FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Private club Birmingham

Private club Birmingham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi.is anyone going to the gangbang/bukkake event tomorrow 12-4 at the private club ?. Never been to this club and wondering what it's like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't bother, it will cost u a lot mote then a £10 lol

"Hi.is anyone going to the gangbang/bukkake event tomorrow 12-4 at the private club ?. Never been to this club and wondering what it's like "

If you enjoy bukkake then you should have a good time. The club isn't huge but is big enough for what they do. I used to go there years ago and had some amazing times there.

It did go downhill a bit in my opinion, however I went to the bukkake went yesterday and it was great. There was a sexy blonde called caprice who took loads of cum over her face which was great. Almost straight after I was grabbed by a sexy brunette called Kristina and ordered on to the bed. Even though I had just cum, Kristina gave the best blow job I have ever had.

Unfortunately after speaking to her ok twitter last night it appears that the club have told her they won't be using her again. Can't for the life of me understand why.

Anyway, you should try it. I'm sure you will have a great time.

"Hi.is anyone going to the gangbang/bukkake event tomorrow 12-4 at the private club ?. Never been to this club and wondering what it's like

If you enjoy bukkake then you should have a good time. The club isn't huge but is big enough for what they do. I used to go there years ago and had some amazing times there.

It did go downhill a bit in my opinion, however I went to the bukkake went yesterday and it was great. There was a sexy blonde called caprice who took loads of cum over her face which was great. Almost straight after I was grabbed by a sexy brunette called Kristina and ordered on to the bed. Even though I had just cum, Kristina gave the best blow job I have ever had.

Unfortunately after speaking to her ok twitter last night it appears that the club have told her they won't be using her again. Can't for the life of me understand why.

Anyway, you should try it. I'm sure you will have a great time."

mayb she was charging too much lol it's a brothel nothing to do with a swingers club all the women are paid

"Hi.is anyone going to the gangbang/bukkake event tomorrow 12-4 at the private club ?. Never been to this club and wondering what it's like

Anyway, you should try it. I'm sure you will have a great time. mayb she was charging too much lol it's a brothel nothing to do with a swingers club all the women are paid"

That's not True at all... There are a few hostess girls but other women and couples go... It's on our to do list.

It's on our to do list too .

We know from some of the couples we have met that it's a great night for couples .

How many clubs can guarantee girls in attendance who will genuinely welcome all who arrive the kind of fun on offer ?

Yes it's a sex club .

Yes some of the girls are paid .

Bring it on , we can't wait !

I've been to retro which has a similar set up and the guys are so respectful to the girls there and the visiting girls xx

It's certainly on our to do this year list xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi thanks. Apart from the narrow minded person on here. Helped very much yeah iv been retros really good club. No trouble what So no stuck up guys who get arsey and nasty if they don't get any fun.just a good vibed night. And to the working girls they don't have to sleep with the men, the simple answer is no sorry. They are not paid to have sex. Paid to entertain. And if the girls do get paid for sex fair play I no 99 percent of guys on here would do the same if the could you bring one of them. Defo into bukkake didn't no they had one yesterday though.

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

Its a great club, really well run and well organised. Its not for the faint hearted admittedly, but at least you're not over run by soft swingers

» Add a new message to this topic