FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Would you chat to me in a club?

Would you chat to me in a club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

for yes

for no

It's okay, I dont mind either way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

[Removed by poster at 16/06/20 09:59:17]

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We try to chat to anyone who strikes up a conversation.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

But I chat to everyone so it's not a flattering reply I'm afraid lol

Yes

x

It's nice to see people willing to at least have a chat, makes me feel much better about going back to clubs

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I chat to anyone so

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"It's nice to see people willing to at least have a chat, makes me feel much better about going back to clubs "

You'll always find other single guys looking for someone to chat to in a club

I've only been to LC once, there were around 20 single guys and 3 couples in. I had an interesting chat with a nervous first timer from Bury; his wife had told him to try a swingers' club as she wanted a poly relationship and was actively meeting other guys.....

I've been a few times to LC and it's always been plenty of males who dont mind a chat, some couples alone and then a large group of mixed singles and couples.

All of which have been welcoming

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I chat to anyone so "

This is me, on the off chance I ever go to one, which is rare !

Penrith

"I've been a few times to LC and it's always been plenty of males who dont mind a chat, some couples alone and then a large group of mixed singles and couples.

All of which have been welcoming "

Best laugh of the night for me, was when I left! I crossed the road to get back to my car, and an Asian guy was parked up in a BMW. As I walked past, he wound the window down and called me over; "Any women in mate?" I said no, it was very quiet inside. "Ahh, ok. Wanna go to a brothel with me? There's one down the road....." Er, no thanks fella.......

"I've been a few times to LC and it's always been plenty of males who dont mind a chat, some couples alone and then a large group of mixed singles and couples.

Best laugh of the night for me, was when I left! I crossed the road to get back to my car, and an Asian guy was parked up in a BMW. As I walked past, he wound the window down and called me over; "Any women in mate?" I said no, it was very quiet inside. "Ahh, ok. Wanna go to a brothel with me? There's one down the road....." Er, no thanks fella....... "

Woweee, I left Asylum one night and got hurled with abuse from some teenagers outside the club

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

.. because we are not ignorant people...

Play then that would be a wayyyy too young .k

" .. because we are not ignorant people...

Play then that would be a wayyyy too young .k"

That's okay, would love to have a chat with you two

Penrith

Best laugh of the night for me, was when I left! I crossed the road to get back to my car, and an Asian guy was parked up in a BMW. As I walked past, he wound the window down and called me over; "Any women in mate?" I said no, it was very quiet inside. "Ahh, ok. Wanna go to a brothel with me? There's one down the road....." Er, no thanks fella.......

Woweee, I left Asylum one night and got hurled with abuse from some teenagers outside the club "

It was similar the night I left Atlantis; two guys sat in a car outside asking "Any women in mate?" I replied "Why do you think I'm leaving at this time?" (it was just after midnight)

Some people

I've had similar leaving Chams one night alone. Guy was sat in his car in the car park, winds down his window and asks me if I had had a good night and got what I needed inside

He obviously thought that was a more successful way to get a shag than actually going in to the club.

"I've had similar leaving Chams one night alone. Guy was sat in his car in the car park, winds down his window and asks me if I had had a good night and got what I needed inside

He obviously thought that was a more successful way to get a shag than actually going in to the club.

"

Happens unfortunately

" for yes

for no

It's okay, I dont mind either way "

Can't see why anyone wouldn't x

" for yes

for no

If you approached us for a chat, then we would happily make conversation.

We would however make it perfectly clear we are not interested in single guys.

That is the point the single guys normally walk away as in our opinion they are never looking for 'just a chat', they are looking for a route to free sex.

" for yes

for no

That is the point the single guys normally walk away as in our opinion they are never looking for 'just a chat', they are looking for a route to free sex."

I've said this on the forums before and got flamed for it.

In my experience, the chat is going well until you say you don't want to play, then they immediately lose interest

I don't play, I just go for the experience, to meet people and watch others. I feel like I should wear a sign saying so, to save people the time in the first place

" for yes

for no

Can't see why anyone wouldn't x

"

Penrith

" for yes

for no

That is the point the single guys normally walk away as in our opinion they are never looking for 'just a chat', they are looking for a route to free sex."

Perhaps you could word your reply more along the lines of "We'll be happy to chat with you, but we're only here for the atmosphere, as we don't swap with anyone"? Just going by your profile note? "We're not interested in single guys" is pretty terminal for a conversation after a single guy has made the effort to approach a couple. I've been in this situation many times, and it makes a club visit a very lonely, and unwelcome experience, when a bit of light-hearted friendly banter would suffice. We're not all uncontrollaby driven by testosterone.......

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We'll talk to anyone - who approaches us- in a club

we would talk to you as we do with any other person who is socialable in the club. As the social side of the lifestyle is part of the reason for going to clubs, how else are people to get to know others relax and have a social life or do you envision that people at clubs only chat to those they want to play with ?

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

We chat to all we dont segregate as we like the social aspect also x

By *orth_hantscplCouple  over a year ago

camberley

" for yes

for no

That seems a little unfair on single guys, they get stick if they don’t try and chat and stick if they do chat. Of course they are there hoping to have fun, just the same as many couples and women. If you tell them you’re not interested it seems reasonable to leave you be and hopefully find somebody else that might be looking. We’d chat to the OP by the way if you struck up a conversation with us.

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

" for yes

for no

That is the point the single guys normally walk away as in our opinion they are never looking for 'just a chat', they are looking for a route to free sex.

That seems a little unfair on single guys, they get stick if they don’t try and chat and stick if they do chat. Of course they are there hoping to have fun, just the same as many couples and women. If you tell them you’re not interested it seems reasonable to leave you be and hopefully find somebody else that might be looking. We’d chat to the OP by the way if you struck up a conversation with us. "

Clubs are for fun yes but its a huge social side to the scene too ....people should be able to chat without it always having to lead up to play ...so leaving the chat as soon as finding out you dont play with guys does feel like that's all the guys are interested in ...we dont leave a conversation just because they dont want to play with us ...its a mixture of both social and play so do understand where your coming from with the first comment xxx

" for yes

for no

That seems a little unfair on single guys, they get stick if they don’t try and chat and stick if they do chat. Of course they are there hoping to have fun, just the same as many couples and women. If you tell them you’re not interested it seems reasonable to leave you be and hopefully find somebody else that might be looking. We’d chat to the OP by the way if you struck up a conversation with us. "

Got in at the end

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"

We try to chat to anyone who strikes up a conversation."

Best laugh of the night for me, was when I left! I crossed the road to get back to my car, and an Asian guy was parked up in a BMW. As I walked past, he wound the window down and called me over; "Any women in mate?" I said no, it was very quiet inside. "Ahh, ok. Wanna go to a brothel with me? There's one down the road....." Er, no thanks fella....... "

Not related to the post but does the tearoom from withnail & I actually exist in Penrith?

Penrith

Not related to the post but does the tearoom from withnail & I actually exist in Penrith? "

No mate, the tea rooms were actually filmed in Stony Stratford

Not related to the post but does the tearoom from withnail & I actually exist in Penrith?

No mate, the tea rooms were actually filmed in Stony Stratford "

Thank you. Saved me a trip!

"I've had similar leaving Chams one night alone. Guy was sat in his car in the car park, winds down his window and asks me if I had had a good night and got what I needed inside

"

What a dick x

By *essica trueTV/TS  over a year ago

blackpool

Yes please you seem a lovely couple x

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

What a dick x"

Wasn’t in a white transit was he??? Seen him

Try that one before, but he asked a female if he could join her in the club? Obviously trying to “secure a play” before he paid!

What a dick x

Wasn’t in a white transit was he??? Seen him

Try that one before, but he asked a female if he could join her in the club? Obviously trying to “secure a play” before he paid! "

No, but I know who you mean. Another time I was arriving early afternoon and he was in his van chatting to another guy who was leaning in through his window. When he saw me crossing the car park he almost knocked his friend flying to get out and ask me if I wanted him to come in with me to 'look after me'

Funnily enough I feel perfectly safe in Chams as a single lady, however am very grateful to the car park attendant there who will see off any guys like that.

By *ondonman1969Man  over a year ago

Romford

By *essica trueTV/TS  over a year ago

blackpool

Yes please x

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Yes please x"

We have, friendly to all nice peeps us

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple  over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

" for yes

for no

Penrith

No mate, the tea rooms were actually filmed in Stony Stratford

Thank you. Saved me a trip! "

Penrith is a lovely town, and only a short drive from some of the other Withnail filming locations around Shap

" for yes

for no

Perhaps you could word your reply more along the lines of "We'll be happy to chat with you, but we're only here for the atmosphere, as we don't swap with anyone"? Just going by your profile note? "We're not interested in single guys" is pretty terminal for a conversation after a single guy has made the effort to approach a couple. I've been in this situation many times, and it makes a club visit a very lonely, and unwelcome experience, when a bit of light-hearted friendly banter would suffice. We're not all uncontrollaby driven by testosterone....... "

No offence, but we are not here looking for advice on how to chat to single guys in a club.

We are polite and friendly to everyone, but to flip this around we have yet to meet a single guy who wants to 'just chat' in a club without the chat ending up in action.

Our comment on our profile is very terminal on here and that is exactly as we want it to be.

Effort or not, we are happy to chat with anyone in a club, but it is the single guys who walk away, not us. We always enjoy a chat, irrelevant of who or what anyone is.

We don't even mind friendly banter, but we have already made our limits clear so friendly banter should be within our boundaries.

What is wrong about having a friendly chat without sexual overtones?? We think nothing, but single guys in a club seem to think otherwise.

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Woweee, I left Asylum one night and got hurled with abuse from some teenagers outside the club "

Think we were there that night. Those chavs were barred and prevented from.even attempting entry. We love asylum becaus it is so discrete . The parking lot at the back and rear entrance only make it so much more private. We really want to get back asap

" for yes

for no

Penrith

" for yes

for no

Perhaps you could word your reply more along the lines of "We'll be happy to chat with you, but we're only here for the atmosphere, as we don't swap with anyone"? Just going by your profile note? "We're not interested in single guys" is pretty terminal for a conversation after a single guy has made the effort to approach a couple. I've been in this situation many times, and it makes a club visit a very lonely, and unwelcome experience, when a bit of light-hearted friendly banter would suffice. We're not all uncontrollaby driven by testosterone.......

No offence, but we are not here looking for advice on how to chat to single guys in a club.

We are polite and friendly to everyone, but to flip this around we have yet to meet a single guy who wants to 'just chat' in a club without the chat ending up in action.

Our comment on our profile is very terminal on here and that is exactly as we want it to be.

Effort or not, we are happy to chat with anyone in a club, but it is the single guys who walk away, not us. We always enjoy a chat, irrelevant of who or what anyone is.

We don't even mind friendly banter, but we have already made our limits clear so friendly banter should be within our boundaries.

What is wrong about having a friendly chat without sexual overtones?? We think nothing, but single guys in a club seem to think otherwise.

"

No offence taken

Not all single guys in clubs are the same, some of us can make general conversation, given the chance.

All the best to you both

You are cute (from what I can see)

Woweee, I left Asylum one night and got hurled with abuse from some teenagers outside the club

Think we were there that night. Those chavs were barred and prevented from.even attempting entry. We love asylum becaus it is so discrete . The parking lot at the back and rear entrance only make it so much more private. We really want to get back asap"

Yeah we've met there a few times actually. Once it was like a neon paint night or something. Always fun regardless

By *istyblue1967Man  over a year ago

manchester

it always put me off from attending adam and eves in eccles. there was a pub next door !!! if you looked on google maps you could see the pub goers sat on stools outside the pub

» Add a new message to this topic