FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Reviews gone

Reviews gone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyboytm OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Burgess Hill

My reviews has all disappeared for some time now. And it won't let anyone verify me anymore. Neither can I verify anyone.

It is really frustrating as people see me with no verification. Can someone help me with this please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull

Not saying this is the case with you but the only time I've heard of someone's veris all disappearing and them not being able to send veris to others was when they been caught giving fake veris to other people.

You'll need to message admin and they will decide if they are going to sort it for you.

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

You dont have a green tick which means you arent verified, only time ive heard of someone loosing the green tick is if they have sent fake verifications and been found out

By *ucka39Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

"You dont have a green tick which means you arent verified, only time ive heard of someone loosing the green tick is if they have sent fake verifications and been found out"

Burgess Hill

Well thats the message I got from fabs sometime back. I verified someone I met and then that person's account got deleted. But the person was legit though. How do I contact an admin

By *issmorganWoman 2 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"Well thats the message I got from fabs sometime back. I verified someone I met and then that person's account got deleted. But the person was legit though. How do I contact an admin"

If you're on mobile, go to home page and there's a contact at bottom, use that.

Burgess Hill

Hi I have just done that. Hoping to get a feedback

» Add a new message to this topic