FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Ages

Ages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Rhythm Thief OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Poole

Wondered if it would be good to split things into age groups ? From experience it seems if you are over 50plus , there is no interest at all . Which makes things pretty tedious at times . Also perhaps an indicator when you have winks as lots don’t actually notice when they receive them .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What would you split in to age groups?

By *uckurcumMan 2 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

Age isn't the barrier to some people, it's a state of mind with some people over a certain age or at a certain age that makes them feel and think they are way past things when in most cases their not ...it has as much to do with mindset and ability to connect ...

Sure some people blatantly don't want older people over a certain age but that is their choice and right ...

If you split folk into groups you stigmatise them,and where would you draw a line ..

Just a thought ...

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 2 weeks ago

Wherever

So if I’m over 50, not interested in people in my age and looking for under 30, what age should I be in?

By *ucky76la5Man 2 weeks ago

Morecombe

"Wondered if it would be good to split things into age groups ? From experience it seems if you are over 50plus , there is no interest at all . Which makes things pretty tedious at times . Also perhaps an indicator when you have winks as lots don’t actually notice when they receive them . "

I find older women far more content with experience and knowledge.fully understand reasons why we're all dipping our toes.instincts and spontaneous thoughts are acted on more when cheeky charming comes their way. Same with younger people who want the older experience and older wanting to feel wanted and confident in their ability to give a lasting memory.give me a well kept elegant confident attitude and teasing sex appeal anyday. Role-playing and drama free adventures for secret desires acted on. I like thefeel of a date with building trust and take control on social friendly personality terms before any naughtiness. Wine dine dancing and singing. Music Gigs hotels and out of towners are welcome to make contact it adds to the chase and build up. Afe just a number when all is mutual minded understandings.

By *ealitybitesMan 2 weeks ago

Belfast

"Wondered if it would be good to split things into age groups ? From experience it seems if you are over 50plus , there is no interest at all . Which makes things pretty tedious at times . Also perhaps an indicator when you have winks as lots don’t actually notice when they receive them . "

I didn't join here until I was 52 and I've never had an issue with my age. It has never come up in conversation and never stopped me from meeting people.

There is an indicator for winks. You can set email notifications for winks.

I've turned all notifications off because I don't want them.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 2 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

You can select the age group you're interested in (and that which others are looking for) in the search function.

Regarding winks, if people are interested in taking notice of winks they will. If people are not noticing them, it's often by choice

By *edVelvet XWoman 2 weeks ago

Here and there

I can honestly say my age has never been an issue on Fab, both on solo and a previous joint account.

My preference is for 50 and above and my message settings reflect this.

There are many, many successful people on here that are older than 50.

By *ssexfun69Couple 2 weeks ago

Southend

My partner is 20 years younger than me so which category would we fall in ? Age is just a number simple

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Just use the filters to only see the ages you want and if people cant see they have winks then they must be daft or they choose not to check them (im the latter)

» Add a new message to this topic