FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Tanks behind the school classroom at Jabaliya refugee camp

Tanks behind the school classroom at Jabaliya refugee camp

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0shadesOfFilth OP   Man 3 weeks ago

nearby

Footage on guardian of civilians under attack at Jabaliya refugee camp in Gaza

20 dead apparently

This follows the 27 people previously killed in the attack on a school in November 2023 at that location.

No wonder Biden is trying to distance himself. .

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *cdc500Man 3 weeks ago

Omagh

Call on the hostages to be returned and the world would make Israel stop. But no one does so i guess no one really cares.

By *otMe66Man 3 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"Call on the hostages to be returned and the world would make Israel stop. But no one does so i guess no one really cares."

I'm not convinced hostages are still alive

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 3 weeks ago

golden fields

[Removed by poster at 13/05/24 15:30:38]

golden fields

"Call on the hostages to be returned and the world would make Israel stop. But no one does so i guess no one really cares."

I disagree, if that bloke you replied to called on the hostages to be returned, the world would continue to let Israel do whatever it wants. Just as always, the US (and often the UK) vote against any UN resolution to try to stop or slow down Israel.

nearby

"Call on the hostages to be returned and the world would make Israel stop. But no one does so i guess no one really cares.

I'm not convinced hostages are still alive"

Seven months on I don’t think so either.

nearby

This is not about the hostages

It is about destroying two million peoples lives in retaliation. Although I think Hamas support is much wider than we are led to believe.

By *ostindreamsMan 3 weeks ago

London

"Call on the hostages to be returned and the world would make Israel stop. But no one does so i guess no one really cares.

Yeah the probability for them to be alive is very low. I guess they have to come clean with the truth at some point, if they really care for Palestinians.

Terra Firma

I'm not convinced hostages are still alive

Seven months on I don’t think so either. "

I would imagine this is why the advancement has not slowed down, if Hamas don't have hostages alive, it makes negotiation virtually impossible I would have thought.

By *estivalMan 3 weeks ago

borehamwood

ive think the majority were killed in the first 3 or 4 months you just have to look at gaza and see the state of the place, i imagine most are in collapsed tunnels or under the rubble of buildings

By *oxychick35Couple 3 weeks ago

thornaby

I disagree, if that bloke you replied to called on the hostages to be returned, the world would continue to let Israel do whatever it wants. Just as always, the US (and often the UK) vote against any UN resolution to try to stop or slow down Israel. "

the world as let hamas do whatever it wants just as always no hamas no war

golden fields

I disagree, if that bloke you replied to called on the hostages to be returned, the world would continue to let Israel do whatever it wants. Just as always, the US (and often the UK) vote against any UN resolution to try to stop or slow down Israel. the world as let hamas do whatever it wants just as always

"

Actually no, you may have seen the news over the last six months? Lots of counties are arming Israel to bomb the shit out of Palestine.

"

no hamas no war "

Why? This conflict has been on going way before Hamas were ruling Palestine.

By *ortyairCouple 3 weeks ago

Wallasey

I disagree, if that bloke you replied to called on the hostages to be returned, the world would continue to let Israel do whatever it wants. Just as always, the US (and often the UK) vote against any UN resolution to try to stop or slow down Israel. the world as let hamas do whatever it wants just as always

Actually no, you may have seen the news over the last six months? Lots of counties are arming Israel to bomb the shit out of Palestine.

no hamas no war

Why? This conflict has been on going way before Hamas were ruling Palestine. "

Since when?

Mrs x

golden fields

no hamas no war

Why? This conflict has been on going way before Hamas were ruling Palestine. Since when?

Mrs x"

Let's cut to the chase. I answer your question, you use every excuse under the sun to deflect from the atrocicties being committed, divert the argument to the words you prefer to use to describe those committing the atrocicties, then call me anti-Semitic because I oppose mass slaughter of all civilians regardless of their ethnicity/religion/nationality.

Let's save repeating the same argument?

Wallasey

"Footage on guardian of civilians under attack at Jabaliya refugee camp in Gaza

20 dead apparently

This follows the 27 people previously killed in the attack on a school in November 2023 at that location.

No wonder Biden is trying to distance himself. ."

The Guardian video shows Palestinians fleeing from the camp because of tanks advancing into the camp.

But it's a little disingenuous to say that civilians are under attack. They are not, Hamas fighters are under attack but once again they hide behind the civilian population.

The New Arab, an Islamic news paper even reports that it's a battle between the IDF and Hamas. It states that 'Hamas said its fighters were resisting the Israeli attack on the refugee camp and firing mortars and rockets at the attacking forces.'

When you hear that, it changes the complexion a little bit.

The IDF are not targeting civilians but Hamas fighters who are hiding behind their civilians. It's a different story when viewed in this light.

Mrs x

Wallasey

no hamas no war

Why? This conflict has been on going way before Hamas were ruling Palestine. Since when?

Mrs x

Let's cut to the chase. I answer your question, you use every excuse under the sun to deflect from the atrocicties being committed, divert the argument to the words you prefer to use to describe those committing the atrocicties, then call me anti-Semitic because I oppose mass slaughter of all civilians regardless of their ethnicity/religion/nationality.

"

It's not mass slaughter, Hamas hiding behind their own population causes an increase in civilian casualties.

It's not my opinions it's facts, which terroristapologists like you choose to ignore.

Mrs x

golden fields

no hamas no war

Mrs x

It's not mass slaughter, Hamas hiding behind their own population causes an increase in civilian casualties.

It's not my opinions it's facts, which terroristapologists like you choose to ignore.

Mrs x"

There. We got there quickly. Excellent work.

Let's crack on.

Wallasey

no hamas no war

Mrs x

Mrs x

Let's crack on. "

So what have I said that's on correct. I have stated on every thread that I sympathise for every innocent lives lost.

But there's no way I can condone terrorism. That's murder.

You seem to equate things to numbers killed. That logic means you think Germany may have been the victim during WW2 as their civilian losses were greater than ours.

Not sure many would agree with that "logic' though.

Mrs x

golden fields

no hamas no war

Mrs x

Mrs x

Let's crack on. So what have I said that's on correct. I have stated on every thread that I sympathise for every innocent lives lost."

Yet you called me a "terroristapologist" for having this point of view. Which makes any kind of dialogue pointless.

"

But there's no way I can condone terrorism. That's murder.

"

To me the mass slaughter of civilians is a negative, regardless if you use the word "terrorism" or not to describe the methods for the vast numbers of innocent people killed.

"

You seem to equate things to numbers killed. That logic means you think Germany may have been the victim during WW2 as their civilian losses were greater than ours.

"

I don't. I'm opposed the a single innocent person being killed, AND 10s of thousands.

But to answer your question, yes I am opposed to the RAF tactics that led to German civilians being bombed. These people were also victims.

"

Not sure many would agree with that "logic' though.

Mrs x"

That's okay, I have no opinion about your opinion of the "logic" that you made up and pretended that was my opinion.

Wallasey

[Removed by poster at 13/05/24 22:15:21]

nearby

Video of Israeli occupied West Bank on the news today, shows illegal occupation settlers blocking aid trucks from Jordan going into Gaza, Israeli’s are seen throwing boxes of much needed supplies on the ground. Photographs from the scene shows piles of damaged aid packages and drifts of rice and flour across the road, and the aid trucks set alight.

In other news the UN says risk of famine is high for the two million people now homeless and displaced.

Bomb them out of their homes and now starve them .

Terra Firma

"Video of Israeli occupied West Bank on the news today, shows illegal occupation settlers blocking aid trucks from Jordan going into Gaza, Israeli’s are seen throwing boxes of much needed supplies on the ground. Photographs from the scene shows piles of damaged aid packages and drifts of rice and flour across the road, and the aid trucks set alight.

In other news the UN says risk of famine is high for the two million people now homeless and displaced.

Bomb them out of their homes and now starve them . "

They are demanding the release of all hostages, as we said earlier it seems unlikely the hostages are still alive.

Hamas have backed themselves and the Palestinian people into the darkest of corners, if they have no hostages alive.

By *ravelmanxxxMan 3 weeks ago

Sunderland/Durham

"Footage on guardian of civilians under attack at Jabaliya refugee camp in Gaza

20 dead apparently

No wonder Biden is trying to distance himself. ."

Shouldn’t invade another man’s country then!

borehamwood

"Video of Israeli occupied West Bank on the news today, shows illegal occupation settlers blocking aid trucks from Jordan going into Gaza, Israeli’s are seen throwing boxes of much needed supplies on the ground. Photographs from the scene shows piles of damaged aid packages and drifts of rice and flour across the road, and the aid trucks set alight.

Bomb them out of their homes and now starve them . "

why are you surprised there also videos of orthodox Jews spitting on Christians and telling them them the torah says to kill those who worship idols,once you realise there's nutters on both sides of this it's a lot easier not to give a fuck about either side

By *exguru_xxxMan 3 weeks ago

London

Bomb them out of their homes and now starve them . why are you surprised there also videos of orthodox Jews spitting on Christians and telling them them the torah says to kill those who worship idols,once you realise there's nutters on both sides of this it's a lot easier not to give a fuck about either side"

Oh dear!

London

no hamas no war

Mrs x

Mrs x"

Calm down Karen

borehamwood

Bomb them out of their homes and now starve them . why are you surprised there also videos of orthodox Jews spitting on Christians and telling them them the torah says to kill those who worship idols,once you realise there's nutters on both sides of this it's a lot easier not to give a fuck about either side

Oh dear!"

why oh dear? We should stay the fuck out of it if a bunch of religious nutters want fight about whose imaginary friend gave them the land let them get on with it,and hey if both sides wipe each other out a nice new holiday destination in the Mediterranean

Wallasey

no hamas no war

Mrs x

Mrs x

Calm down Karen

"

Afternoon Arthur, no more half truths to report?

Slow day on twitter?

Mrs x

London

Let’s call on the hostages to return.

Before 7th Oct 2023. Each year approximately 500-700 Palestinian children, some as young as 12 years old, are held without charge, detained and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system. The most common charge is stone throwing. Alarming Rising numbers of Palestinians including children are detained without charge in the Israel military system since 7 October. “Save the Children”

Wallasey

Let’s call on the hostages to return.

Before 7th Oct 2023. Each year approximately 500-700 Palestinian children, some as young as 12 years old, are held without charge, detained and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system. The most common charge is stone throwing. Alarming Rising numbers of Palestinians including children are detained without charge in the Israel military system since 7 October. “Save the Children”"

Just ask yourself how you can you be 'held without charge, detained and prosecuted'. Surely to be prosecuted you will have to be charged with something.

These are the figures for Palestinian juvenile offenders with the Israeli Military system.

Not telling the while truth again are you. Lol it's becoming a habit of yours.

Mrs x

London

Bomb them out of their homes and now starve them . why are you surprised there also videos of orthodox Jews spitting on Christians and telling them them the torah says to kill those who worship idols,once you realise there's nutters on both sides of this it's a lot easier not to give a fuck about either side

Oh dear!why oh dear? We should stay the fuck out of it if a bunch of religious nutters want fight about whose imaginary friend gave them the land let them get on with it,and hey if both sides wipe each other out a nice new holiday destination in the Mediterranean "

'There are no churches in Gaza' Israeli politician.

‘There are no Christians in Israel to spit on’ Karen

Stop spreading lies

Wallasey

Oh dear!why oh dear? We should stay the fuck out of it if a bunch of religious nutters want fight about whose imaginary friend gave them the land let them get on with it,and hey if both sides wipe each other out a nice new holiday destination in the Mediterranean

Stop spreading lies "

Not sure if you mean me but this is not one of my posts. You seem to be easily confused. But on one point, there definitely are Christians in Israel

Mrs x

London

Oh dear!why oh dear? We should stay the fuck out of it if a bunch of religious nutters want fight about whose imaginary friend gave them the land let them get on with it,and hey if both sides wipe each other out a nice new holiday destination in the Mediterranean

Stop spreading lies Not sure if you mean me but this is not one of my posts. You seem to be easily confused. But on one point, there definitely are Christians in Israel

Mrs x"

Are you KAREN?

Thank you for confirming

London

[Removed by poster at 14/05/24 13:38:23]

Wallasey

Stop spreading lies Not sure if you mean me but this is not one of my posts. You seem to be easily confused. But on one point, there definitely are Christians in Israel

Mrs x

Are you KAREN?

Thank you for confirming "

Sticks and stones lol. You sound like one f those kids from Gaza, luckily for yu, you won't be charged for throwing your stones and be prosecuted by a military court.

Most kids need a nap about this time of day. Sure you don't fancy a little lie down, your head not hurting from quoting all the half truths and lies you spout.

Beddie bo byes for you little man, Twitter will still be waiting for yu once your rested.

Mrs x

London

Mrs x

Are you KAREN?

Thank you for confirming Sticks and stones lol. You sound like one f those kids from Gaza, luckily for yu, you won't be charged for throwing your stones and be prosecuted by a military court.

Most kids need a nap about this time of day. Sure you don't fancy a little lie down, your head not hurting from quoting all the half truths and lies you spout.

Beddie bo byes for you little man, Twitter will still be waiting for yu once your rested.

Mrs x"

why so triggered Karen? Ah I know why…

Happy Shit hole Independence Day.

Its NOT “Israel’s independence day”. It is the Palestinian Nakba. The day of 600 Palestinian villages destroyed,ethnically cleansed, thousands of Palestinians r4ped and butchered,750,000 Palestinian displaced.

It’s all about terrorism. IDF is ISIS

Wallasey

Mrs x

Are you KAREN?

Thank you for confirming Sticks and stones lol. You sound like one f those kids from Gaza, luckily for yu, you won't be charged for throwing your stones and be prosecuted by a military court.

Mrs x why so triggered Karen? Ah I know why…

Its NOT “Israel’s independence day”. It is the Palestinian Nakba. The day of 600 Palestinian villages destroyed,ethnically cleansed, thousands of Palestinians r4ped and butchered,750,000 Palestinian displaced.

It’s all about terrorism. IDF is ISIS "

If it wasn't sure a serious issue you'd be funny. All your little statements designed to illicit some sort of angry response from other users.

I just feel a little bit underwhelmed by most things you post. Firstly because it's mostly a mass of incoherent statements, that don't normally have a point. Secondly it just demonstrates your limited understanding of the deeper issues at play here.

But anyway thanks for trying.

Mrs x

By *AJMLKTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Burley

Mrs x

Are you KAREN?

It’s all about terrorism. IDF is ISIS "

All of your replies on here are nothing but half-truths or outright lies, insults and ignorance. Why don't you do some actual reading and research and also learn how to behave in an adult way? Thank you in anticipation.

London

Mrs x

Are you KAREN?

All of your replies on here are nothing but half-truths or outright lies, insults and ignorance. Why don't you do some actual reading and research and also learn how to behave in an adult way? Thank you in anticipation."

Last time you wrongly accused me of bringing “name and gender” to discussion. What’s next? Are you going to accuse me of calling you a pussy cat this time? It’s the only reply you get from me this time genius.

London

Many Zionists will be celebrating the "founding" of terrorist state of Israel today.

They should listen to the "founders" of Israel admitting their own war crimes in front of camera that how "He grabbed a woman, young and good looking, went into a house, prepared a bedroom and wanted to fuck her. The girl came back half dead, like a rag. One IDF soldier r4ped there a sixteen year old girl or something of the sort. Some guys took flamethrowers and ran after people and incinerated them."

He said all this while smiling on camera.

Happy shit hole Independence Day.

Burley

Mrs x

Are you KAREN?

All of your replies on here are nothing but half-truths or outright lies, insults and ignorance. Why don't you do some actual reading and research and also learn how to behave in an adult way? Thank you in anticipation.

Last time you wrongly accused me of bringing “name and gender” to discussion. What’s next? Are you going to accuse me of calling you a pussy cat this time? It’s the only reply you get from me this time genius."

London

Mrs x

Are you KAREN?

Last time you wrongly accused me of bringing “name and gender” to discussion. What’s next? Are you going to accuse me of calling you a pussy cat this time? It’s the only reply you get from me this time genius.

"

If dead babies and children in ambulances and in graves makes you laugh then I have no words for you.

Burley

Mrs x

Are you KAREN?

If dead babies and children in ambulances and in graves makes you laugh then I have no words for you. "

It's no wonder that they call you Arthur

London

Mrs x

Are you KAREN?

If dead babies and children in ambulances and in graves makes you laugh then I have no words for you.

It's no wonder that they call you Arthur "

I have seen your previous posts mocking the parents of children in Gaza.

Burley

Mrs x

Are you KAREN?

It's no wonder that they call you Arthur

I have seen your previous posts mocking the parents of children in Gaza. "

By "parents", I take it you're referring to those cruel monsters who deliberately put their children in harm's way by not evacuating them? "Mocking" is not really the correct choice of words, is it now Arthur? Are you going to be protesting again this weekend? If so, please buy some more Pally flags. I own shares in a company who exports them from China and I want a slide for my new swimming pool

thornaby

Mrs x"

lots of Muslims aswell who seem to get on very well with the Jews doesn’t happen many other places in Middle East tho shocking

London

Worth watching “TANTURA” a documentary film by Alon Schwarz, 2022.

The confession of the founding fathers of terrorist Israeli apartheid state and all their vile crimes committed against the people of the town of Tantura, Palestine during the “Nakba” in 1948.

Happy shit hole Independence Day.

By *rad BMan 3 weeks ago

South east

Hamas hiding behind civilians is not an excuse to kill innocent civilians

Burley

"Worth watching “TANTURA” a documentary film by Alon Schwarz, 2022.

The confession of the founding fathers of terrorist Israeli apartheid state and all their vile crimes committed against the people of the town of Tantura, Palestine during the “Nakba” in 1948.

Happy shit hole Independence Day."

"terrorist Israeli apartheid state" What a fantasist At least they don't throw gay people off tall buildings, abuse their women or revere a thieving, mass-murdering, polygamist paedophile prophet like the fanatics in Palestine do.

nearby

"Hamas hiding behind civilians is not an excuse to kill innocent civilians"

Ask Biden he supplied all the bombs.

Wallasey

This is an open question, not a response to any post on here.

Taking Israel and Palestinine out of the issue.

If you were a parent in a war zone and knew that your location was going to be attacked next.

Would you take your children away or would you stay and hope to survive?

Mrs x

thornaby

"This is an open question, not a response to any post on here.

If you were a parent in a war zone and knew that your location was going to be attacked next.

Do l

Mrs x"

do hamas let them take there children away tho ? I don’t think they do

Wallasey

Do l

Mrs x do hamas let them take there children away tho ? I don’t think they do "

I agree they don't, but was wondering what the answer would be from loving parents not involved in this conflict. Just to see how people would react because of their love for their children, free from any other pressure to conform to a certain decision.

Mrs x

thornaby

Do l

Mrs x do hamas let them take there children away tho ? I don’t think they do I agree they don't, but was wondering what the answer would be from loving parents not involved in this conflict. Just to see how people would react because of their love for their children, free from any other pressure to conform to a certain decision.

Mrs x"

you wherent wondering you say loving parents in yr post so you know the answer I just don’t see what yr realy looking for tho help me out here mate

Wallasey

Do l

Mrs x do hamas let them take there children away tho ? I don’t think they do I agree they don't, but was wondering what the answer would be from loving parents not involved in this conflict. Just to see how people would react because of their love for their children, free from any other pressure to conform to a certain decision.

Mrs xyou wherent wondering you say loving parents in yr post so you know the answer I just don’t see what yr realy looking for tho help me out here mate "

I believe most loving parents would do a certain thing. I'd just like to see if this is matched by those that claim the IDF target kids.

I believe they don't and the number of child casualties is manipulated here for the PR purposes of one particular side. As such I believe that it's the fault of one particular side.

So I'm trying to establish, if in a different conflict, parents would behave a certain way, knowing they and. most importantly, their children are in harms way, why are they not behaving in a similar way in Gaza.

Mrs x

thornaby

Do l

Mrs xyou wherent wondering you say loving parents in yr post so you know the answer I just don’t see what yr realy looking for tho help me out here mate I believe most loving parents would do a certain thing. I'd just like to see if this is matched by those that claim the IDF target kids.

I believe they don't and the number of child casualties is manipulated here for the PR purposes of one particular side. As such I believe that it's the fault of one particular side.

So I'm trying to establish, if in a different conflict, parents would behave a certain way, knowing they and. most importantly, their children are in harms way, why are they not behaving in a similar way in Gaza.

Mrs x"

I agree whith you but I don’t think you will see many will blame it all on hamas it’s just not the fashion these days and most on fab follow the fashion in my opinion

Wallasey

Do l

Mrs xyou wherent wondering you say loving parents in yr post so you know the answer I just don’t see what yr realy looking for tho help me out here mate I believe most loving parents would do a certain thing. I'd just like to see if this is matched by those that claim the IDF target kids.

Mrs xI agree whith you but I don’t think you will see many will blame it all on hamas it’s just not the fashion these days and most on fab follow the fashion in my opinion "

I don't think any will say what they would do in a similar circumstance because I think it may conflict with the views they quote on here.

Mrs x

thornaby

Do l

Mrs xI agree whith you but I don’t think you will see many will blame it all on hamas it’s just not the fashion these days and most on fab follow the fashion in my opinion I don't think any will say what they would do in a similar circumstance because I think it may conflict with the views they quote on here.

Mrs x"

yep ya spot on there

Wallasey

Do l

Mrs xI agree whith you but I don’t think you will see many will blame it all on hamas it’s just not the fashion these days and most on fab follow the fashion in my opinion I don't think any will say what they would do in a similar circumstance because I think it may conflict with the views they quote on here.

Mrs xyep ya spot on there "

See radio silence now Mrs x

nearby

Do l

Mrs x do hamas let them take there children away tho ? I don’t think they do "

Where do they take the children to that is safe

The concentration camps have little food, IDF attacks the aid workers and reported yesterday Israeli settlers attack the aid supplies and burn the trucks.

I don’t see the world coming together to take say 10,000 refugees each (roughly 10k for each country on the globe)

Where does this go next

Wallasey

Do l

Mrs x do hamas let them take there children away tho ? I don’t think they do

The concentration camps have little food, IDF attacks the aid workers and reported yesterday Israeli settlers attack the aid supplies and burn the trucks.

I don’t see the world coming together to take say 10,000 refugees each (roughly 10k for each country on the globe)

Where does this go next "

So you'd stay with your children, is that correct?

Mrs x

Wallasey

Do l

Where does this go next So you'd stay with your children, is that correct?

Mrs x"

And I did say in a different conflict, not this one. You'd stay with your children, is that what you are saying?

Mrs x

thornaby

Do l

maybe the Middle East countries could take them if they really wanted to ? Egypt Jordan not showing the love hmmmm

Wallasey

Do l

Looks like you are not going to answer my question, so I'll answer yours. As for where do you take the children? Well surely this should be a decision based on the balance of probabilities. So should you stay were you know an attack is imminent and death is a probable risk. Or do you flee to a place not under attack but this might cause you and your family extreme hardship but you'd be alive, even if only in the short term. Surely you'd flee. This is the pattern of civilian populations for millenia. WW2 saw the biggest exodus of people during wartime. 10 million Sudenese fled during the Sudanese War. 17 million, Muslims, Hindis and Sikhs, fled during the portion of India. These are massive numbers of people fleeing from the possibility of death because they loved their children. Do you think they all did this because they knew where they were going was going to provide food, accommodation, water etc? No they didn't, they just got out of Dodge so they and their kids wouldn't die. Sort out the other stuff when they can. These migrations in times of conflict have been going on since humanity established itself.

You talk about the concentration camps being almost full. They are not concentration camps they are refugee camps, you use of language once again is deliberate and is used to inflame your narrative. But I don't disagree with you, but how about adults leaving these camps so that they could accommodate more children. Faced with almost certain death as an alternative, I would gladly give up my children to somewhere I knew was safer. This is what happened here during WW2.

You talk about the IDF killing aid workers and that's exactly what happened. However you never gave the IDFs version of events and this may give the whole incident a different slant if they are telling the truth. I'm not saying they are but to only give one side of an argument is showing bias.

You mention the settler attacks and I assume you are talking about the West Bank. I do not disagree with you here, I think it's very wrong but it'd more of an individual problem and is not a state run program. I'm not sure why you use this in relation to the issue of Gaza but i say again it is not right.

As for the number of refugees, you basically right, if ALL the Palestinians in Gaza were to become refugees and leave Gaza. However when hostilities are ended I'm not sure they would all want to leave Gaza. In fact Israels population has almost the exact same amount of Palistinians living in their country, 2 million that are currently living in Gaza.

It's also true that Eygpt and Jordan expelled the Palistinians that currently occupy this area. They did not want them living within their territory. This is in direct opposition to Israel which has 20% of its population made up by Palestinians.

Mrs x

Wallasey

More radio silence

Mrs x

London

[Removed by poster at 15/05/24 14:43:55]

London

Disturbing videos emerging of IDF terrorists k*dnapping a 7 year old girl from her home in West Bank.

Wallasey

"Disturbing videos emerging of IDF terrorists k*dnapping a 7 year old girl from her home in West Bank."
So just wondering if you'd leave your kids in the line of fire in a conflict, or would you evacuate them to a safer place?

Mrs x

By *irldnCouple 3 weeks ago

Brighton

"Disturbing videos emerging of IDF terrorists k*dnapping a 7 year old girl from her home in West Bank."

Is that actually what is happening in the video? Or is it something else? I can immediately make other conclusions too. Not saying it isn’t as you say, but how do YOU KNOW it is as you say?

By *atEvolutionCouple 3 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Yup. It does seem odd that there are no regular news outlets confirming/denying this?

London

TANTURA

Radio Silence

Wallasey

"TANTURA

Radio Silence "

No silence, just not going to engage with you until you engage with us.

Mrs x

Wallasey

Lol,

Mrs x

London

"Lol,

Mrs x"

You should listen to the "founders" of Israel admitting their own war crimes in front of camera that how "He grabbed a woman, young and good looking, went into a house, prepared a bedroom and wanted to fuck her. The girl came back half dead, like a rag. One IDF soldier r4ped there a sixteen year old girl or something of the sort. Some guys took flamethrowers and ran after people and incinerated them."

You find this funny Karen

Wallasey

"Lol,

Mrs x

You should listen to the "founders" of Israel admitting their own war crimes in front of camera that how "He grabbed a woman, young and good looking, went into a house, prepared a bedroom and wanted to fuck her. The girl came back half dead, like a rag. One IDF soldier r4ped there a sixteen year old girl or something of the sort. Some guys took flamethrowers and ran after people and incinerated them."

You find this funny Karen "

You do know that Tantura is a highly disputed event.

It's all from oral testimony and has been discredited. So much so that the families of the Israeli soldiers sued, and won against the claims of a massacre.

The guy, who wrote a thesis on this in 1998, which led to interest in this incident again, was also sued. He lost at each court up to and including the Supreme Court.

Infant his thesis was criticised so heavily that the University who granted him his degree removed it from him.

Why don't you mention this haha. Oh yeah cos you only tell half truths don't you Arthur.

So watch some more Netflix, look at some more Twitter and base more arguments on the useless stuff you find there.

And yeah you are funny Arthur,

Israel bad, Israel bad you'd be better off saying.

Mrs x

Wallasey

You still haven't said if you'd just do nothing if a weapon was pointed at your children or you'd try to take them away from harm.

Mrs x

Wallasey

No witty reply?

Mrs x

London

"Lol,

Mrs x

You find this funny Karen You do know that Tantura is a highly disputed event.

It's all from oral testimony and has been discredited. So much so that the families of the Israeli soldiers sued, and won against the claims of a massacre.

The guy, who wrote a thesis on this in 1998, which led to interest in this incident again, was also sued. He lost at each court up to and including the Supreme Court.

Infant his thesis was criticised so heavily that the University who granted him his degree removed it from him.

Why don't you mention this haha. Oh yeah cos you only tell half truths don't you Arthur.

So watch some more Netflix, look at some more Twitter and base more arguments on the useless stuff you find there.

Mrs x"

Karen you have a bad habit of disputing everything. Do you dispute events on 7th October too? Remember false claim about beheaded babies cooked in oven? Exaggerated number of 1200 dead when most of them killed by IDF overreacting?

London

"You still haven't said if you'd just do nothing if a weapon was pointed at your children or you'd try to take them away from harm.

Mrs x"

Why are so obsessed with other forums user kids while defending mass murder of Palestinians children and babies? It doesn’t look good Karen

You can get reported for that. Just saying

Wallasey

"Lol,

Mrs x

You find this funny Karen You do know that Tantura is a highly disputed event.

Mrs x

Karen you have a bad habit of disputing everything. Do you dispute events on 7th October too? Remember false claim about beheaded babies cooked in oven? Exaggerated number of 1200 dead when most of them killed by IDF overreacting? "

You obviously don't read what I post.

I said that the beheading of babies was false, even giving name of the guy who lied and possible reasons behind it.

The burnt baby is absolutely true. Even gave 3 world renowned independent, sources which confirmed this.

And as for Oct 7th, Hamas confirmed these numbers, IDF weren't there, it was a surprise attack by vile, evil, terrorists on a civilian population.

If you are ever in our kitchen, it's the small cupboard, in between the sink and the fridge freezer. If you open that then the straws are on the top shelf, just incase you run out of things to clutch to.

Mrs x

Wallasey

"You still haven't said if you'd just do nothing if a weapon was pointed at your children or you'd try to take them away from harm.

Mrs x

Why are so obsessed with other forums user kids while defending mass murder of Palestinians children and babies? It doesn’t look good Karen

You can get reported for that. Just saying"

I'm not, I'm just interested if you'd stay and let your kids come to harm or remove them from harm. This is what's happening in Gaza right now.

It's so strange as its the only instance we're I can recall this happening. I believe most loving parents would do anything, even really difficult things, to keep their loves one safe. But not here it seems.

Any other patent have anything to say on this?

Mrs x

thornaby

Mrs x

You can get reported for that. Just saying"

we all know who needs reporting on here

London

Mrs x

You can get reported for that. Just sayingwe all know who needs reporting on here "

Which one of my post you would like to report

London

Mrs x

You can get reported for that. Just sayingI'm not, I'm just interested if you'd stay and let your kids come to harm or remove them from harm. This is what's happening in Gaza right now.

It's so strange as its the only instance we're I can recall this happening. I believe most loving parents would do anything, even really difficult things, to keep their loves one safe. But not here it seems.

Mrs x"

What you just said? You only interested in other forums user kids stay or not? What’s wrong with you?

London

Latest for you. An Israeli drone strike has hit a gathering of civilians trying to connect to the internet on the Jalaa street in Gaza City, killing and injuring dozens of people. Most likely trying to find out which areas are safe for their kids or some would say to find out if Israel lost Eurovision

Wallasey

Mrs x

You can get reported for that. Just sayingI'm not, I'm just interested if you'd stay and let your kids come to harm or remove them from harm. This is what's happening in Gaza right now.

Mrs x

What you just said? You only interested in other forums user kids stay or not? What’s wrong with you? "

Nope but your doing a good job of suggesting I am.

I'm interested in why Gaza has parents who choose to keep their kids in harms way when I believe most loving parents would do absolutely anything to make sure they weren't.

That's why I'm asking other parents, incase I'm wrong or missing something.

You don't have to respond if you don't want to. However if you accuse the IDF of murdering children, it seems disingenuous knowing that parents in Gaza are deliberately keeping them in harms way.

Mrs x