FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Sent messages disappearing

Sent messages disappearing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilicious OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

South East

This seems to be a new thing (or maybe imagining it). If we look at a message thread, it seems that lately all we can see from the history is the messages received from someone, not our replies. Is this new or have we missed something? Thanks for any advice!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrigued888Woman 12 weeks ago

Beds

This happens to me.

Annoyingly it occurs on messages I want to keep.

It's just looks like a one side conversation

By *ixenandhoundCouple 4 weeks ago

Plymouth

Us too! Hound thought I'd been happy with the delete button, luckily he trusts me not to hide any conversations I have but I'm glad it's not just us that have found one side of the thread has disappeared

By *laydocMan 2 weeks ago

West Midlands

"This seems to be a new thing (or maybe imagining it). If we look at a message thread, it seems that lately all we can see from the history is the messages received from someone, not our replies. Is this new or have we missed something? Thanks for any advice!"

It isn't new, it's been that way for the several years I have been around here. Both sides of the conversation show for a few weeks then it's only the other party's side.

It is very annoying. If there's anything I feel I may need to refer back to I copy it while it's all there and if it's not too lengthy paste it into the private note on the other party's profile, otherwise storing it as an email draft serves the purpose.

By *otnatured1Couple 1 week ago

Bexley

Is there a way of going back to the old sent and received message system ? This new one is crap !!!

» Add a new message to this topic