FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Rate my profile (constructively)

Rate my profile (constructively)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *op fun pleaser OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Midlands

As a single male, it's difficult to understand how to put myself across in the best way.

I'm trying to just be me but also encourage a conversation but I seem to get two main types of people message.

Group a) fuck now, doesn't matter who

Group b) people who expect a lot without reciprocating.

Just looking for some help really

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 3 weeks ago

brighton

Your bio is clear and well set out. Personally I don't like dick pics as profile pictures. If I see them in my inbox I delete without reading the message. You also have a lot of dick pics. It's a bit more classy IMO to keep them in friends only. That's just my opinion.

By *ommo83Man 3 weeks ago

Phillips Park

Please rate mine too

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 3 weeks ago

brighton

"Please rate mine too"

Post your own thread - it's bad manners to jump on someone else's!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 3 weeks ago

Leeds

Bio is good, personally I wouldn't read anything with a cock as a profile pic.

You've a few cock pics identical just with different pants around your legs, it's repetitive.

Mrs

By *igBlondeWoman 3 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

[Removed by poster at 18/05/24 08:04:06]

By *igBlondeWoman 3 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

As other people have said, get rid of the dick pics, or have one at most available for public viewing.

You’re a good looking lad, if you’re comfortable, use one of your face pictures as your main profile pic, because it’s the first thing someone sees. A nice pic of you smiling would be great.

Some face pics on here are scary looking!

First impressions really do count here.

Good luck x

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Cock pic as a profile pic is an instant delete for me.

If I go looking at someone's gallery that's one thing. But if someone messages me and I'm immediately presented with some out of context penis I'm pretty much out before I even read the message.

Your profile isn't terrible in defining what you want and what you're looking for, but it doesn't have any hooks. Anything for someone to connect with or initiate a conversation over other than the sex wishlist. Which is fine if you're only looking to fuck, less so if someone is looking for more than an extra body for an evening.

By *issmorganWoman 3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Bio is decent and actually tells us about you.

There's too much cock for me in your pics, I'd maybe add some to your friends only and keep one or 2 if you want to.

Think about who you're trying to attract and what they'd be looking to see.

I also tend to delete messages if their avatar is a cock pic, again it's up to you what you use as a profile pic.

By *icsJourneyCouple 3 weeks ago

Tyrone

Cock pics are offputting. I think torso pics are a lot more appealing, and if you show the lower half of your chin is shows if you are beardy, clean shaven etc.

One cock pic to public and a few more to private if you really must.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Please rate mine

By *uenevereWoman 3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"As a single male, it's difficult to understand how to put myself across in the best way.

I'm trying to just be me but also encourage a conversation but I seem to get two main types of people message.

Group a) fuck now, doesn't matter who

Group b) people who expect a lot without reciprocating.

Just looking for some help really "

Having a lot of cock pics, suggests to me that you're just after a fuck... regardless of the rest of your profile. Your messages seem to back that up.

You state that you aren't a smoker. Then admit in the text you are but will vape before the meet. As a non smoker, I can assure you this will not stop you smelling like a smoker. Best to just be honest.

By *op fun pleaser OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Midlands

Really appreciate all the feedback. Thanks for taking the time to help me. I'll make some positive changes. Enjoy yourselves

By *allySlinkyWoman 2 weeks ago

Leeds

Great new profile pic

By *tleystagMan 2 weeks ago

ilkley

Great advice here. Think I can amend my profile too based on this.

By *ickedwillyCouple 2 weeks ago

Bangor

Always good to improve your profile any tips welcome

By *ilthyRacersCouple 2 weeks ago

Coventry

The smoking discrepancy would be an issue for us.

Saying you’re a non-smoker when you’re not just suggests you’ll say whatever you need to get around people’s boundaries and that’s not a good look.

By *rpeggioCouple 2 weeks ago

Baughurst

Don't see the point of having part of your phone number. If you are withholding the last 3 numbers you can withhold the rest, saves words and makes the profile shorter.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

A different range of photos would probably help you the most - eg. Body pics, which let us appreciate your physique. They don't have to be full body nudes. You could show your chest, back, legs. Cock pics I'd stick with just 1 maximum.

Try to be as concise as possible on what you don't want - this would focus understanding but not overload, leading to distraction.

You can filter the type of people who message you, if you're getting the wrong types. Good luck!

By *ootyfruityCouple 2 weeks ago

andover

Nice to see one cock pic, any more than that we tend to skim over everything else and move on

By *eyond PurityCouple 2 weeks ago

Laceby

3 face pics, 3 cock pics - I’d say you are encouraging the ‘meet now’ messages as your pics are cock and face.

Your bio is good - bit wordy about the bi part - you don’t suck cock but are happy for other guys to suck yours - is that the male equivalent of a pillow princess?

K

By *eyond PurityCouple 2 weeks ago

Laceby

Oh and you’re a smoker - even if you aren’t for a couple of hours you still are as it’s in your body, clothes, the smell, taste…

A shower won’t get rid of it…

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

"Really appreciate all the feedback. Thanks for taking the time to help me. I'll make some positive changes. Enjoy yourselves "

Much better, although the smoking bit, you state none smoker then later state your a smoker.

Your phone number too, it's kinda pointless.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic