FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Length

Profile Length

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, Recently had a long but descriptive profile on here, and someone kindly pointed out it was toooo long. I have now shortened it and was wondering what the general view is on the length, I preferred it long - over to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why was it too long. Its your profile you write what you want to write. What one person likes another person wont. It's what your happy with that counts.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Still 6 lines too long.

we have a long profile too

i think it says everything people need / want to know , shouldnt matter wot size your profile is, its how u use it that matters. lol.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Some ladies prefer girth over length in a profile.

How long does a piece of string have to be if its not going be to short, or to long ?,,,, my guess would be somewhere along the line of:- “as long as it can be can pulled from both ends its probably gonna satisfy some people's requirments but not necessarily everyone’s”… and that’s about it really…..

Hmmm , I must admit, I was sure I was heading somewhere mildly relevant with that stuff about string length etc ... however, now it now appears I've got myself tied-up in a bit of tangle and , "I'm a frayed knot” ….. (OMG…. Deafening Silence)……… oh go on !, at least pretend you got it!...,,,,, “afraid not” ,,,,, struth,,,, Oww, its Friday,,,,

Sox…… observes the tumble rolling bye,,,,,,,,,sigh,,,,,

I was told mine was too long so I shortened it to what it is now. Still longer than most even now

If your happy with it then it's fine

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

Each to there own, is what I believe. As stated previously not everyone can be happy with everyone else's profile. A profile is a good way to put you apart from everyone else and also to add a touch or an inklining of your personality. Words are just letters with out a Meaning. So as long as you put meaning into your words and it isn't rambling on (like mine) then you can't go wrong.

Remove the warning notice, its rubbish, use that space to add more

Nice pictures

"How long does a piece of string have to be if its not going be to short, or to long ?"

Twice the length from the middle to one end!!!!

and the middle is easy to find, fold it in half

No easy answer though, content is key but not volumes of it and like they say a picture tells a thousand words.

» Add a new message to this topic