you like me get in touch please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Okay, some of this will be harsh but it meant to be constrctive:

Why should anyone like you? What have you done or offered to make anyone interested in you? How do you stand out from the pack?

Your profile suggests you're owed a favour and you only have a one pic on your gallery - a cock pic which most people know what one looks like.

So, if you were a female and saw a profile like that, would you be interested?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need to change your profile not everyone wants to see cock shots, plus you can't travel or accomidate what's that about???

[Removed by poster at 23/11/10 15:36:03]

certainly doesn't do it for me. cock looks very red!!! plus I'd rather see some body/ass pics anyway. not much profile txt and i'm with the above poster...whats with the can't travel or accomodate? how do you expect to meet?

Its probably infected lol xx

I was havin sum probs gettin replys and such but with the useful advice from fellow members I have changed the parts they said would help n it has. Ok so u won't get a system overload of msg's but u will notice the change good luck

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"i am looking but no one gets back to me if you like me get in touch please"

All those friends refusing to return your messages?

How strange....

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

omg that photo is oh so wrong!!!I always thought a cock ring was supposed to keep a hardon longer...not to completely cut off the circulation!!!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Just some thoughts...

As already mentioned, your photo of your squeezed dick doesn't help much. You may want to consider having photos of your face and body - if necessary, keep them private, but include them on messages you send to people. I'm sure you'd not have sex with someone without having seen something other than just their genitalia... they could look like Cherie Blair!

There's nothing wrong with someone being shy, but your comments about needing someone to 'bring your dirty side out' sounds like you're looking for a mother figure. I find that one thing many women on here want from a prospective partner is that they exude confidence - at least in the bedroom. Your profile doesn't imply that this is the case. Unless you're looking to be a sub for a dom, I think you're portraying the wrong image.

Lastly, your comment about "you can message me for my number once a meet is arranged" seems a bit backwards to me. I'd be prepared to offer my number to someone I was interested in meeting BEFORE they agreed to meet. Talking on the phone is one of the necessary steps many people will insist on before getting to the 'arranging a meet' stage.

Hope that's useful to you.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

D'oh... just seen that you've got some photos in private, so what I said above about pics may be completely redundant.

It's been a helluva long day!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thank you i will try to amend my profile please keep giving me feed back so i can be more approachable

» Add a new message to this topic