FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Astra vaccine no more

Astra vaccine no more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *p4Fun7070 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Leven

Just heard on the news Astra Zenica have now stopped manufacturing and supplying the covid vaccine. It didn't say why but does this mean there is no longer a requirement for these vaccines anymore and will the other manufacturer's follow suit ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It does say why, they cite surplus because of newer vaccines not because they don't think there is a need for vaccines anymore.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/article/2024/may/08/astrazeneca-withdraws-covid-19-vaccine-worldwide-citing-surplus-of-newer-vaccines

By *p4Fun7070 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Leven

"

It does say why, they cite surplus because of newer vaccines not because they don't think there is a need for vaccines anymore.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/article/2024/may/08/astrazeneca-withdraws-covid-19-vaccine-worldwide-citing-surplus-of-newer-vaccines"

Thanks I'll have a better look into that article on my lunch break. I heard it mentioned on the radio news earlier and they didn't give a reason

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

Each medicine requires continuous investment, including for development. This is especially true of vaccines, where the viruses may mutate, as with Covid. We're past the pandemic stage, where billions of people were at risk and vaccines were the essential tool to help the world regain stability.

We were very fortunate to get the range of choices and opportunities that we did.

By *tarfort69Man 2 weeks ago

Maryport

[Removed by poster at 08/05/24 15:24:17]

By *ackformore100Man 2 weeks ago

Tin town

"Just heard on the news Astra Zenica have now stopped manufacturing and supplying the covid vaccine. It didn't say why but does this mean there is no longer a requirement for these vaccines anymore and will the other manufacturer's follow suit ?"

It did say why on the article on the beeb... A commercial decision. Basically no demand for it as its no longer effective against the current variants of the virus. No longer being produced. No drama.

By *J_OuizziCouple 2 weeks ago

Nottingham

The AZ vaccine was incredibly effective and is estimated to have saved millions of lives.

However it's not as easily adapted to new variants as the mRNA vaccines manufactured by Pfizer and others.

So AZ have taken it off the market as it would be less effective at fighting COVID variants and would therefore not be first choice for healthcare providers.

No biggie, just a sensible commercial decision based on the availability of more effective vaccines.

By *moothCriminal_xMan 2 weeks ago

Redditch

"The AZ vaccine was incredibly effective and is estimated to have saved millions of lives.

However it's not as easily adapted to new variants as the mRNA vaccines manufactured by Pfizer and others.

So AZ have taken it off the market as it would be less effective at fighting COVID variants and would therefore not be first choice for healthcare providers.

No biggie, just a sensible commercial decision based on the availability of more effective vaccines."

Well said

By *ilverfox967Man 2 weeks ago

grantham

In the article I read it said they were withdrawing it after rare and dangerous side effect linked to 80 deaths in Britain was admitted in court papers. MP Andrew bridgeon has been shouting about the side effects and deaths for some time but nobody wants to hear about that lol. Many tried to warn of the dangers but were scoffed at. Anyone who has had the jab, try putting a magnet at your injection site,I bet it sticks, just the same as everyone else I know that's jabbed and tried it.

By *melie LALWoman 2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"In the article I read it said they were withdrawing it after rare and dangerous side effect linked to 80 deaths in Britain was admitted in court papers. MP Andrew bridgeon has been shouting about the side effects and deaths for some time but nobody wants to hear about that lol. Many tried to warn of the dangers but were scoffed at. Anyone who has had the jab, try putting a magnet at your injection site,I bet it sticks, just the same as everyone else I know that's jabbed and tried it. "

Every death is a tragedy but how many would have died without it? Over a billion AZ vaccines were administered.

By *alleyDaveMan 2 weeks ago

Sheffield

"The AZ vaccine was incredibly effective and is estimated to have saved millions of lives.

No biggie, just a sensible commercial decision based on the availability of more effective vaccines."

By *alleyDaveMan 2 weeks ago

Sheffield

I lost lifelong friends because I refused to bow to the pressure to take an experimental vaccine. My decision was based on the fact that a new vaccine normally takes upto a decade of testing and trials before being deemed safe.

So I pretty quickly decided there was no way I was going to be pressured into having any covid jab. I am unvaxed, and will remain that way.

Sadly, one of the friends I lost because I refused to have the vaccine subsequently had THREE covid jabs, and last year died because of a blood clot to the brain at the age of 48, despite being previously healthy, a marathon runner, a regular gym goer and a non smoker.

I know I am on the right side of history.

By *aximumperversionMan 2 weeks ago

Nationwide

By *iman2100Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"In the article I read it said they were withdrawing it after rare and dangerous side effect linked to 80 deaths in Britain was admitted in court papers. MP Andrew bridgeon has been shouting about the side effects and deaths for some time but nobody wants to hear about that lol. Many tried to warn of the dangers but were scoffed at. Anyone who has had the jab, try putting a magnet at your injection site,I bet it sticks, just the same as everyone else I know that's jabbed and tried it. "

I tried the magnet test. No result. However, when I put a blue tooth speaker against the injection site I distinctly heard the strains of Auld lang Syne.

I too lost a neighbour to the vacine. He was run down by a council waste truck. I thought it was an accident but now I realise he was drawn into its path by magnetism. Nasty end. Luckily it was a food and garden waste collection truck so the men just threw him in the back.

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 2 weeks ago

Beverley

Magnetism

No other reason something, anything could stick to a warm, moist surface straight after an injection.

Must be a microchip in that liquid, small enough to go through an injection site and strong enough to hold a magnet. It's the only explanation!!

Have a word. Jesus Christ

Nottingham

"

Sadly, one of the friends I lost because I refused to have the vaccine subsequently had THREE covid jabs, and last year died because of a blood clot to the brain at the age of 48, despite being previously healthy, a marathon runner, a regular gym goer and a non smoker.

I know I am on the right side of history. "

My wife, a regular runner, died aged 39 of a brain haemorrhage. Although this was before COVID. It seems that the common factor here is running. Let's not kid ourselves - Park Run is a ploy used by Big Trainer to halve the worlds population.

The COVID vaccines were all tested. The difference in time was purely down to the degree of resources committed to making them available as quickly as possible so as to save lives.

Nottingham

I hadn't blocked you before, but I have now. Bridgen is an absolute danger to public health.

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 2 weeks ago

Beverley

I think, unfortunately, you can't block from the forums

Tin town

"In the article I read it said they were withdrawing it after rare and dangerous side effect linked to 80 deaths in Britain was admitted in court papers. MP Andrew bridgeon has been shouting about the side effects and deaths for some time but nobody wants to hear about that lol. Many tried to warn of the dangers but were scoffed at. Anyone who has had the jab, try putting a magnet at your injection site,I bet it sticks, just the same as everyone else I know that's jabbed and tried it.

Every death is a tragedy but how many would have died without it? Over a billion AZ vaccines were administered. "

Thing is. When it's a friend or family that lost their life because of it... It really doesn't matter how many others didn't. It's the trouble with big numbers. They are by definition depersonalised.

It's good people are now allowed to make their own choices without fear or favour

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I lost lifelong friends because I refused to bow to the pressure to take an experimental vaccine. My decision was based on the fact that a new vaccine normally takes upto a decade of testing and trials before being deemed safe.

"

They couldn't have been that good friends to lose them over a choice of a vaccine.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"In the article I read it said they were withdrawing it after rare and dangerous side effect linked to 80 deaths in Britain was admitted in court papers. MP Andrew bridgeon has been shouting about the side effects and deaths for some time but nobody wants to hear about that lol. Many tried to warn of the dangers but were scoffed at. Anyone who has had the jab, try putting a magnet at your injection site,I bet it sticks, just the same as everyone else I know that's jabbed and tried it.

I tried the magnet test. No result. However, when I put a blue tooth speaker against the injection site I distinctly heard the strains of Auld lang Syne.

I too lost a neighbour to the vacine. He was run down by a council waste truck. I thought it was an accident but now I realise he was drawn into its path by magnetism. Nasty end. Luckily it was a food and garden waste collection truck so the men just threw him in the back. "

Peterborough

Every death is a tragedy but how many would have died without it? Over a billion AZ vaccines were administered.

Thing is. When it's a friend or family that lost their life because of it... It really doesn't matter how many others didn't. It's the trouble with big numbers. They are by definition depersonalised.

It's good people are now allowed to make their own choices without fear or favour "

Stats help gauge benefit over risk. A small percentage died due to COVID, this was reduced by vaccines. A much much smaller percentage died because (or potentially linked) of the vaccines. And I get it, when it's personal it will colour people's opinions.

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 2 weeks ago

Leeds

Those who heard "safe" from politicians news etc and thought no risk are naive, ALL drugs carry risk(s)

Its the pro v con we should all make when taking any drug.

Tragically some who have had severe adverse reactions, some deaths caused by this/these jabs likely were in cohorts not really at risk from the disease itself.

Central

"Those who heard "safe" from politicians news etc and thought no risk are naive, ALL drugs carry risk(s)

Tragically some who have had severe adverse reactions, some deaths caused by this/these jabs likely were in cohorts not really at risk from the disease itself."

Thankfully millions of lives helped, thousands of lives saved, from the largely safe and very effective different vaccines

Peterborough

"Those who heard "safe" from politicians news etc and thought no risk are naive, ALL drugs carry risk(s)

Tragically some who have had severe adverse reactions, some deaths caused by this/these jabs likely were in cohorts not really at risk from the disease itself."

I would say the reverse. Without autopsy we won't know.

Tin town

"I lost lifelong friends because I refused to bow to the pressure to take an experimental vaccine. My decision was based on the fact that a new vaccine normally takes upto a decade of testing and trials before being deemed safe.

They couldn't have been that good friends to lose them over a choice of a vaccine."

Well you don't know that at all unless you know the individuals concerned.

Not least. Remember how very toxic it was back then (and to an extent still is today) people calling others murderers because they chose to have or not have a vaccine. I can easily imagine people falling out with eachother.

Tin town

It's good people are now allowed to make their own choices without fear or favour

Stats help gauge benefit over risk. A small percentage died due to COVID, this was reduced by vaccines. A much much smaller percentage died because (or potentially linked) of the vaccines. And I get it, when it's personal it will colour people's opinions.

"

What many people don't seem to get. Is respecting personal experiences. They just shout big numbers ever louder.

By *lym4realCouple 2 weeks ago

plymouth

Seems to a logical step and not as effective against all the new variants so they decided to withdraw it ?? and good to read the old magnet test is still going strong though !! in other news the rise of whopping cough due to non take up of vaccine to deal with it and stop it's threads and 5 babies more children have died from it ?? and notice the Anti vaxxers are strangly quiet about that ??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68982968

Tin town

" Seems to a logical step and not as effective against all the new variants so they decided to withdraw it ?? and good to read the old magnet test is still going strong though !! in other news the rise of whopping cough due to non take up of vaccine to deal with it and stop it's threads and 5 babies more children have died from it ?? and notice the Anti vaxxers are strangly quiet about that ??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68982968

"

That's the danger when public health experts lose credibility and trust isn't it? They need to put a bit more visible effort into rebuilding that trust otherwise a while generation will grow up distrusting what took generations to build.

By *arklong88Man 2 weeks ago

portslade

The risk benefit doesn't add up for young people, certainly under 30s who are healthy.

I personally know one person that's died from AZ and two young men with clots -pfizee

Peterborough

What many people don't seem to get. Is respecting personal experiences. They just shout big numbers ever louder. "

They need to "shout" with empathy (they being HCPs, who advise benefits and risks).

By *I TwoCouple 2 weeks ago

all around

You need the right sort of magnet though, sticky back self adhesive ones are the best or use a dab of super glue

By *rman82Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Safe and effective?

Anyone they refused to take part in the medical trial was demonised… turns out they were right all along… hindsight is a wonderful thing, I wonder if the same people that were criticising the folk who refused to get jabbed will think twice next time? I doubt it but it’s something to ponder on

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 2 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Safe and effective?

Anyone they refused to take part in the medical trial was demonised… turns out they were right all along… hindsight is a wonderful thing, I wonder if the same people that were criticising the folk who refused to get jabbed will think twice next time? I doubt it but it’s something to ponder on "

What were they right about?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 2 weeks ago

Reading

"Safe and effective?

Anyone they refused to take part in the medical trial was demonised… turns out they were right all along… hindsight is a wonderful thing, I wonder if the same people that were criticising the folk who refused to get jabbed will think twice next time? I doubt it but it’s something to ponder on "

How were they “right all along”?

Manchester

"Safe and effective?

Anyone they refused to take part in the medical trial was demonised… turns out they were right all along… hindsight is a wonderful thing, I wonder if the same people that were criticising the folk who refused to get jabbed will think twice next time? I doubt it but it’s something to ponder on

How were they “right all along”? "

Oh just about the fact that they aren’t actually that safe and they do cause blood clots…

Some folks will of course continue to bury their head in the sand.

Nottingham

"

That's the danger when public health experts lose credibility and trust isn't it?"

That this has happened isn't the responsibility of public health experts.

Absolute wallopers like Andrew Bridgen, and other conspiracy theorist loons are the ones who have damaged public trust in proven healthcare.

Allied to platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok et al who allow misinformation to run unchecked.

These are the people that should be held accountable for the fall in vaccination rates amongst children which has lead to the resurgence of preventable diseases such as Whooping Cough and Measles.

Reading

[Removed by poster at 09/05/24 14:31:44]

Reading

"Safe and effective?

Oh just about the fact that they aren’t actually that safe and they do cause blood clots…

"

Can and do are different words

Manchester

"Safe and effective?

Can and do are different words "

They are… but the question, no matter how it is asked, has the same answer.

Do they cause blood clots? yes

Can they cause blood clots? - yes

Reading

[Removed by poster at 09/05/24 14:48:52]

Reading

"Safe and effective?

"

Can they save lives? Yes

Do the save lives? Yes

Did they save lives? Yes

Have a great afternoon, the weather is glorious

Manchester

"Safe and effective?

Can they save lives? Yes

Do the save lives? Yes

Did they save lives? Yes

Have a great afternoon, the weather is glorious "

Yeh and OxyContin helps cure back pain.

Reading

"Safe and effective?

Can they save lives? Yes

Do the save lives? Yes

Did they save lives? Yes

Yeh and OxyContin helps cure back pain."

Hmmmm……. Not sure of your point, but Hey Ho. Kept me out of pain during chemo and RT, guess that’s a bad thing

Central

"Safe and effective?

They were the major tools that are had, to overcome the pandemic, saving thousands of lives.

Tin town

"

That's the danger when public health experts lose credibility and trust isn't it?

That this has happened isn't the responsibility of public health experts.

Absolute wallopers like Andrew Bridgen, and other conspiracy theorist loons are the ones who have damaged public trust in proven healthcare.

Allied to platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok et al who allow misinformation to run unchecked.

These are the people that should be held accountable for the fall in vaccination rates amongst children which has lead to the resurgence of preventable diseases such as Whooping Cough and Measles."

I think there's some truth in that. I also think most people understood the malign actors in that particular period were simply that. Spreading clickbait for money. But for me personally. Much more damaging were the lies, half truths and nisdirection we were initially being told. I can understand why it happened, because they wanted everyone jabbed. But the reasoning behind jabbing kids and anyone under 30 was very flawed. And I for one find it hard to trust again, people who have lied because it made their lives easier. I think there are a fair few people who feel the same.

grantham

Same here, it was obvious the scam was coming, many of us know before hand and tried in vane to warn others to no avail. There is another on the way and they will try the same shit show again. The last one was a trial to assess compliance.

grantham

Your pathetic attempt at whit shows just how compliant you obviously are and are also suffering from a severe case of cognitive dissonance, go back to your doc, I'm sure he's got a vax for that. It's always the ones who have looked at nothing but MSM for their facts lol. None, not one of the many that have shown the magnet test chose a sticky backed option and yet all had the magnet attract to their injection site, give it a go or are you too scared of the result? For your interest it's not the sticky back type you require, they are called neodymium magnets. Just for your reference should you decide you have the jewels to put your money where your mouth is ??

grantham

Unfortunately not true, they were still in trial and everyone that took it was a guinea pig

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Durham

"Your pathetic attempt at whit shows just how compliant you obviously are and are also suffering from a severe case of cognitive dissonance, go back to your doc, I'm sure he's got a vax for that. It's always the ones who have looked at nothing but MSM for their facts lol. None, not one of the many that have shown the magnet test chose a sticky backed option and yet all had the magnet attract to their injection site, give it a go or are you too scared of the result? For your interest it's not the sticky back type you require, they are called neodymium magnets. Just for your reference should you decide you have the jewels to put your money where your mouth is ??"

This makes very little sense. What have magnetics got to do with vaccination?

By *ickd999Man 2 weeks ago

Whitstable

When Andrew Bridgen is all you have to offer, its time to give up.

I lost unvaccinated friends to covid and I blame half wits like him for playing their sad little political games.

grantham

None as they have never proven it exists.im aware of your background from previous posts, however My close family member works for Vax farma in the manufacturing department, they warned us not to take it, the staff didn't take it and neither did thousands of medical staff. In march 2020 it was no longer classed as a highly infectious contagious disease on the .gov website,if it did exist and was as deadly as their "models" predicted, why the need for an experimental vaccine when the government declared it as such. It was so deadly the government had parties while preventing every one else from visiting granny etc etc.while Matt Hancock jokes on WhatsApp messages about when to tell everyone theres a new variant to instill fear on the masses to boost uptake of the boosters, and you still believe their bullshit? Look at all the young athletes collapsing and dieing since having the jab, all the other medical experts warning of the dangers etc, the WHO has just been served notice to cease and decist their pandemic bullshit and all of a sudden their getting rid of all the evidence under the rouge of old stock hmmm, maybe start looking for statistical information that isn't being supplied by the same bodies that are selling the venom. Just my humble opinion of course and we all make our choices.Personally I don't know anyone who hasnt had the jab thats got ill with "COVID" can you see the common denominator in all who have got sick and died since the roll out?

Whitstable

WHO have just been served notice? That passed me by. Which court was the notice issued in?

grantham

Who said they were warm and sticky? Ever heard of wet wipes or was that thought too intellectual for you? Did I say how big the magnet was, do you know how small and light neodymium magnets are? Obviously not, grow some bollocks and spend a few of your pennies, buy some wet wipes for your obviously warm moist sweaty bits, buy the magnet and give it a go. And I'm the one who should have a word? ?? Give your head a wobble and go back to sleep joker.

Whitstable

Silverfox, did you delete your post that mentioned WHO being served otice? I can't see it anymore.

grantham

The magnet sticks to the injection site due to the nano particles in the vaccine which remained at the injection site for some time. Some that I work with still have it stick to this day. If most choose it's bullshit that's ok, it's their choice, but the best way to test it is to try it, that's all I'm saying and that's from what I've witnessed. Each to their own though and no malice is intended by my talking about it. Only trying to make others aware and make an informed decision. Out of interest, when you attended for your injections were you warned of the 2000plus possible side effects including death? If not they broke the law as you weren't given all information available allowing you to make an "informed decision"

grantham

Can they cause serious injuries - yes..

Can they kill you - yes..

Did they kill anyone - yes..

Yes the sun is shining but most won't see it as their head is either in the sand or up their arse, have a great evening.

grantham

No I didn't, obviously they don't like the real facts being told ??

grantham

They were hand delivered to the who headquarters by representatives of ( if I remember rightly) the world health alliance. If I can find the names of those involved again I'll happily share for others to check for themselves

Durham

"The magnet sticks to the injection site due to the nano particles in the vaccine which remained at the injection site for some time. Some that I work with still have it stick to this day. If most choose it's bullshit that's ok, it's their choice, but the best way to test it is to try it, that's all I'm saying and that's from what I've witnessed. Each to their own though and no malice is intended by my talking about it. Only trying to make others aware and make an informed decision. Out of interest, when you attended for your injections were you warned of the 2000plus possible side effects including death? If not they broke the law as you weren't given all information available allowing you to make an "informed decision" "

You do not become magnetic after being vaccinated. What on earth would they put in a vaccine to make you magnetic and why would they do that?

Whitstable

[Removed by poster at 10/05/24 00:05:57]

grantham

So the rest of the MPs are ok but the one who was presenting medical evidence and offered those experts to public debate with the experts paid for by pharma chose not to accept that debate. If their "science" is sound whats the problem?

all around

"The magnet sticks to the injection site due to the nano particles in the vaccine which remained at the injection site for some time. Some that I work with still have it stick to this day. If most choose it's bullshit that's ok, it's their choice, but the best way to test it is to try it, that's all I'm saying and that's from what I've witnessed. Each to their own though and no malice is intended by my talking about it. Only trying to make others aware and make an informed decision. Out of interest, when you attended for your injections were you warned of the 2000plus possible side effects including death? If not they broke the law as you weren't given all information available allowing you to make an "informed decision" "

Nano particles of what ?

Whitstable

No, a lot of them are ok, Bridgen is a quarter wit though. Be grateful for that info on WHO though, can't find anything online.

all around

"The magnet sticks to the injection site due to the nano particles in the vaccine which remained at the injection site for some time. Some that I work with still have it stick to this day. If most choose it's bullshit that's ok, it's their choice, but the best way to test it is to try it, that's all I'm saying and that's from what I've witnessed. Each to their own though and no malice is intended by my talking about it. Only trying to make others aware and make an informed decision. Out of interest, when you attended for your injections were you warned of the 2000plus possible side effects including death? If not they broke the law as you weren't given all information available allowing you to make an "informed decision"

You do not become magnetic after being vaccinated. What on earth would they put in a vaccine to make you magnetic and why would they do that?"

Bread and cereal are magnetic though

grantham

I didn't say "you" become magnetic, I said the injection site does. It is nano metallic particles for whatever purpose the pharmaceutical companies have in mind, I could give examples but I'm pretty sure they would also be dismissed without research. I'll leave you to look for yourself and see where the journey takes you. All I will say is there's a reason the CEOs of the pharma companies didn't take it themselves, if its safe and effective what were they afraid of? Why would the G7 summit, world economic forum or whatever it was only employ unvaccinated pilots to fly them to it? Ask the questions and seek the answers yourself, after all, you will only believe what you discover by your own means

grantham

So what does that tell you! Does your bread and cereal only contain natural products as per the label or has something metallic been added and not listed in the ingredients? If it's not listed why hasnt it been listed? Possibly the same reason they didn't warn you of the 69 pages of vaccine side effects including death. Do you actually still eat bread and cereal knowing it has metallic content?

Durham

"I didn't say "you" become magnetic, I said the injection site does. It is nano metallic particles for whatever purpose the pharmaceutical companies have in mind, I could give examples but I'm pretty sure they would also be dismissed without research. I'll leave you to look for yourself and see where the journey takes you. All I will say is there's a reason the CEOs of the pharma companies didn't take it themselves, if its safe and effective what were they afraid of? Why would the G7 summit, world economic forum or whatever it was only employ unvaccinated pilots to fly them to it? Ask the questions and seek the answers yourself, after all, you will only believe what you discover by your own means "

How would you get metal particles down a thin needle? The vaccine are clear and colorless if they have metallic particles in them? How can 0.3ml of liquid generate any sort of magnetism?

Whitstable

"I didn't say "you" become magnetic, I said the injection site does. It is nano metallic particles for whatever purpose the pharmaceutical companies have in mind, I could give examples but I'm pretty sure they would also be dismissed without research. I'll leave you to look for yourself and see where the journey takes you. All I will say is there's a reason the CEOs of the pharma companies didn't take it themselves, if its safe and effective what were they afraid of? Why would the G7 summit, world economic forum or whatever it was only employ unvaccinated pilots to fly them to it? Ask the questions and seek the answers yourself, after all, you will only believe what you discover by your own means "

How do you know that CEOs of pharma companies didn't take the vaccine?

It would be helpful if you could link to some evidence to substantiate your claims.

grantham

He may be but he's also vaccinated and been made aware of the danger and is trying to raise awareness of the fact. Let's say for example it all comes out in public, which it already is doing, would you be angry with those MPs who tried to stop him warning you or the few idiot MPs that are trying to make the public aware of the dangers !

grantham

All the information is available to find, look for court cases that were held in other countries where their own representatives admitted in court that they were still in testing when rolled out, they knew they didn't stop transmission (if you believe it exists) etc etc. This is all old news to me now and no longer have links but if YOU do some searching you will find a lot more important stuff as well as what ive tried to share and you can decide whether or not the sources are sound or not.

Whitstable

"He may be but he's also vaccinated and been made aware of the danger and is trying to raise awareness of the fact. Let's say for example it all comes out in public, which it already is doing, would you be angry with those MPs who tried to stop him warning you or the few idiot MPs that are trying to make the public aware of the dangers ! "
This is why I'm struggling. I just had a look and can find nothing about him having had the vaccine and him funding out the dangers etc. Not even in Hansard which is a public record.

My experience of MPs is that they are much like the rest of us. Mostly decent, well motivated people and the odd misguided nut job.

grantham

Did you ask your government, doctor, vaccine manufacturers to validate their claims of virus existence or vaccine efficacy? Did you ask for validation of the so called excess deaths? I did and didn't like what I was told, including national statistics that showed no excess deaths, I spoke to several funeral directors and they validated no more deaths than normal, in fact a slight decrease in 2021 if anything and from my looking and asking made my choice.

grantham

That surprises me as they even mocked him in public and showed a little bit of him talking in parliament to the only one or two other MPs who were willing to listen. The rest that didn't want to attend and listen were those good honest decent politicians you mentioned, but funnily enough they all showed up to discuss their pay rise.

Whitstable

"Did you ask your government, doctor, vaccine manufacturers to validate their claims of virus existence or vaccine efficacy? Did you ask for validation of the so called excess deaths? I did and didn't like what I was told, including national statistics that showed no excess deaths, I spoke to several funeral directors and they validated no more deaths than normal, in fact a slight decrease in 2021 if anything and from my looking and asking made my choice. "
why can't you point me to any evidence? I've looked and not found it. You say you've seen it so just tell me where to look.

grantham

I suggest you research nano- particulates. NANO being the factor.

grantham

If you only use platforms such as MSM, YouTube etc you won't find it, they hide much of it now under the new mis/ disinformation bills etc. look on platforms such as patreon, rumble, telegram, bitchute etc, ask Alexa see what she says lol,

grantham

You've looked for about an hour lol, this stuff takes time as they don't want it known but it is slowly being made public as more and more are suffering the effects of the jabs

Whitstable

Most of an MPs day isn't about sitting in have chamber all day, they have busy lives just keeping up withe their cconstituency work, lt alone the rest of it, so they do a thing called pairing (easy to find info online on this).

The number of MPs in the chamber is pretty much proportional to the respect for the person speaking

grantham

https://twitter.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status/1788587103099437206

grantham

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13394915/Why-AstraZeneca-Covid-jab-victims-3-year-cut-compensation-effects-vaccine-prove-pay-questions-answered.html

grantham

Too busy to listen to listen to potentially important information regarding public health but Not too busy to attend to vote on their pay rise! ??

Whitstable

That's not evidence, thats the twitter account of a nut job making money out of the deluded. I need to sleep, work tomorrow. I'll look for the thing about WHO over the weekend, but it would save me a lot of effort if you could point me to a link to some actual evidence.

grantham

Can and do

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13394915/Why-AstraZeneca-Covid-jab-victims-3-year-cut-compensation-effects-vaccine-prove-pay-questions-answered.html

Whitstable

I'd be more interested in a pay rise than listening to Bridgen wibble on about ill informed conspiracy theories to be honest.

The Daily Mail lost its credibility years ago. Or isn't it 'mainstream media' any more? Anyway, each to their own, time to slee.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 2 weeks ago

wonderland.

[Removed by poster at 10/05/24 07:33:31]

Peterborough

"None as they have never proven it exists.im aware of your background from previous posts, however My close family member works for Vax farma in the manufacturing department, they warned us not to take it, the staff didn't take it and neither did thousands of medical staff. In march 2020 it was no longer classed as a highly infectious contagious disease on the .gov website,if it did exist and was as deadly as their "models" predicted, why the need for an experimental vaccine when the government declared it as such. It was so deadly the government had parties while preventing every one else from visiting granny etc etc.while Matt Hancock jokes on WhatsApp messages about when to tell everyone theres a new variant to instill fear on the masses to boost uptake of the boosters, and you still believe their bullshit? Look at all the young athletes collapsing and dieing since having the jab, all the other medical experts warning of the dangers etc, the WHO has just been served notice to cease and decist their pandemic bullshit and all of a sudden their getting rid of all the evidence under the rouge of old stock hmmm, maybe start looking for statistical information that isn't being supplied by the same bodies that are selling the venom. Just my humble opinion of course and we all make our choices.Personally I don't know anyone who hasnt had the jab thats got ill with "COVID" can you see the common denominator in all who have got sick and died since the roll out? "

March 2020 was the first lockdown

And press reply and quote when responding to specific posts.

By *iman2100Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

So it would appear that the concern is thrombocytopenia.

Australia has banned this vaccine so their health service says."What causes thrombocytopenia?

Thrombocytopaenia can be caused by:

? medical conditions (such as problems with your bone marrow, liver disease, infections, immune conditions and blood clotting disorders)

? cancers (such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma)

? some medicines, including heparin, cancer treatments, including chemotherapy, heavy alcohol use some nutritional deficiencies (vitamin B12 and folate deficiency)

? some genetic conditions

pregnancy and some pregnancy complications

Immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) — also called immune thrombocytopenia — is a condition that causes a low platelet count.

ITP can affect children and adults and is caused by an immune system reaction.

The AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine was linked to a very rare blood-clotting disorder called 'thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome’ (TTS). This vaccine is no longer available in Australia."

So thrombocytopenia is not unique to the Astra Zenica vaccine and each case must be decided on its merits. However, human nature being what it is, if you are going to sue someone then make sure they have money, and big Pharma has loads.

By *xmcdTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

It’s probably because of the tin foil suit you’re wearing…

all around

"I suggest you research nano- particulates. NANO being the factor. "

You don't know then....

That makes sense

Central

"Did you ask your government, doctor, vaccine manufacturers to validate their claims of virus existence ..."

You're believing that the Covid virus doesn't exist?

all around

"Did you ask your government, doctor, vaccine manufacturers to validate their claims of virus existence ...

You're believing that the Covid virus doesn't exist? "

What's COVID ?

Central

"https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13394915/Why-AstraZeneca-Covid-jab-victims-3-year-cut-compensation-effects-vaccine-prove-pay-questions-answered.html"

Thankfully, when I want to get scientific research evidence submitted for peer review scrutiny, I and nobody else with any hint of credibility, would consider anything other than reputable scientific journals. As for the Daily Mail

Central

"Did you ask your government, doctor, vaccine manufacturers to validate their claims of virus existence ...

You're believing that the Covid virus doesn't exist?

What's COVID ?

"

Fair question

I meant the SARS-CoV-2 virus

Tin town

"https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13394915/Why-AstraZeneca-Covid-jab-victims-3-year-cut-compensation-effects-vaccine-prove-pay-questions-answered.html

Thankfully, when I want to get scientific research evidence submitted for peer review scrutiny, I and nobody else with any hint of credibility, would consider anything other than reputable scientific journals. As for the Daily Mail "

It's not scientific research. It's a news article related to the az vaccine. Which bits of the article are not accurate?

By *lex D.Man 2 weeks ago

London

"Safe and effective?

Can they save lives? Yes

Do the save lives? Yes

Did they save lives? Yes

Have a great afternoon, the weather is glorious "

Sounds more like a counterfactual really. You can't really know if a vaccine saves lives but you do know if it causes bloodclots and other side effects. Interestingly, I read the Oxford vaccine, widely and annoyingly touted by Johnson as world leading, actually carries too high a risk of Thrombosis which is why it's being pulled. It's not in AZ's interest to openly admit their home grown world beating vaccine was essentially naff.

Central

[Removed by poster at 10/05/24 11:45:19]

Central

"https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13394915/Why-AstraZeneca-Covid-jab-victims-3-year-cut-compensation-effects-vaccine-prove-pay-questions-answered.html

Thankfully, when I want to get scientific research evidence submitted for peer review scrutiny, I and nobody else with any hint of credibility, would consider anything other than reputable scientific journals. As for the Daily Mail

It's not scientific research. It's a news article related to the az vaccine. Which bits of the article are not accurate? "

I was aiming to finish my paragraph but got distracted. The Daily Mail would not be defined within the scope of a reputable scientific journal. It's a mainstream media organ.

I should add that I've not read the news article that the earlier poster has suggested as 'evidence'

Tin town

It's not scientific research. It's a news article related to the az vaccine. Which bits of the article are not accurate?

I was aiming to finish my paragraph but got distracted. The Daily Mail would not be defined within the scope of a reputable scientific journal. It's a mainstream media organ.

I should add that I've not read the news article that the earlier poster has suggested as 'evidence'"

OK. So your discounting something as innacurate news and you haven't read it? Simply because it's a news article.. Doesn't seem much of a basis for a constructive argument.

Reading

"Safe and effective?

Can they save lives? Yes

Do the save lives? Yes

Did they save lives? Yes

Sounds more like a counterfactual really. You can't really know if a vaccine saves lives but you do know if it causes bloodclots and other side effects. Interestingly, I read the Oxford vaccine, widely and annoyingly touted by Johnson as world leading, actually carries too high a risk of Thrombosis which is why it's being pulled. It's not in AZ's interest to openly admit their home grown world beating vaccine was essentially naff. "

As a highly qualified respiratory nurse I'd would trust what I saw with my own two eyes first hand. Thanks.

all around

What the article clearly states is that the AZ vaccine was safe and effective.

The ratio of claims Vs administered doses is around one in a million

Over 6.5 million lives were saved

Common side effects were fatigue and flu like symptoms and sore arms and legs

Tin town

"Safe and effective?

Can they save lives? Yes

Do the save lives? Yes

Did they save lives? Yes

Sounds more like a counterfactual really. You can't really know if a vaccine saves lives but you do know if it causes bloodclots and other side effects. Interestingly, I read the Oxford vaccine, widely and annoyingly touted by Johnson as world leading, actually carries too high a risk of Thrombosis which is why it's being pulled. It's not in AZ's interest to openly admit their home grown world beating vaccine was essentially naff.

As a highly qualified respiratory nurse I'd would trust what I saw with my own two eyes first hand. Thanks. "

Yep that's the stuff that seems to get discounted in these threads. Nothing is as accurate to the individual as their lived experiences.

Central

[Removed by poster at 10/05/24 13:30:11]

Central

I should add that I've not read the news article that the earlier poster has suggested as 'evidence'

OK. So your discounting something as innacurate news and you haven't read it? Simply because it's a news article.. Doesn't seem much of a basis for a constructive argument. "

No. I covered the type of outlets that would be used for peer-review of scientific research evidence that I'd use. And clarified that it wouldn't include the Daily Mail, which is a more mainstream news media outlet.

I haven't used that outlet for news, including that article

Manchester

"Safe and effective?

Can they save lives? Yes

Do the save lives? Yes

Did they save lives? Yes

As a highly qualified respiratory nurse I'd would trust what I saw with my own two eyes first hand. Thanks. "

Would somebody suffering from a blood clot or heart condition visit a respiratory nurse for treatment?

Reading

"Safe and effective?

Can they save lives? Yes

Do the save lives? Yes

Did they save lives? Yes

As a highly qualified respiratory nurse I'd would trust what I saw with my own two eyes first hand. Thanks.

Would somebody suffering from a blood clot or heart condition visit a respiratory nurse for treatment? "

You entirely (not surprisingly) miss the point.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 2 weeks ago

Cumbria

"They were hand delivered to the who headquarters by representatives of ( if I remember rightly) the world health alliance. If I can find the names of those involved again I'll happily share for others to check for themselves "

Who do the ‘world health alliance’ represent? How do they plan to enforce the ‘notice’ they delivered?

Tin town

OK. So your discounting something as innacurate news and you haven't read it? Simply because it's a news article.. Doesn't seem much of a basis for a constructive argument.

No. I covered the type of outlets that would be used for peer-review of scientific research evidence that I'd use. And clarified that it wouldn't include the Daily Mail, which is a more mainstream news media outlet.

I haven't used that outlet for news, including that article "

But the point was not about what you do to get scientific papers published. Which is pretty niche. And a news story that claims facts. Now the facts in the news story is either right or wrong. But you belittle it without having read it. Which is similar to a lot of these threads where people demand evidence. It's supplied. And then belittled for no valid reason. Most people consume news from news outlets. This is a news story from a news outlet. It's very simple.

By *esthetic21Man 2 weeks ago

west midlands

Never had a vaccine still alive

Peterborough

But the point was not about what you do to get scientific papers published. Which is pretty niche. And a news story that claims facts. Now the facts in the news story is either right or wrong. But you belittle it without having read it. Which is similar to a lot of these threads where people demand evidence. It's supplied. And then belittled for no valid reason. Most people consume news from news outlets. This is a news story from a news outlet. It's very simple. "

I would trust an article in the Lancet to be evidenced based, but a newspaper? It carries journalistic/editorial bias.

Peterborough

"Never had a vaccine still alive "

But are you?

Tin town

But the point was not about what you do to get scientific papers published. Which is pretty niche. And a news story that claims facts. Now the facts in the news story is either right or wrong. But you belittle it without having read it. Which is similar to a lot of these threads where people demand evidence. It's supplied. And then belittled for no valid reason. Most people consume news from news outlets. This is a news story from a news outlet. It's very simple.

I would trust an article in the Lancet to be evidenced based, but a newspaper? It carries journalistic/editorial bias."

Yes of course it has editorial bias. But also contains facts which as they are facts are immutable. Editorial style may mean it's not written in a style that is not to your taste. But too many on here discount facts available to the mains stream as irrelevant when they are not. It's mains stream news stories considered to be of public interest. The same facts may well appear in the lancer or whatever academic source you choose to use.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 2 weeks ago

leeds

Love how so many people state "FACTS" makes me laugh. Im sorry but unless this is something you have seen or done yourself proof would also help then you are just finding things to suit your own opinions. Absolutely nothing to do with covid anybody can say "FACTS" because every single fact or figure comes from stats that are just riddled with grey areas and questions to either side of the pro/anti vax crew

Peterborough

"Love how so many people state "FACTS" makes me laugh. Im sorry but unless this is something you have seen or done yourself proof would also help then you are just finding things to suit your own opinions. Absolutely nothing to do with covid anybody can say "FACTS" because every single fact or figure comes from stats that are just riddled with grey areas and questions to either side of the pro/anti vax crew "

Which is why you learn how to rigorously critique and compare research when studying for a bachelor of science degree.

leeds

Thats fairly easy to do but no matter how much you critique or question you wont get the truth or answers, assuming you dont get shut down and ridiculed a tin foil hat wearer lol

By *ox1 red leaderMan 2 weeks ago

farnham

People keep saying the jabs saved lives?? How did they?

No one knows how they would have reacted to covid before catching it... It could have been mild like a cold and or it could have been severe but you could have got over it.. I mean if in throws of a severe case of covid they gave you the jab and you were cured in a few hours or days then id say they worked... But other than than how did they work to something you never knew how badly you could got it???

leeds

And before someone says figures after vax dates ect, how do we know cases and deaths didnt slow because the most at risk were already dead or we were gaining natural immunity, this were the point im trying to make there is no proof they work and no way of proving they do

Durham

"And before someone says figures after vax dates ect, how do we know cases and deaths didnt slow because the most at risk were already dead or we were gaining natural immunity, this were the point im trying to make there is no proof they work and no way of proving they do "

You would use statistics and group people of similar age risk factors etc. Of course every statistical analysis will have confidence levels. Of course what you are saying could have happened its just very very unlikely. Pretty much every country saw the same and we have billions of data points.

leeds

Very unlikely as in "your opinion" and im sure the numbers in others countries would reflect ours if everything were done similar either way round pro/anti vax. The simple fact is nobody can or will be able to ever proved it worked its impossible there is simply no way of physically proving it does

Tin town

"Very unlikely as in "your opinion" and im sure the numbers in others countries would reflect ours if everything were done similar either way round pro/anti vax. The simple fact is nobody can or will be able to ever proved it worked its impossible there is simply no way of physically proving it does "

Well if they had two cohorts of 1000 people (or whatever the number is} people, of same age, demographic, race, health, etc and one cohort were jabbed and one cohort weren't, and monitored for 10 years, that would go a long way to proving something...

leeds

Probably the only way lol

Peterborough

"Probably the only way lol "

Why do you think that's funny? Longitudinal studies do just that.

Central

"Very unlikely as in "your opinion" and im sure the numbers in others countries would reflect ours if everything were done similar either way round pro/anti vax. The simple fact is nobody can or will be able to ever proved it worked its impossible there is simply no way of physically proving it does "

That's the way with protective medicine, the vast majority will just continue to be healthy. Potentially those who are unable to be vaccinated, such as with compromised immune systems, or having some cancer treatments, etc, may gain some protection, if specific treatments reduce infection potential, for example.

In the first year of the pandemic, the world was faced with calamity and a range of measures to reduce potential deaths and serious ill health. The Astra Zeneca vaccine was much lower cost and has less severe storage requirements than the mRNA vaccines, so helped to protect millions of lives in lower income countries, including in South America.

The safety and effectiveness of the vaccines was largely phenomenal. The benefits of vaccination, gaining immunity and prevention of death and serious illnesses vastly outweighed the miniscule risk of side effects

grantham

Ok ???? at least my tin foil hat saved me from any of the risks you lot have risked, and all for something your evening news statistics said had at least a 99% survival rate, if it even exits and isn't just the bodies exosomes doing their work. Good luck in the future, and be ready for the next lock down coming soon.

all around

"And before someone says figures after vax dates ect, how do we know cases and deaths didnt slow because the most at risk were already dead or we were gaining natural immunity, this were the point im trying to make there is no proof they work and no way of proving they do "

Looking at the daily death tolls and factoring in lockdowns and vaccine rollouts suggests they worked.

grantham

Depends who has paid for the research doesn't it? I tend to listen to those who aren't being paid by the pharma and have no shares or affiliation with the companies that require a specific outcome. The fancy diploma stuff doesn't impress or give any sway to my thoughts process either as you are only regurgitating the stuff they have told you. Those medical training institutions that are also bank rolled by the same banking family financing the jabs, banking, finance, oil etc. As i said, my family member works for one of the manufacturers and if they didnt have it, and strongly advised us not to have it, you must ask yourself why. I'm not ridiculing anyone here, I was only giving an option, and I do find it strange how it's only those who did take the jab that jump on the defensive and start insulting people. Go by what your heart tells you and enjoy life and your freedoms while you can, peace ??

grantham

Have a look at the government statistics, there were no more deaths during COVID years than the years previous. I spoke to several funeral directors in my area, same option- no more deaths than usual. Some were quite concerned at the fact they were seeing huge death numbers on the propoganda box but not seeing it in reality, them or all of their fellow undertakers. One undertaker was openly talking about it, his name may have been John Maloney or something like that should anyone wish to look for themselves. ??

leeds

"And before someone says figures after vax dates ect, how do we know cases and deaths didnt slow because the most at risk were already dead or we were gaining natural immunity, this were the point im trying to make there is no proof they work and no way of proving they do

Looking at the daily death tolls and factoring in lockdowns and vaccine rollouts suggests they worked."

worked?? Or just prolonged the death numbers over a longer time period??

Peterborough

"Depends who has paid for the research doesn't it? I tend to listen to those who aren't being paid by the pharma and have no shares or affiliation with the companies that require a specific outcome. The fancy diploma stuff doesn't impress or give any sway to my thoughts process either as you are only regurgitating the stuff they have told you. Those medical training institutions that are also bank rolled by the same banking family financing the jabs, banking, finance, oil etc. As i said, my family member works for one of the manufacturers and if they didnt have it, and strongly advised us not to have it, you must ask yourself why. I'm not ridiculing anyone here, I was only giving an option, and I do find it strange how it's only those who did take the jab that jump on the defensive and start insulting people. Go by what your heart tells you and enjoy life and your freedoms while you can, peace ??"

The fancy diploma stuff? Do elaborate. Learning how to conduct/critique/compare research is not regurgitating, it's doing.

By *heffielderCouple 2 weeks ago

sheffield

"I suggest you research nano- particulates. NANO being the factor.

You don't know then....

That makes sense "

They do have Nano particles but they are lipids.. so nothing else he says makes sense.

grantham

But your only critiquing and comparing the information that you have been given, more than likely paid for by those seeking a particular answer. Do you think the people that work in the manufacturing company, that know exactly what is going into the vaccine aren't extremely well educated in the stuff you refer to and critique? So, if they know and they don't like what they see and advice not to have it, that's who I'll believe rather than some paid for medical paper or a fat idiot politician who tells you to stay home to save granny while having their own parties. They obviously knew it was all bullshit. Have a watch what undertakers were seeing.

https://youtu.be/TEH9CEYfXNw?si=r43kxTYlSfD9VYzt

all around

[Removed by poster at 11/05/24 22:34:14]

grantham

Lipids aren't metallic nano particles. If you research various forms of nano particle you'll possibly find the type that self build structures within the blood / body, which may or may not be what's causing the clots. That's for you to decide.

all around

"Lipids aren't metallic nano particles. If you research various forms of nano particle you'll possibly find the type that self build structures within the blood / body, which may or may not be what's causing the clots. That's for you to decide. "

Possibly, may or may not cause blood clots lol

all around

The risk of blood clots increases dramatically after catching COVID up to 100000x higher rate than caused by any of the COVID vaccines

sheffield

"Very unlikely as in "your opinion" and im sure the numbers in others countries would reflect ours if everything were done similar either way round pro/anti vax. The simple fact is nobody can or will be able to ever proved it worked its impossible there is simply no way of physically proving it does

Well if they had two cohorts of 1000 people (or whatever the number is} people, of same age, demographic, race, health, etc and one cohort were jabbed and one cohort weren't, and monitored for 10 years, that would go a long way to proving something... "

If the only difference in outcome was if a person was Jabbed or Un jabbed yes, but some of the possible vaccine damage claims may be from auto immune issues due to people recently having a covid infection then getting there vaccine. That is much harder to go back and measure different cohorts.

sheffield

"But your only critiquing and comparing the information that you have been given, more than likely paid for by those seeking a particular answer. Do you think the people that work in the manufacturing company, that know exactly what is going into the vaccine aren't extremely well educated in the stuff you refer to and critique? So, if they know and they don't like what they see and advice not to have it, that's who I'll believe rather than some paid for medical paper or a fat idiot politician who tells you to stay home to save granny while having their own parties. They obviously knew it was all bullshit. Have a watch what undertakers were seeing.

https://youtu.be/TEH9CEYfXNw?si=r43kxTYlSfD9VYzt"

I wouldn't necessarily trust the word of a mechanic on a car production line just on his "say so" over the team of engineers that designed the car.

I am aware of the large number of white cloths being found post-mortem and they are concerning.

sheffield

Clots*

grantham

The world was faced with a calamity? As many have asked for evidence of the vaccines causing side effects or death, I'll reciprocate by asking the same. Can you tell me where you got your information and show me the evidence of that calamity? It's also very easy to say the benefits outway the risk of effects, trying telling that to someone who's family member has died due to those side effects.

all around

"Very unlikely as in "your opinion" and im sure the numbers in others countries would reflect ours if everything were done similar either way round pro/anti vax. The simple fact is nobody can or will be able to ever proved it worked its impossible there is simply no way of physically proving it does

Well if they had two cohorts of 1000 people (or whatever the number is} people, of same age, demographic, race, health, etc and one cohort were jabbed and one cohort weren't, and monitored for 10 years, that would go a long way to proving something...

If the only difference in outcome was if a person was Jabbed or Un jabbed yes, but some of the possible vaccine damage claims may be from auto immune issues due to people recently having a covid infection then getting there vaccine. That is much harder to go back and measure different cohorts."

If you his vaccine damage is so widespread, how come only 55 cases are being pursued?

all around

"The world was faced with a calamity? As many have asked for evidence of the vaccines causing side effects or death, I'll reciprocate by asking the same. Can you tell me where you got your information and show me the evidence of that calamity? It's also very easy to say the benefits outway the risk of effects, trying telling that to someone who's family member has died due to those side effects. "

My son, who was working in ICU is where I got my evidence that COVID exists.

Probably better than Karen down the pub claiming nanoparticles are causing magnets to stick to her arm

grantham

That's interesting, so why do the car industry employ mechanics, test drivers, and various testing facilities to put those very well engineered cars through their paces to find faults and weaknesses? That undertaker also wasn't alone, every one I visited said the very same, have you tried asking local directors yourself?

all around

"That's interesting, so why do the car industry employ mechanics, test drivers, and various testing facilities to put those very well engineered cars through their paces to find faults and weaknesses? That undertaker also wasn't alone, every one I visited said the very same, have you tried asking local directors yourself? "

Yes I visited the offices of 27 undertakers and they said deaths were up 64% in June 2020

grantham

But my family member that manufactured the stuff says it doesn't knows nothing? ?? Did I say Karen down the pub told me? Yet another jabbed person jumping straight on the defensive with sarcasm rather than just simply discuss things and seek awareness. Ask your son in ICU if he knows what the symptoms of emf radiation are, I'll wait

sheffield

If the only difference in outcome was if a person was Jabbed or Un jabbed yes, but some of the possible vaccine damage claims may be from auto immune issues due to people recently having a covid infection then getting there vaccine. That is much harder to go back and measure different cohorts.

If you his vaccine damage is so widespread, how come only 55 cases are being pursued?"

When did I ever say vaccine damage was wide spread?

Are you even aware of the criteria people need to meet to claim for vaccine damage??

grantham

Lol They best notify the government then as their own statistics showed no significant increase, hence why it was no longer declared a high consequence infectious disease, again this information was available on the .gov website,??

grantham

I take it you didn't try it then lol, always easy to mock without evidence. All you jabbed get very defensive very quick, is that because the thought that you've been lied to and been fooled into compliance makes you angry?

grantham

How do you know only 55 are being pursued? Where's the evidence for that? Do you think they are going to tell the real figures and risk total outrage? Why are so many athletes collapsing or dying whilst playing football, tennis, running etc

Asked with respect and without malice as we all know how stuff can be misconstrued when read lol.

all around

"But my family member that manufactured the stuff says it doesn't knows nothing? ?? Did I say Karen down the pub told me? Yet another jabbed person jumping straight on the defensive with sarcasm rather than just simply discuss things and seek awareness. Ask your son in ICU if he knows what the symptoms of emf radiation are, I'll wait "

Yeah he does.

all around

"How do you know only 55 are being pursued? Where's the evidence for that? Do you think they are going to tell the real figures and risk total outrage? Why are so many athletes collapsing or dying whilst playing football, tennis, running etc

Asked with respect and without malice as we all know how stuff can be misconstrued when read lol. "

It's in the claim lodged by their solicitor

all around

"I take it you didn't try it then lol, always easy to mock without evidence. All you jabbed get very defensive very quick, is that because the thought that you've been lied to and been fooled into compliance makes you angry? "

Pot .. kettle .. black

all around

If you his vaccine damage is so widespread, how come only 55 cases are being pursued?

When did I ever say vaccine damage was wide spread?

Are you even aware of the criteria people need to meet to claim for vaccine damage??"

Absolutely

all around

"But my family member that manufactured the stuff says it doesn't knows nothing? ?? Did I say Karen down the pub told me? Yet another jabbed person jumping straight on the defensive with sarcasm rather than just simply discuss things and seek awareness. Ask your son in ICU if he knows what the symptoms of emf radiation are, I'll wait "

Yet another unjabbed person trying to convince themselves they mad the right decision based on fairytales and YouTube scammers.

all around

" Why are so many athletes collapsing or dying whilst playing football, tennis, running etc

"

They're not, it's just more crap spread by antivaxxers.

I asked the heads of cardiology in 27 hospitals

all around

See y'all tomorrow

leeds

If you watched sports or news over the last 4 years you would of noticed how many have gone into cadiac arrest, no need to do any spreading in that one it does it for itself live on tv

By *melie LALWoman 1 week ago

Peterborough

"But your only critiquing and comparing the information that you have been given, more than likely paid for by those seeking a particular answer. Do you think the people that work in the manufacturing company, that know exactly what is going into the vaccine aren't extremely well educated in the stuff you refer to and critique? So, if they know and they don't like what they see and advice not to have it, that's who I'll believe rather than some paid for medical paper or a fat idiot politician who tells you to stay home to save granny while having their own parties. They obviously knew it was all bullshit. Have a watch what undertakers were seeing.

https://youtu.be/TEH9CEYfXNw?si=r43kxTYlSfD9VYzt"

If I want to critique a research paper, I do more than look at the results . Your post tells me you know nothing about critiquing.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 1 week ago

Durham

"If you watched sports or news over the last 4 years you would of noticed how many have gone into cadiac arrest, no need to do any spreading in that one it does it for itself live on tv "

Not this old trope. It wouldn't be a massive surprise if heart problems had increased post covid pandemic. Covid, a mild infection can damage the heart. In the sport I follow closest there hasn't been an increase in heart related incidents. They have sadly happened every so often even pre covid marc Vivien foe, muamba and toite for example. The 3 highest profile examples post covid Christian Ericsson wyke and Tom lockyer only lockyer was vaccinated. Between 2014 and 2018 617 footballers died suddenly most were cardiac arrests.

By *ilverfox967Man 1 week ago

grantham

Oh I know the answer, but I said may/ maybe not to give you the idea to "maybe" do a little reading yourself. But of course it was the NOT, it's normally those with no clue who ridicule to try and divert from their lack of knowledge or innerstanding. I wish you well, your gonna need all the wishes you can get before you know it.

By *hagTonightMan 1 week ago

From the land of haribos.

I also heard that, the european commission announced that the vaccine is no longer authorised for use.

grantham

Really! Lol, I'm pretty sure critique is merely giving an opinion based on material, information etc be it a written paper, a work of art, a piece of written work. So as my opinion is based on information I have read, watched and experienced by way of an open mind, I would say I'm as suitable to critique as you are. You said you base your critique (opinion) by reading all the papers provided by the medical profession, establishment, publishers or whatever. I'm pretty sure (and only in my opinion of course), papers paid for by a corporation that will gain greatly. I look at many different sources, most of which are independent and have nothing to gain by providing their critique. So, if one of us is in a lesser position to "critique"it's not me. Yet again, a debate has reduced to belittling. If that's your reaction to my questions or opinion how can you honestly"critique" your precious medical establishment papers without bias? ??

grantham

Yeah that's right, but several on here will want the evidence and all the homework done for them lol.

grantham

Then he'll know they are the same as COVID lol

grantham

I think x footballer and sky sport presenter Matt letissier would disagree with you. He got sacked for speaking about his observations.

grantham

You like the number 27 don't you? You visited 27 undertakers as well lol

You have done NOTHING other than comply, give your head a wobble.

grantham

I don't regret for one second not taking that venom, I don't know a single person that does and I know many. I do however know a lot more that do regret having it. Ask all those who's life's are ruined because of it. All you jabbed lot are very easily triggered, possibly because you know you made the wrong choice? ??

Peterborough

Bless

By *ophieslutTV/TS 1 week ago

Central

"I don't regret for one second not taking that venom, I don't know a single person that does and I know many. I do however know a lot more that do regret having it. Ask all those who's life's are ruined because of it. All you jabbed lot are very easily triggered, possibly because you know you made the wrong choice? ??"

I made the right choice, like many other people did, by having them. They were the route out of the calamity that was the pandemic. They saved millions of lives.

By *I TwoCouple 1 week ago

all around

"I don't regret for one second not taking that venom, I don't know a single person that does and I know many. I do however know a lot more that do regret having it. Ask all those who's life's are ruined because of it. All you jabbed lot are very easily triggered, possibly because you know you made the wrong choice? ??"

Theres a dedicated forum section for stories and fantasies

all around

"If you watched sports or news over the last 4 years you would of noticed how many have gone into cadiac arrest, no need to do any spreading in that one it does it for itself live on tv "

I just calculated I've watched 1765 hours of live sport since 2021 and can say I've not once seen a participant suffer any cardiac incidents.

Isn't that bizarre

all around

I don't think anyone actually cares if you had the vaccine or not, it's quite amazing that although you think you made the right decision that you constantly have to seek reassurance and try to justify that decision. Most people just took a decision and lived their life happily ever after.

As for the "claims" about deaths caused by the vaccines, there's only one true absolute indicator of these and that's the current persual of compensation which last time I looked was 55 out of 50000000 vaccines administered so hardly sportsmen dropping dead week after week now is it ?

By *ackformore100Man 1 week ago

Tin town

"I don't regret for one second not taking that venom, I don't know a single person that does and I know many. I do however know a lot more that do regret having it. Ask all those who's life's are ruined because of it. All you jabbed lot are very easily triggered, possibly because you know you made the wrong choice? ??

I don't think anyone actually cares if you had the vaccine or not, it's quite amazing that although you think you made the right decision that you constantly have to seek reassurance and try to justify that decision. Most people just took a decision and lived their life happily ever after.

As for the "claims" about deaths caused by the vaccines, there's only one true absolute indicator of these and that's the current persual of compensation which last time I looked was 55 out of 50000000 vaccines administered so hardly sportsmen dropping dead week after week now is it ?"

No it's not. But the 55 people who were killed by it, their friends and families, children, parents.. It matters to them. Of it were one of your family, you may not be so blasé about large numbers.

What's a shame is people can't just go... Yeah you know, it has killed some people (and for them clearly it wasn't very safe) and it has saved loads more. But for some reason people feel the need to try and belittle others.

If nothing else it might encourage people to read the small print on dr7g treatments they put in their bodies.

By *ackformore100Man 1 week ago

Tin town

Interestingly the patient information provided... (see gov link) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca/information-for-uk-recipients-on-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca

Doesnt mention death, however low the risk may be.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple 1 week ago

leeds

May be worth getting an eye test booked lol you're clearly not open to a sensible debate if that is your reply to something so clearly obvious

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 1 week ago

Durham

"Interestingly the patient information provided... (see gov link) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca/information-for-uk-recipients-on-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca

Doesnt mention death, however low the risk may be. "

Whilst I agree reading the patient information leaflet is a good thing. The parcetamol or ibuprofen patient leaflets don't mention death or a severe reaction. About 300 people a year die from parcetamol poisoning in the uk,it used to be a lot higher. Even vitamin pills can cause severe reactions in very rare circumstances.

Peterborough

"Interestingly the patient information provided... (see gov link) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca/information-for-uk-recipients-on-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca

Doesnt mention death, however low the risk may be. "

It lists signs and symptoms; an example anaphylaxis, this can cause death.

So it does list things that can cause death, including clots. And clots can cause strokes and heart attacks, these can cause death

It may be that warnings of death are held specifically while listing causes of.

You'd have to look into how medications are labelled, IE what MHRA allow.