FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Message block

Message block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he-Naughtiest-Showman OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Liverpool

Does anyone know anything about

this? For some reason I can't Message people it's saying I've got a message ban or something can't figure out why Ive only spoke to friends on here today and some creepy guys who I've blocked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 6 weeks ago

Hull

Have you mentioned any websites? Also some words are not allowed and can trigger a ban, it normally lasts for 2 hours then you can message again.

By *idden Gem69Woman 6 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Banned words and phrases can trigger the automatic block

By *he-Naughtiest-Showman OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Have you mentioned any websites? Also some words are not allowed and can trigger a ban, it normally lasts for 2 hours then you can message again. "

I haven't mentioned any websites no. My messages are back on now though. I was under the impression someone had reported me or something

By *idden Gem69Woman 6 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Have you mentioned any websites? Also some words are not allowed and can trigger a ban, it normally lasts for 2 hours then you can message again.

I haven't mentioned any websites no. My messages are back on now though. I was under the impression someone had reported me or something "

No its automatic, a word or phrase u may think is innocent sometimes isnt to the automatic trigger

By *rthurPantsMan 2 weeks ago

Swindon

I haven't mentioned any websites and can't see any obvious words that might be dodgy.

Is there a list of prohibited words?

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The pop up says

"To protect our users from SPAM or UNWELCOME CONTENT, because your message contained a WEB SITE or UNWELCOME CONTENT it has been blocked. Just hit back and remove the website name or address and the message will be sent This is to protect people like you from receiving spam! PS. please don't try and get around the blocks or your account will be removed"

It could be a word in all innocence on your part that is a problem for the site. There isn't a list of banned words no, or people would just get round it

By *bitofamouthfullMan 1 week ago

manchester

I have also fallen foul of this

I didn’t mention a website (for sure)

And without knowing the list of banned words it’s very tricky to know what to avoid.

Before people jump to conclusions, I really was just chatting to another user, as far as I could tell it was very mild content indeed.

2hr sin bin for unknown violation…

By *idden Gem69Woman 1 week ago

north lanarkshire

"I have also fallen foul of this

I didn’t mention a website (for sure)

And without knowing the list of banned words it’s very tricky to know what to avoid.

Before people jump to conclusions, I really was just chatting to another user, as far as I could tell it was very mild content indeed.

2hr sin bin for unknown violation…"

Obviously somthing in the message set it off, could be innocent to you but the site sees it as somthing else

» Add a new message to this topic