FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club to stay over at---Ideas?

Club to stay over at---Ideas?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *roticGoddessXX OP   Woman  over a year ago

Richmond

Hi, I am in need of a time out.

I'd love to stay at a club, and looking for recommendations, particularly clubs that are easy to reach via train.

I've been to VA, it's a wonderful place, but not quite my thing.

I prefer a club with HOT hot tubs and a bit more privacy.

Eurekas is an option, but I'm not entirely sure I want to stay in a hut where I'd have to walk through the cold to reach a toilet in the middle of the night, this time of year!

I've looked at club directories, of course, but was wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere easy to get to (not too expensive a taxi ride from a station) with clean rooms adjoining (and restaurants nearby)?

Travelling out from London, location not really an issue.

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Xtasia has hotel grade rooms on site and being in West Bromwich is easily reached from Birmingham city centre by public transport. In fact the local tram stop is only a short distance from the club.

They also do meals.

Look at their website on here as they have a load of different events on each month and see which might suit you best.

By *roticGoddessXX OP   Woman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Xtasia has hotel grade rooms on site and being in West Bromwich is easily reached from Birmingham city centre by public transport. In fact the local tram stop is only a short distance from the club.

They also do meals.

Look at their website on here as they have a load of different events on each month and see which might suit you best."

Oh, thanks! I've heard about it, but wouldn't have thought to look there.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Best bet is give the club a ring, they will be happy to tell you all about it !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chameleons as hotel rooms to

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

"Hi, I am in need of a time out.

I'd love to stay at a club, and looking for recommendations, particularly clubs that are easy to reach via train.

I've been to VA, it's a wonderful place, but not quite my thing.

I prefer a club with HOT hot tubs and a bit more privacy.

Eurekas is an option, but I'm not entirely sure I want to stay in a hut where I'd have to walk through the cold to reach a toilet in the middle of the night, this time of year!

I've looked at club directories, of course, but was wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere easy to get to (not too expensive a taxi ride from a station) with clean rooms adjoining (and restaurants nearby)?

Travelling out from London, location not really an issue.

Thanks!

"

Try Jaydees. Only 15 mins from VA, you can stay over and their hot tub is better and bigger... also has 8 private play rooms as well as open play

The Attic in Derby they have accommodation too, it’s a very good night on a Saturday it has a sex cinema and loads of different rooms for all kinds of fun. John

I'd say Chameleons Darlaston as very easy access either by taxi or bus from train station. They are open every day, have both private rooms and open play areas, you can get your food/drinks from the bar while in the club, and they do have a nice, even if not big, hot tub. They have hotel rooms on site that you can book by contacting the club, but also, with it being Birmingham area, you have plenty of other option.

Jaydees is a nice club, and has a huge hot tub, but with it being in the middle of nowhere, taxi ride from the nearest train station can get expensive. Also, they are mainly open Friday and Saturday nights.

Exclusively Silks near Minehead. Not on club reviews yet but I know they’re trying to get hold of Fab to do so.

Elegant and exquisite. Serves food and has rooms in which to stay in over night.

I can pm you their profile details of you like x

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Purple Mamba is close to Nottingham train station, is based at Trent Bridge, surrounded by hotels, restaurants and bars. (Some of which are the best in the UK!)

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Townhouse offer overnights on certain party nights for just £15 per person. Our event adverts will state if overnights are available for that particular party xx

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Chameleons in Darlaston.. there is 15 or 16 rooms if you want to stay over. Hot tub is often “very hot”.

It is a dress down type of club.

Look at their website.

It is our favourite, does not matter it is far

» Add a new message to this topic