FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > New change of yet another law !!!

New change of yet another law !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From the 28th of September if driving a UK registered car/van/moto/lorry you will have to display a UK badge/sticker and not the usual GB one.

Happy driving everyone.

T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"From the 28th of September if driving a UK registered car/van/moto/lorry you will have to display a UK badge/sticker and not the usual GB one.

Happy driving everyone.

T"

Yes that was announced a couple of months ago.

"From the 28th of September if driving a UK registered car/van/moto/lorry you will have to display a UK badge/sticker and not the usual GB one.

Happy driving everyone.

T

Yes that was announced a couple of months ago."

Indeed but some things can slip past some people and if it wasn’t for my much better half I wouldn’t have know so my view is that if my post helps one person avoid a fine then it’s job done.

T

By *aelic funMan  over a year ago

Carlisle Dumfries

And in the UK Halfords won’t have them on sale before the start of October. They will not be released until at least the start of October says the store in Carlisle

I’ll be back home in F (with GB plates) by Friday so many bothered especially since I’m in the process of getting ANTS to transfer my cars to french plates

The uk change was an idea from Boris, nothing to do with the EU. He simply told the UN the British designation was changing

An article in French paper Connexion said the French authorities weren’t bothered if it was a GB or UK plate.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"And in the UK Halfords won’t have them on sale before the start of October. They will not be released until at least the start of October says the store in Carlisle

I’ll be back home in F (with GB plates) by Friday so many bothered especially since I’m in the process of getting ANTS to transfer my cars to french plates

The uk change was an idea from Boris, nothing to do with the EU. He simply told the UN the British designation was changing

An article in French paper Connexion said the French authorities weren’t bothered if it was a GB or UK plate. "

I’m in France but travelling to U.K. early October so bought a set on Amazon just in case I get stopped on the way to the ferry.

By *mooth and becksCouple  over a year ago

Agde

We have had our own made up

GB = not anymore

U.K.= definitely not

We opted for BB = broken Britain

"We have had our own made up

GB = not anymore

U.K.= definitely not

We opted for BB = broken Britain "

But people might think that you are fans of that great band leader Bert Bacherrat* (fucked if I can spell his name but you get the gist).!!!

Or ???

T

By *ala1956Man  over a year ago

Cross Hands

You can have your Wales ,Ireland or Scotland flag as long as there is no EU on it .

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"We have had our own made up

GB = not anymore

U.K.= definitely not

We opted for BB = broken Britain

But people might think that you are fans of that great band leader Bert Bacherrat* (fucked if I can spell his name but you get the gist).!!!

Or ???

T"

Or they are looking for bareback sex ?

» Add a new message to this topic