FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Admin or mods

Admin or mods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockold_Young_Wife OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Birmingham

I've been trying to contact the site admin for well over 2 months now trying to get this issue resolved.

On my singles profile, I can NOT use the forums. I can't comment or post and can only read.

Since rejoining fab as a single I've never been able to use them. Can an admin or a forum mod possibly be able to help?

I understand they must get lots of mail a day but it's been over 2 months and nothing has changed or had a reply.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uliette500Woman 4 weeks ago

Hull

"I've been trying to contact the site admin for well over 2 months now trying to get this issue resolved.

On my singles profile, I can NOT use the forums. I can't comment or post and can only read.

Since rejoining fab as a single I've never been able to use them. Can an admin or a forum mod possibly be able to help?

I understand they must get lots of mail a day but it's been over 2 months and nothing has changed or had a reply."

Nobody in the forums can do anything, the only way to sort it is via the contact admin.

If you have never been able to use the forum it can't be a ban so I suggest you keep trying but make it really clear on your message you have never been able to use the forum. Also make sure it is the single profile you are contacting them from, I know this might sound really obvious but I've spoken to others who are trying to make reports about their single one by using the couples one to message from.

By *ugby 123Couple 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

A forum block is not a bug and you don't need to have used the forum to get it. Only Admin can help. Please ask Admin from the contact link to review

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

If they are going to lift the block they will mail and let you know.