FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Removing uploaded photo from messages.

Removing uploaded photo from messages.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *licka69G OP   Man  over a year ago

Mainly Rugby

Not currently a site supporter but have been several times.

Do you actually have to be a site supporter to be able to remove picture of yourself that has been uploaded on a message??

I don't see that should be a perk only available to supporters but to everyone regardless. If you should change your mind about your privacy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is only available to SS

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pay for silver site supporter

It's only 10p per day

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Not currently a site supporter but have been several times.

Do you actually have to be a site supporter to be able to remove picture of yourself that has been uploaded on a message??

I don't see that should be a perk only available to supporters but to everyone regardless. If you should change your mind about your privacy.

"

If they gave perks to everyone, why would anyone pay for site supporter?

By *licka69G OP   Man  over a year ago

Mainly Rugby

I don't see that changing your mind about who should see you, when you receive worrying information, should even be considered a perk - it's more a right isn't it? It's my privacy.

Perks are, seeing who viewed you etc. My privacy shouldn't be a perk I have to pay for.

Moreover, on the SS sign up page it's not even mentioned that it is a perk.

As far as I can tell there is nothing anywhere to warn anybody that you can't remove an image in a message unless you are paid up.

Shouldn't it just be available to everyone??

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I don't see that changing your mind about who should see you, when you receive worrying information, should even be considered a perk - it's more a right isn't it? It's my privacy.

Perks are, seeing who viewed you etc. My privacy shouldn't be a perk I have to pay for.

Moreover, on the SS sign up page it's not even mentioned that it is a perk.

As far as I can tell there is nothing anywhere to warn anybody that you can't remove an image in a message unless you are paid up.

Shouldn't it just be available to everyone??

"

Honestly, if you're that concerned about your privacy, don't send compromising pics to people you don't know.

» Add a new message to this topic