FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Upcoming @ PARTNERS 24th - 26th July

Upcoming @ PARTNERS 24th - 26th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artners Club Bury OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bury

We kickstart a HUGE birthday weekend on Friday night with disco & DJ and lots of Fabswingers to celebrate a special birthday.

Saturday us our Hawaii Five-O Beach Pary - celebrating numerous big birthdays from the northern chat room swingers with DISCO, DJ & KARAOKE

Then Sunday is our popular KAGE event from 1pm-8pm ... The BDSM event not to be missed!!

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"We kickstart a HUGE birthday weekend on Friday night with disco & DJ and lots of Fabswingers to celebrate a special birthday.

Saturday us our Hawaii Five-O Beach Pary - celebrating numerous big birthdays from the northern chat room swingers with DISCO, DJ & KARAOKE

Then Sunday is our popular KAGE event from 1pm-8pm ... The BDSM event not to be missed!!

Xx

"

Will be there on Saturday with Jim106, Fab Queen and anyone else that we can corrupt!!

By *xijenWoman  over a year ago

manchester

omg what do you wear for this ???HELP

By *xijenWoman  over a year ago

manchester

currupted me...wasnt hard to do lol..see you there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will be attending tonight please say hi if you bump into me don't be shy and just walk past x looking to met new friends

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That was meant to be meet new friends

» Add a new message to this topic