FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Awkwardly recognising someone

Awkwardly recognising someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *octordee OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Have you ever recognised someone on here whether it be family,friends,work colleagues,etc...that has made you think ohhhh nooo?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imtoplease200Man 2 weeks ago

tendring

There is a few that we know..

Hubby works with one of them..

Mrs..

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 2 weeks ago

somewhere

Not really like that but working in a hotel I did get a message from a guy staying and I didn't have a face pic up at the time he messaged me, I swiftly blocked him, not because I didn't appreciate the message etc.

Then there was a guy when I was leaving work, I thought he was looking at me funny, then turns out he recognised me (had a face pic up), I wouldn't mind but fab me and real life me are two very different people lol

We are on holiday ATM and a couple we were chatting to all week, turns out 5 days in, they looked at us on fab, couldn't quite look them in the eye after that as they were both very very fit and awkwardness came over me

Birmingham

"Not really like that but working in a hotel I did get a message from a guy staying and I didn't have a face pic up at the time he messaged me, I swiftly blocked him, not because I didn't appreciate the message etc.

Then there was a guy when I was leaving work, I thought he was looking at me funny, then turns out he recognised me (had a face pic up), I wouldn't mind but fab me and real life me are two very different people lol

We are on holiday ATM and a couple we were chatting to all week, turns out 5 days in, they looked at us on fab, couldn't quite look them in the eye after that as they were both very very fit and awkwardness came over me "

Haha guess it's awkward when you generally meet a random person in life and they have already seen your arsehole prehand

By *el13ABCMan 2 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Seen a couple people on here I know but we all here for the same thing

By *ndysahornyboyMan 2 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Haha random timing but this has literally just happened for me. A good friend. Quite the surprise! Won't go anywhere though.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 2 weeks ago

Sheffield

Yes…lots over the years. I just block and forget about it.

By *ighland couple 99Couple 2 weeks ago

Inverness

Had a few, work colleagues, friends and family member. Recognised a guy in Tesco last night from fab.

Birmingham

"Had a few, work colleagues, friends and family member. Recognised a guy in Tesco last night from fab. "

Should have used his staff discount

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 2 weeks ago

Central Scotland

Yes.. about 3/4 single guys and 2 couples. One of the couples we consider friends lol We have been on many nights out with them

By *ighland couple 99Couple 2 weeks ago

Inverness

"Had a few, work colleagues, friends and family member. Recognised a guy in Tesco last night from fab.

Should have used his staff discount "

Haha he was shopping or I would have asked

By *oroMale41Man 2 weeks ago

Stockton on tees

I spotted my Doctors receptionist on fab, got to see a totally different side to her on fab then I'm used to seeing her in a professional setting, even chatted to her on here listening to her BBC DvP fetish. Shame she didn't know who I was

By *yeSureMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Spotted a few on here - neighbours, family, work, mates ex wife, general faces.

But took steps to avoid those profiles

By *s2andyou2Couple 2 weeks ago

Borders

My husband's boss. Hes married, but on here as a single man.

He saw us too. Think its pay rise time

Mrs

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

I've bumped in to people I know in clubs before, you get used to it and it becomes less awkward.

The other way around is more awkward, I once had a lady I'd played with a few times in clubs move in a few doors down from my house, that was a bit awkward as she was with her teenage kids when we first noticed each other.

By *igh PinkCouple 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Yes at a house party a couple who I know the lady from slimming world meetings

Also a guy who lives in same street at a club both awkard at first but as others say you are all there for the same thing xx

By *ockerbeckMan 2 weeks ago

Darlington

About ten years ago, I had a fuck buddy whilst I worked away, she worked for the same company. We had a lot of fun and she wanted to try a 3sum. We looked on here for a week or two and we chatted with a gentleman who explained that he had the house to himself for a week with family been away etc. After a few exchanges of words we all agreed to meet.

We met in a pub as agreed then went back to his home, and he disappeared to get us some drinks and we sat in his lounge area. I looked at a lovely picture and realised that I knew who it was , she also worked worked in the same location- the guy got us both a drink and said - ah that’s my daughter, she’s away the rest of the family- small world

By *avenvalCouple 2 weeks ago

Leicester

A guy said hi to Val in ASDA don't know how he recognised her from our profile photos but he told her he saw her on Fab.

Women at work put up a meet today I recognised her it wasn't difficult she had a full face photo. The meet today was for a gang bang at a local club, she wanted to be blindfolded and take as many as she could. We went to watch we are not creepy so didn't play with her but Val did lay next to her and fucked four or five guys it was so horny seeing the women from work gush uncontrollably after the eighth or nineth guy fucked her.

We spoke to her afterwards in the bar, she had no problems with us being there in fact she invited us to her next gang bang but didn't want me to fuck her she was turned on by Val fucking close to her and the fact that Val was as big a slut as her.

By *arrenandhisduckCouple 2 weeks ago

blackpool

"A guy said hi to Val in ASDA don't know how he recognised her from our profile photos but he told her he saw her on Fab.

Women at work put up a meet today I recognised her it wasn't difficult she had a full face photo. The meet today was for a gang bang at a local club, she wanted to be blindfolded and take as many as she could. We went to watch we are not creepy so didn't play with her but Val did lay next to her and fucked four or five guys it was so horny seeing the women from work gush uncontrollably after the eighth or nineth guy fucked her.

We spoke to her afterwards in the bar, she had no problems with us being there in fact she invited us to her next gang bang but didn't want me to fuck her she was turned on by Val fucking close to her and the fact that Val was as big a slut as her."

That is madness well course she didn’t mind probably got more of a kick because she knew you.

I dont think we have been recognised and not recognised anyone on here tbh Darren’s a massive fiend so probably would get a kick if people seen him on here.

By *xploringus2Couple 2 weeks ago

essex

Not seen anyone yet

By *utlongjohnMan 2 weeks ago

close

Yes last week i was browsing chat rooms and came across a couple of which the woman ive know for years. Cracking tits she has

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull

Once found the owner of the garage that has done my cars service and mot every year for as long as I can remember. He had a face pic up and I don't. I blocked him straight away

By *erry2020888Man 2 weeks ago

stockport

yes seen a woman that works on the tills at our local supermarket

By *ayne_fungirlWoman 2 weeks ago

MANCHESTER

i was out with partner at local pub a guy came in from fab with his wife lol

By *Naughty_Couple2024xCouple 2 weeks ago

leamington spa

Tbh if we were recognized, it would be a bit of a thrill we haven't recognized anyone yet, but are sure we will come across someone we know at some point x

By *eirdscienceMan 2 weeks ago

Postwick

My wife was recognised by a work colleague,cpls account was then removed. He was good about it though

By *ewby01327Man 2 weeks ago

Daventry

Have recognized a few people here that I consider friends but never said anything. Nobody has ever mentioned they recognize me

By *mizhereMan 2 weeks ago

Swindon Monday

Recognised a few on here over the years

Never been a problem as all here for the same thing

Totally discrete when in real life

A perv when swinging

By *arriedwelshcoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Never seen anyone we recognised which we find odd. You think there would be at least someone else

By *ardigan SpiceWoman 2 weeks ago

Cardigan

I messaged someone close by on an old account. Turns out he was my neighbour 3 doors up!

By *arla SwingerWoman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere

Had someone who'd been trying to guess which street I lived in. Then messaged to say he'd see me in a bus. He had no pics up... I just blocked

By *ust want fun 888Man 2 weeks ago

nearby

"Have you ever recognised someone on here whether it be family,friends,work colleagues,etc...that has made you think ohhhh nooo?"

I know there’s people on here from the very small town I live in, I don’t know who they are, but they definitely know who I would be as I show myself in my photos and videos, but no, not really embarrassed because they’re also on here

By *ucklingMan 2 weeks ago

Sleaford

Considering that 99% of folk don't have a face pic, I think it would be pretty difficult to recognise anyone on here.

By *in89Man 2 weeks ago

Bristol

"Have you ever recognised someone on here whether it be family,friends,work colleagues,etc...that has made you think ohhhh nooo?"

I had someone on previous account recognise me and just send my username on messenger followed by a cheeky grin

By *iaandjamesCouple 2 weeks ago

West Midlands

It literally happened this morning.

By *anJenny 181Couple 2 weeks ago

Preston

We don't have face pics on fab to avoid detection lol.

Just as well as a work mate sent us a message wanting a meet, we just said thanks but no thanks.

It would have been a bit of fun to string him along for a while, maybe find out a few naughty secret.

By *ayor 42nd StreetMan 2 weeks ago

Branston

I was on here a good few years ago under a different profile, I got a message from someone (couple profile, not sure if it was the man or the woman) telling me they knew me from school, but refused to tell me who they were. They knew the name of my school, so it was genuine. Small world, I went to school in South Africa. Being recognised doesn't bother me, we're all adults, but I don't think you should point out that you know them from here if you see each other in a public place, that person standing 6 feet away might just be their boss.

» Add a new message to this topic