FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single guy looking for club/events in london

Single guy looking for club/events in london

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amale1 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Manchester

Hey guys, does anyone have any good recommendations for clubs and events in London. Planning to go to my first one soon and struggling to find any

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ixieDKWoman 3 weeks ago

RYDE

"Hey guys, does anyone have any good recommendations for clubs and events in London. Planning to go to my first one soon and struggling to find any"

Heathrow AbFab. Couples & Singles party nights on Fridays, and extended spa evenings on Mondays and Wednesdays. You'll need to book on their website for Friday night.

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 17/05/24 13:42:25]

Manchester

"Hey guys, does anyone have any good recommendations for clubs and events in London. Planning to go to my first one soon and struggling to find any

Heathrow AbFab. Couples & Singles party nights on Fridays, and extended spa evenings on Mondays and Wednesdays. You'll need to book on their website for Friday night."

I’m assuming that will be close to Heathrow which seems a bit far for me ??

By *iss DevilWoman 3 weeks ago

Bedford

There aren't many clubs in London. Apart from the Heathrow one, I've heard about Hellfire, OurPlaceForFun and Le Bodouir. You'd need to do a little bit of research to see if any of those is nearer to you, and whether they accept single guys. There is also Rio's spa, which is no membership required spa in central London.

By *amale1 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

"There aren't many clubs in London. Apart from the Heathrow one, I've heard about Hellfire, OurPlaceForFun and Le Bodouir. You'd need to do a little bit of research to see if any of those is nearer to you, and whether they accept single guys. There is also Rio's spa, which is no membership required spa in central London. "

Thanks just my luck haha

By *ty31Man 2 weeks ago

NW London

There's also Simple Pleasure in Wembley

By *unguy43Man 2 weeks ago

Hailsham

Try looking up swinger and sinners in King’s Cross

By *allmeDavidMan 2 weeks ago

london

If you are un Enfield then OP4F is not far from you in Wood Green N22. Fridays is single guys single women and couples and Saturdays is limited to around 5 single guys. We were there last Friday and had a whale of a time. You do have to register with Katey first and get added to the guest list though. Great friendly place for a first timer. Hope to see you there

D & T

» Add a new message to this topic