FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile problem

Profile problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, my wife is having problems with her profile, she can't send messages, she can't receive messages, she can search other profiles but doesn't show up in searches, she can view the forums but can't post or comment, and can update her status, does anyone know what might be happening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Sounds like she has been banned? Did she not receive a email saying why?

No she didn't get an email or anything like that. It started yesterday morning and still the same today.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"No she didn't get an email or anything like that. It started yesterday morning and still the same today."

Is she using the same internet as you? Maybe contact admin through the contract is link

Yes but I will check it though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, my wife is having problems with her profile, she can't send messages, she can't receive messages, she can search other profiles but doesn't show up in searches, she can view the forums but can't post or comment, and can update her status, does anyone know what might be happening."

I had exactly same previously. Contacted for help but didn’t hear back at all and issue wasn’t resolved for three weeks.

Poor show if paying supporter. In the end, deleted and returned. Hope you have better luck!

» Add a new message to this topic