FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > STOP People Abusing "Meet Today" Listing!!

STOP People Abusing "Meet Today" Listing!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingleGlasgowGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

Strathclyde

Why is it the same folk day after day get away with a "meet today" ad even though they have absolutely NO intention of meeting ANY day let alone EVERY day?

Seems to be folk just advertising themselves more because its not restricted on how many times you can use it etc.

Cant the site charge a small donation to charity of a Quid or summit to advertise a "meet Today" that way it wont be abused like this and i`m sure no one would object to a Quid to charity maybe done through simple "txt" on mobile etc?

Also site should charge organised events a fee as they make money from Swingers on here who are supplied by this site,so they wont object as they need this site to advertise their events etc that way normal members wont feel obliged to be blue,gold or whatever site members.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

How do you know their intent?

How do you know they don't get meets that way?

Is it not possible that they are *available* every day, but don't often get a suitable offer?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do you know their intent?

How do you know they don't get meets that way?

Is it not possible that they are *available* every day, but don't often get a suitable offer?

"

I agree with SDM

Steve

Forum Mod

It could also be possible that they just don't want to meet you

People can still have preferences whether they're able to play everyday or once in a blue moon

Your post makes you sound very bitter,I don't know if you meant it to come across like that

if i have ever used this facility i am still have standards just as its " meet today" doesn't mean that i will meet anyone who doesnt fit my criteria x

sounds to me thay don't want to meet you,doesn't meen there not meeting someone else.there areother people on here you know,not just you!

Never use the "meet today" myself, but I do look at it now an then....

Just because someone puts one up everyday doesnt mean they are abusing it!!!

Means, yes, they meet everyday or they had no luck day before! Meet today doesnt mean "we will meet anyone who answers" lol...

Cath x

Strathclyde

"

"

Some have never met anyone and have been on her a long time.

Strathclyde

"

Your post makes you sound very bitter,I don't know if you meant it to come across like that"

Absolutely nothing to do with it as i only message folk on here i intend to meet not just because they have meet today.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"

Also site should charge organised events a fee as they make money from Swingers on here who are supplied by this site,so they wont object as they need this site to advertise their events etc that way normal members wont feel obliged to be blue,gold or whatever site members. "

That is your opinion, but look at it another way by letting businesses/event organisers show what events they have on for free, it provides a service to fabswingers members in that it lets them know whats on! Also charging these types of events won't get rid of the site supporter fees, if a 1000 people sign up for a silver membership that would generate a lot more income for the site owners than a few event organisers, or the fees for them would mean that they just didn't advertise on this site at all!

Fabswingers is a good site and I think the owners have got it right,a full functional site for FREE and for those that want the extra services site supporter gives then they pay for it. There are plenty of people on here who pay site supporter fees, even though they don't want the extras they get, but just want to support the owners in any way they can.

Remember there is no obligation to become a site supporter

Strathclyde

"

Cath x"

yes they are if no intension of meeting that day hence called "meet TODAY"

Some put one up and say Meet Sat night etc,so maybe site should reword section to "Meet This Week" ?

Forum Mod

"

Cath x

yes they are if no intension of meeting that day hence called "meet TODAY"

Some put one up and say Meet Sat night etc,so maybe site should reword section to "Meet This Week" ? "

Now I have just got to point this out.........If you're going to put another user right about their spelling then please make sure that your own is perfect at all times

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok this is the feedback section. If you post a suggestion, others can comment.

Now although no, what your profile says isn't really what the discussion is about, but most people have just disagreed with what you have put, which is allowed.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"sounds to me thay don't want to meet you,doesn't meen there not meeting someone else.there areother people on here you know,not just you!

This from a guy who isn`t even varified and can`t spell :- they(thay)mean(meen)their(there in 1st instance)are other(areother)

What a catch YOU must be to everyone on here!,so maybe read post before you comment as some of these "meet todays" have NEVER met ANYONE and been on here for over a year etc and they have good photos etc,so maybe never want to swing if so go to a lonely hearts site maybe you can reccommend a good one to them?

"

Pssstttt, there is only 1 c in recommend (reccommend)!

Sorry, just couldn't resist that one!

Strathclyde

"

Fabswingers is a good site and I think the owners have got it right,a full functional site for FREE and for those that want the extra services site supporter gives then they pay for it. "

Agree the site is one of the best "free" sites in UK but its far too easy for the timewasters to put up lots of profiles without bothering if it is gonna cost them anything,so i find GENUINE swingers don`t mind paying to out these timewasters especially now site is well established.

I ONLY use Fab now as i don`t have time to go between various sites and would be happy to pay a membership fee once they get rid of the fake profiles and complete timewasters etc.

Strathclyde

"

Pssstttt, there is only 1 c in recommend (reccommend)!

Sorry, just couldn't resist that one! "

Lol nicely spotted!

Bet you spell checked every bit of that reply and "Googled" recommend to make sure though?

Strathclyde

"

Now I have just got to point this out.........If you're going to put another user right about their spelling then please make sure that your own is perfect at all times"

look at your own profile also as it has a cpl of misplaced `s e.g did`nt should be didn`t see if you can find the other one where the use of a ` isn`t needed?

Forum Mod

"

Now I have just got to point this out.........If you're going to put another user right about their spelling then please make sure that your own is perfect at all times

look at your own profile also as it has a cpl of misplaced `s e.g did`nt should be didn`t see if you can find the other one where the use of a ` isn`t needed? "

The difference is,I don't put people down because of their spelling mistakes in the forum whilst making my own.....you do when you're own is'nt perfect

Strathclyde

"

The difference is,I don't put people down because of their spelling mistakes in the forum whilst making my own.....you do when you're own is'nt perfect "

But you couldn`t wait to put your oar in saying i`d better check my own spelling etc.

Now bad punctuation is pointed out your annoyed! Lol

p.s

Again with (you`re)try "your" as referring to me specifically & (is`nt) try "isn`t" as thats the correct punctuation.

Any comment on the original post "meet today" or not? Do you agree with me that people abuse the facility?

Strathclyde

"

The difference is,I don't put people down because of their spelling mistakes in the forum whilst making my own.....you do when you're own is'nt perfect

But you couldn`t wait to put your oar in saying i`d better check my own spelling etc.

p.s

Again with (you`re)try "your" as referring to me specifically & (is`nt) try "isn`t" as thats the correct punctuation.

Any comment on the original post "meet today" or not? Do you agree with me that people abuse the facility? "

Nice pics btw!! Yummy

Forum Mod

"

p.s

Any comment on the original post "meet today" or not? Do you agree with me that people abuse the facility? "

I stuck my oar in because you were so rude,not only was it needless it had nothing to do with the thread,which you are now trying to get back on track

Now my profile may have a couple of spelling mistakes,Im not in the least bit annoyed that you have pointed it out and I won't be rushing to change it,it does'nt stop me from having an abundance of offers or from meetimg lots of lovely people,in fact I don't need to trawl through meets today so much that I can see the same people are on there day in and day out

"

Your post makes you sound very bitter"

That was my initial thought!

Strathclyde

"

I stuck my oar in because you were so rude,not only was it needless it had nothing to do with the thread,which you are now trying to get back on track "

("sounds to me thay don't want to meet you,doesn't meen there not meeting someone else.there areother people on here you know,not just you!")

This was the reply i got originally after asking a perfectly sensible question,so you don`t think he`s rude by jumping to wrong conclusions by suggesting people don`t want to meet me and thats why i ask this?

When i stand up for myself to put him in his place a bit he gets the sympathy and i get ganged up on?

Typical forums hence the reason i stopped posting in past completely full of folk who are brave behind a pc keyboard by ganging up on anyone with an opinion that does not comply with them and their clique of so called "m8`s" who do now`t but kiss each others butts and laugh at the crappiest jokes any of their "m8`s" post on any rubbish subject and they almost ALWAYS take it off topic with cracking a sexual innuendo to stay "Popular" its pathetic and really makes them think they are important on a site like having a massive friends list of folk you have never met! ha-ha

Strathclyde

"

Your post makes you sound very bitter

That was my initial thought!"

Have you dared to read your OWN profile lately? You sound like to most bitter person on here! Lmfao you couldn`t write this!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok as I said previously, this is the feedback section.

If you ask a question, people will give their views too.

You seem to want to just row so I am shutting this thread now.

If Admin want to take up your suggestion I am sure they will let people know in this section.