FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Guys on here

Guys on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me who kinda feels like there is a lot of guys on here who ruin it for others? Like when I speak to couple and females they always mention about how guys are or have pestered them. Just feel it’s harder for women/couples to decide who’s actually genuine or not, what’s everyone else’s thought?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same as you

But what can you do eh?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Yes that’s why I mainly go to clubs now

Yeah completely, the amount of times Iv been thanked when they’ve gave me kind “no thanks” and I just say no problem stay safe, I feel I gain a lot of respect for that

How do you find clubs? I have heard mixed reviews because sometimes guys can be a bit too touchy and feely in clubs?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"How do you find clubs? I have heard mixed reviews because sometimes guys can be a bit too touchy and feely in clubs?"

It's rare than anyones feely in clubs as it gets them kicked out and on 2 out of the three occasions it's happened to me it was the male of of a couple so there's good and bad in every group, single male, single female & couples

I think clubs are easier for the decent / respectful single guys to stand out just by being yourself

Just check their admissions policy as some are over 25s only, which is likely one of your biggest problems on here too, many will have children your age and therefore consider you to young

Maybe consider a cougar and cubs night where women are specifically looking for younger guys (btw would you really meet a 99yr old? )

That's another off putting thing, when people look like they've just ticked every box to hopefully cover all eventualities, it looks like you haven't really given your profile any thought

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Stourport

"How do you find clubs? I have heard mixed reviews because sometimes guys can be a bit too touchy and feely in clubs?"

A guy will only get touchy feely with my wife once and once only in a club.

His next move will be putting his coat on and going home !

guys ruin it for themselves not others .... others use this as an excuse for getting nowhere ..its so easy to blame others rather than look at yourself ....

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"guys ruin it for themselves not others .... others use this as an excuse for getting nowhere ..its so easy to blame others rather than look at yourself ...."

"guys ruin it for themselves not others .... others use this as an excuse for getting nowhere ..its so easy to blame others rather than look at yourself ...."

Agree with all that you’ve said only I can mess it up and I do look at myself and do see how I mess things up.

Just saying that other guys actions will decrease any forgiveness I could get messing up heres an instant block in my experience.

But hey I’m not here to fuck everybody so shouldn’t matter the right stuff will come

» Add a new message to this topic