FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message block

Message block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else had this before? When I go to send a message I get

'Sorry you can't send messages just now. Try again in a couple of hours the block will have cleared!' In red letters.

It's been like that for over 12 hours now. I really haven't a clue why? Not aware that I've done anything wrong and had no warning etc? Any help would be much appreciated as if I've done something wrong it would be good to know what so I can make sure it doesn't happen again. It's been suggested it maybe a bug so messaging to report and request assistance.

Thanks, Jack x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From reading around it seems it's a common problem to do with using punctuation strangely that tricks the filters into thinking I'm sending a spam link etc. Found a link here suggesting why... http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/123930

If any admins could have a quick look over my messages they will see I've not done anything wrong and if they could remove the block I would be hugely greatful as I have a free weekend and a few messages to send and plans to be made! Cheers, Jack x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could try asking the Mods directly.

Right at bottom of this page, within the blue band, is 'contact'. Hope you get sorted, Cheers!

By *att22230Man  over a year ago

essex

Hi mine has done this too says block will be off in a couple of house can anyone have a look at this?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hi mine has done this too says block will be off in a couple of house can anyone have a look at this? "

It's automatic, you used a forbidden word. No there's no list of words

» Add a new message to this topic