FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > reporting

reporting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iz78 OP   Woman  over a year ago

wirral

i was just wondering. do the admin really look into complaints?

over the last few weeks i have had to report a couple of members for abusive messages i have received just because i am not easy and wont meet them.

would it be better if u got some feedback from the admin aout any complaints u make just so u know that something is being done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lmfao :-/ sorry that just made me laugh

* sits on coffin *

Put it like this ....

Would you be happy if someone complained about you then Admin discussed there actions, if any, with the complainent ?

Yes Admin most certainly do look into complaints

Yes they take whatever action they deem neccessary

No they don't report back to the complainent

Does this answer your question ?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

wirral

"Put it like this ....

Would you be happy if someone complained about you then Admin discussed there actions, if any, with the complainent ?

"

i would be happy for the admin to discuss with their actions with a person if they had complained about me.

all i was saying was it would be good if admin atleast contacted you to say they are looking into the report and maybe share the outcome with you.

i know sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me and they are just words typed by some testosterone oozing 'male' but we do have the right to say thanks but no thanks and expect not to be sent a message with a torrent of abuse.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

See above liz, I have pasted what Admin say they do with reports.

wirral

and thank you for doing so

"Put it like this ....

i would be happy for the admin to discuss with their actions with a person if they had complained about me.

all i was saying was it would be good if admin atleast contacted you to say they are looking into the report and maybe share the outcome with you.

i know sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me and they are just words typed by some testosterone oozing 'male' but we do have the right to say thanks but no thanks and expect not to be sent a message with a torrent of abuse."

Hi,

Saying that a testosterone oozing male uses cutting remarks to show his displeasure at rejection is a aking to saying you walked into the middle of a motorway and got hit by a car.

Abuse is not right but it's impossible to stem it in a medium like the net.

Just a point but I find comments like this sexist to a degree.

If I reject the advances of a male who then retaliates with some anti female comments - his mysoginy is showing.

It'd be helpful if there was a filter system with an emotion censor which blocked nasty replies but until there is how about sending your 'no thankyou' response and then hitting the block button. That would save you loads of grief xx Gran xx

By *hyguy12Man  over a year ago

chester

i totaly agree with u

wirral

as i said i did block the guy but he also had another profile on here and used that to send anoth degrading and abusive message

» Add a new message to this topic