FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > abusive and insulting

abusive and insulting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anesjh OP   Couple  over a year ago

LONDON.

All i did was send a friend invite to a lady member...what i got back,was a tirade of abuse and insults..some disgusting...i have reported this to admin...but do these horrible people get warned.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

while I agree there is no need to get abusive a lot of people including us wont accept a friends request without either having chatted or met them first .

Live and learn next time ask first... lol I get sick of peeps sending friends requests, ok I don't get abusive I just block them.

"Live and learn next time ask first... lol I get sick of peeps sending friends requests, ok I don't get abusive I just block them. "
+1

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

It's frustrating that you dont get any feedback from admin about any comlplaints. It's not always even clear if the complaint has been received and looked at, never mind if it's been upheld or not.

Dont think that the forums are the place to vent your anger at the other user, you have done the right thing by reporting.

From reading previous forum posts and indeed reporting many profiles/issues myself I can say that Admin do deal with reports of abuse but will only act on fact, not hearsay. There are always two sides to a story and never take one users word against another.

Steve XX

By *anesjh OP   Couple  over a year ago

LONDON.

Well i will stick to the..no thanks..when i get friend invites...i would never tell people to f...k off..or insult and abuse them.

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

"Dont think that the forums are the place to vent your anger at the other user, you have done the right thing by reporting.

From reading previous forum posts and indeed reporting many profiles/issues myself I can say that Admin do deal with reports of abuse but will only act on fact, not hearsay. There are always two sides to a story and never take one users word against another.

Steve XX"

That's true enough. But a little feedback on those actions would be helpful. I've had a complaint acted on but I wasn't told it had been, I just saw the result of it by chance.

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Whilst I don't think anyone should send abusive messages, I can understand that it is annoying to get friends requests out of the blue, especially from someone saying they are a couple when they aren't!

Lisa

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Admin will deal with this.

We'll close this thread.

Admin x