FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Canada > advice on the Canadian scene ;-)

advice on the Canadian scene ;-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *STAXx OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

hello all

i'm gonna be out working in Canada for 8 months as at the end of april in the Alberta area

and after seeing this section in the forum is pretty sparse i'd love some advice from you guys on what sites etc are best to look on to jump into the scene out there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me thinks you may need to bring a blow up doll and some lube and possibly a large supply of socks over there

Apparently the scene over there is all about mountains, trees and lakes!!! If you want to find some fun, get yourself into the local bars after work. Best advice for someone looking at Canada as a swinging destination is DON'T. It simply doesn't happen for some reason...possibly due to the number of layers of clothed that would have to be removed...lol.

By *exymixedcouple7Couple  over a year ago

london

"Apparently the scene over there is all about mountains, trees and lakes!!! If you want to find some fun, get yourself into the local bars after work. Best advice for someone looking at Canada as a swinging destination is DON'T. It simply doesn't happen for some reason...possibly due to the number of layers of clothed that would have to be removed...lol."

Trust me it does! You are looking at the wrong places, give Montreal a go

"Apparently the scene over there is all about mountains, trees and lakes!!! If you want to find some fun, get yourself into the local bars after work. Best advice for someone looking at Canada as a swinging destination is DON'T. It simply doesn't happen for some reason...possibly due to the number of layers of clothed that would have to be removed...lol.

Trust me it does! You are looking at the wrong places, give Montreal a go"

Thanks for the info guys. Will hear that in mind for future travels R.

By *STAXx OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Thanks for the heads up guys

I'm sure I'll make the most of being out there and enjoy myself

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Apparently the scene over there is all about mountains, trees and lakes!!! If you want to find some fun, get yourself into the local bars after work. Best advice for someone looking at Canada as a swinging destination is DON'T. It simply doesn't happen for some reason...possibly due to the number of layers of clothed that would have to be removed...lol.

Trust me it does! You are looking at the wrong places, give Montreal a go"

he would REALLY want to swing as Alberta is over 2650 miles from Montreal..lol

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Montreal has a good scene if you know where to look. Probably not much help to you in Alberta, but now that summer is rolling in, might be worth travelling a bit further afield

"hello all

i'm gonna be out working in Canada for 8 months as at the end of april in the Alberta area

and after seeing this section in the forum is pretty sparse i'd love some advice from you guys on what sites etc are best to look on to jump into the scene out there? "

there are lots of clubs in canada they are legal the scene is huge

club calgary allows single guys

» Add a new message to this topic