FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > TV, TS, CD and their admirer’s @ Infusion

TV, TS, CD and their admirer’s @ Infusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uicytits80 OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

st annes

So I’ve been thinking of this for a while, I wanted to put it out there to see who would be interested in bringing back the tv/ts/cd admirers day. I’m thinking 3rd Mon or Tuesday of the month. everyone deserves to feel included as a club we are very inclusive but people tend to hide in rooms. These days will be for you in a safe, secure and accepting environment.

Please let me know your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ove.two.Couple 2 weeks ago

xxx

Brilliant inclusive idea

st annes

Thanks for the private messages guys, please also talk amongst yourself on here so you all know how many peeps are interested xxx

By *tephTV67TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Cheshire

My one and only visit to Infusion was when they did the Friday afternoon TV/TS event. Lovely club and the guy on reception was really friendly, unfortunately it was very quiet for TV’s that afternoon but quite a few guys turned up.

I’d welcome another event but closer to the weekend would be a better idea to encourage more attendees.

By *amantha_NiteTV/TS 2 weeks ago

The Lake District

[Removed by poster at 09/05/24 10:54:13]

The Lake District

Keeping an eye on this

By *enryetta 331Man 2 weeks ago

Lytham St Annes

Not visited Infusion yet. Would love to go sometime and this sounds perfect

By *glyBettyTV/TS 2 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Any additional T-girl events to attend can only be a good thing

By *wingnswitchCouple 2 weeks ago

NEWARK

"So I’ve been thinking of this for a while, I wanted to put it out there to see who would be interested in bringing back the tv/ts/cd admirers day. I’m thinking 3rd Mon or Tuesday of the month. everyone deserves to feel included as a club we are very inclusive but people tend to hide in rooms. These days will be for you in a safe, secure and accepting environment.

Please let me know your thoughts "

Is there anyway this could be a weekend we find there are virtually 0 inclusive accepting places at the weekends and Mr is TV and is only able to maybe attend 1 or 2 bi nights a month that are a Monday night it seems to me that these nights tend to be put in a week day night when attendance is at its lowest. X

By *eather_uktvTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Manchester

I used to go to Infusion some years ago on a Friday daytime. But it was called Liquid Sauna in those days.

Mike, the guy who ran it, used to own The Honeycomb, a gay sauna in Blackpool. Mike sold the Honeycomb then later contacted the owners of Infusion, which at that time was a swingers club and only opened in the evenings.

Apparently Mike made a deal with the owners of Infusion whereby he could use their building, along all the facilities and open it up during the day as a gay sauna and run it on similar lines to The Honeycomb. The daytime venue was called Liquid Sauna and like The Honeycomb, Friday was dedicated to t-girls and admirers.

I used to love going to The Honeycomb and then after it was sold I started going to Liquid Sauna on Fridays and I loved it there too. The facilities were excellent.

After a while though, someone, in their infinite wisdom, decided to merge the two clubs. They dropped the name Liquid Sauna and just used the name Infusion. I carried on giong on a Friday and I felt a little bit unnerved one day when I found myself sharing the changing room with a real woman. But she didn't seem to care at all that I was there and chatted away to me as she got undressed, like it was the most natural thing in the world. It made me feel a lot more comfortable too.

The problem I found with it though was that gradually, more and more straight guys started to go there on Fridays, obviously looking for real women and there were fewer gay and bi guys going. Although most of the women there were perfectly okay with me and I got on quite well with them, guys are not going to be interested in me when there are really lovely, real women available. So I stopped going in the end.

st annes

"I used to go to Infusion some years ago on a Friday daytime. But it was called Liquid Sauna in those days.

Mike, the guy who ran it, used to own The Honeycomb, a gay sauna in Blackpool. Mike sold the Honeycomb then later contacted the owners of Infusion, which at that time was a swingers club and only opened in the evenings.

Apparently Mike made a deal with the owners of Infusion whereby he could use their building, along all the facilities and open it up during the day as a gay sauna and run it on similar lines to The Honeycomb. The daytime venue was called Liquid Sauna and like The Honeycomb, Friday was dedicated to t-girls and admirers.

I used to love going to The Honeycomb and then after it was sold I started going to Liquid Sauna on Fridays and I loved it there too. The facilities were excellent.

After a while though, someone, in their infinite wisdom, decided to merge the two clubs. They dropped the name Liquid Sauna and just used the name Infusion. I carried on giong on a Friday and I felt a little bit unnerved one day when I found myself sharing the changing room with a real woman. But she didn't seem to care at all that I was there and chatted away to me as she got undressed, like it was the most natural thing in the world. It made me feel a lot more comfortable too.

The problem I found with it though was that gradually, more and more straight guys started to go there on Fridays, obviously looking for real women and there were fewer gay and bi guys going. Although most of the women there were perfectly okay with me and I got on quite well with them, guys are not going to be interested in me when there are really lovely, real women available. So I stopped going in the end.

"

As the club is now fully established as a mixed swingers club wed-sun, it would be hard to change one of these days, single guys will still try and attend and could cause an uneasy atmosphere and that is exactly what i am trying to avoid, as the club is closed Mon/tues it will be much easier to dedicate one of these days, Mon is my first choice, it’s still close to the weekend and timing would be afternoon till about 8 so people whom are at work can still attend xx

By *eather_uktvTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Manchester

I wasn't actually criticising the club or the staff at all. I think it is a really good venue and the facilities are excellent. And as I said, I had no problem with any of the clientele either, male or female. I just felt that once it became open to everyone, it was better for some people but it didn't really work for me. For purely selfish reasons admittedly.

If there was a dedicated tv/cd/admirers day, say on a Monday or a Tuesday, I would seriously consider giving it another try.

The Lake District

As others have said its dependent on the day,a Tgirl event will never get top billing like a Friday or Saturday night but what about a Sunday afternoon into evening,2pm till 8pm say once a month,maybe ??

By *eanne VegasTV/TS 2 weeks ago

tameside

I'd go if it was over a weekend as in Blackpool most weekends. X

By *iceGuyLancsMan 6 days ago

Blackpool

I think it's a great idea, and I think Monday/Tuesday are good days to hold the event as it wouldn't clash with The Gatehouse and Northwich events.

I think a monthly event would be a good starting point, then maybe increase the frequency if popularity dictates.

By *amantha_NiteTV/TS 6 days ago

The Lake District

"I think it's a great idea, and I think Monday/Tuesday are good days to hold the event as it wouldn't clash with The Gatehouse and Northwich events.

I think a monthly event would be a good starting point, then maybe increase the frequency if popularity dictates."

My thoughts here are again its a weekday,so possibly a day off work for most,and to add to the costs of outfits,makeup,travel etc or may attract an older (retired?) crowd

By *recklesxxxCouple 6 days ago

blackpool

Yesterdays newspaper

» Add a new message to this topic