FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Xhamster video downloader?

Xhamster video downloader?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *shrop_cple OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

Ceredigion

We just wondered if anyone was in a position to recommend a good, free, video downloader for sites such as Xhamster? We used to use one called Real-downloader but it seemed to make quite a nuisance of itself on our computer and so we scrapped it. Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrisy69Man 16 weeks ago

chester/hawarden

Not used Xhamster in ages since it went all commercial

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

I have used Ant video downloader with some success

By *edman60Man 16 weeks ago

nowhere

"We just wondered if anyone was in a position to recommend a good, free, video downloader for sites such as Xhamster? We used to use one called Real-downloader but it seemed to make quite a nuisance of itself on our computer and so we scrapped it. Thanks in advance for any help offered."

As you have blocked people who are able to help. You are not going to get any.lol.

By *Psaucy67Man 16 weeks ago

Swansea

"We just wondered if anyone was in a position to recommend a good, free, video downloader for sites such as Xhamster? We used to use one called Real-downloader but it seemed to make quite a nuisance of itself on our computer and so we scrapped it. Thanks in advance for any help offered.

As you have blocked people who are able to help. You are not going to get any.lol."

Surly the idea of the forum is to contribute and answer on the forum and not DM people especially when they are using filters to protect themselves as they don’t want single men

By *iving Bi a TryMan 16 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Thanks in advance for any help offered.

As you have blocked people who are able to help. You are not going to get any.lol."

Ever wondered why people use filters????

Gbat

By *orny_scotMan 3 weeks ago

mintlaw

"We just wondered if anyone was in a position to recommend a good, free, video downloader for sites such as Xhamster? We used to use one called Real-downloader but it seemed to make quite a nuisance of itself on our computer and so we scrapped it. Thanks in advance for any help offered."

Try tubeninja dot net

It's working ok for me ever since xhamster removed their own downloader

Loving yer pics BTW

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"Not used Xhamster in ages since it went all commercial"

I preferred their early stuff with the guitars, when they went all synth pop I ditched them

"We just wondered if anyone was in a position to recommend a good, free, video downloader for sites such as Xhamster? We used to use one called Real-downloader but it seemed to make quite a nuisance of itself on our computer and so we scrapped it. Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Block is there for a good reason especially the amount of messages women and couples get. Only issue I have with a block is you can still see there profile I would rather not be able to see a profile that I would be blocked from save a lot of time and would stop guys making false profiles to contact them too.

As you have blocked people who are able to help. You are not going to get any.lol.

Block is there for a good reason especially the amount of messages women and couples get. Only issue I have with a block is you can still see there profile I would rather not be able to see a profile that I would be blocked from save a lot of time and would stop guys making false profiles to contact them too."

Pluss the forum chats do not give you permission to contact directly pluss it's not just men that can help with technology women can also be good at these things.

By *edman60Man 3 weeks ago

nowhere

Was going to answer but having blocked males and certain age groups. Im not saying. But i know a few.

By *onderingGVMan 3 weeks ago

everywhere

The one I use is called ‘total files’

It’s good

By *hisismeXXXMan 3 weeks ago

Welsh Wales

I can’t offer any help, but I do find it highly amusing seeing single males spit the dummy out because the OP doesn’t want DMs from single males ??

Guys, they asked in the forum for advice so if you have advice share it in the forum. Don’t have a tantrum or use it as an opportunity to go on a power trip of “I know but I’m not telling you because you don’t want to hear from single guys”.

It’s not a good look.

By *hromosexualsCouple 3 weeks ago

Near Abercynon

"Was going to answer but having blocked males and certain age groups. Im not saying. But i know a few."

What a weird approach to take; I'm not going to help you with something because you don't want to meet me.

I think that tells us more than your profile ever could.

By *ausagepartyMan 3 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Was going to answer but having blocked males and certain age groups. Im not saying. But i know a few.

What a weird approach to take; I'm not going to help you with something because you don't want to meet me.

I think that tells us more than your profile ever could."

Just going to get him self a lot more blocks. It's great how the forum can show some people's true colours

» Add a new message to this topic